confession

I knock and wait for a wrinkled storm.

1

2

3

"You have not thought what horror you are?" rude?

I smiled. "No smile would work and why your bare feet." a memory of throwing them flows through my head.

"At least let me get in," she moves back.

I entered "sorry, but I have to paralyze your best friend forever. "

She frowns "he betrayed"

I nod. "He trades me with ancestors." I make it dramatic.

"And they" I act like them by raising my hand

"Tortured me," her eyes soften "But in anger, I punched the ground and they scream," I look on the ground "any idea how?"

"They might be dead but still they are witches," she moves toward me.

"Means you have control over them and it scares them that if you lived more and regain your throne"

That peak my attention, "you will be immortal and endangered them,"

"Is there anyone in New Orleans who wants me alive?"

She would say something "no need to answer. A random query nothing much. "

I move upstairs to my room and enter the shower as soon

In a safe house

Inside the house, Klaus, Hayley, Cami, and Elijah are brainstorming their next move.

"Now that we've entombed our mother, I intend to finish making the city safe for Hope. Which to start means dealing with the lingering problem of Finn."

"Once he figures out what you've done to your mother, he's gonna go off the deep end."

" That's exactly why we need to keep you out of harm's way. Hayley and I will return home and take care of my wayward brother. Elijah will remain here with you."

Klaus looks over at Elijah, who looks displeased as he peers out the window.

He smirks. "He's been experiencing some side effects since his ordeal as our mother's captive. Best he stays here and convalesce."

Elijah gives Klaus an offended look, and he's clearly still feeling patronized by his siblings.

"A single violent outburst at a filthy road-side café and one never hears the end of it."

Klaus laughs. "Oh, Cami has a way with minds plagued by demons, brother. You two can bond!"

Cami looks over at Elijah awkwardly, while Elijah simply looks uncomfortable

"Well, if you excuse me, I best be on my way! Rebekah should have already woken up in the body of Angelica Barker. Once she has cut the ties of Miss Barker's former life, she'll make her way directly here,". He smiles. "You should expect her shortly."

He leaves for New Orleans, leaving Elijah and Cami alone in the safe house with Hope.

ZOYA

I searched for every newspaper article on my grandfather in the library. I surf online. There was an article about trades between west and east through ships. And that article has a name A.S. Rai he was a trader. He earns a lot from spices. I was going through articles when a stack of papers appears in front of me." the auction of Sapphire company ships owned by A.S. Rai" Hello. "