SIXTY FIVE

Amethyst slowly opened her eyes, and she was met with the sunlight seeping through the curtains of her window. She lets out a yawn before snuggling closer to Tom, only to find out that his side of the bed was empty. She frowned and lifted her head up, looking around the room for a glimpse of him. His duffel bag wasn't on the couch, and her mind began to wander. Did he have to film today? Amethyst pushes the duvet off of her and got out of bed, and she walked over to the bathroom to do her morning routine. Where could he be? After Amethyst left the bathroom, she decided to change out of her pajamas and into more comfortable clothes.

As she approached her bed, she notices a flash of yellow on top of her phone screen. There was a sticky note on her phone, and she grabbed it to see what was written on it. She read through the little message Tom had written with a black sharpie, the corners of her lips turning upwards into a small smile.

Had to finish filming. See you later x

-Tom

Amethyst placed the sticky note in the bedside table drawer, and began to make her bed. After she had changed into comfortable clothes, she grabbed her cell phone and walked out of her room, making her way down the stairs. "Good morning!" She called out as she entered the kitchen. "Hey gorgeous, good morning!" Charlie greeted with a wave, and Amethyst sat on the stool next to hers at the kitchen island. "Did you guys see Tom leave earlier?" "Yeah. He had to finish filming. Are you two okay?" Arden asked, and Amethyst nodded her head. "Yeah. I don't see why we shouldn't be okay."

"Well.. When he came over last night, he seemed a bit off." Arden stated, and Amethyst furrowed her eyebrows. "Off? Like how?" "He was, I don't know.. Quieter? And he doesn't seem as energetic like he usually is." Arden replied, and Amethyst bites her lower lip, confusion written all over her face. "Oh.. Well, I'll talk to him." "Okay." Arden nodded, and Charlie placed a plate full of breakfast in front of Amethyst. "Eat up, beautiful. You have a photoshoot today." "Okay! I miss doing photoshoots, oh my god!" Amethyst exclaimed as she grabs her utensils to begin digging into her breakfast. Arden laughed and Charlie shook her head, giggling afterwards.

As Amethyst continued to eat her breakfast, she began to worry. Tom being a bit off? Tom not his usual self? Amethyst shouldn't be too concerned, but she couldn't help her thoughts. She needed to talk to him, if that'll help. She felt guilty because she hasn't been herself lately, but she was back. It took some time, but she was back. She was trying to be strong without thinking about all of the shit that happened.

Arden and Charlie both walked out of the kitchen, which meant that Amethyst had time to herself. She figured that if she jotted stuff down, it'd be easier for her to admit everything to Tom. "I'm gonna tell him," Amethyst muttered lowly after a couple of seconds of silence, "I'm gonna tell Tom everything."

☄