FIFTY

Private chat: Phone call
Bold: Tom
Italics: Amethyst

"Hey, beautiful!"

"Hi, cutie! What's up?"

"Are you busy?"

"Nah. I'm laying in bed. Why?"

"Can I come over?"

"Sure! Of course you can. What time?"

"Open your front door."

"Tom! You're here already?"

"Never mind, love. Arden opened it for me!"

"I'm in my room!"

"Okay! I'll see you in like, five seconds?"

"Yeah. Bye, babe!"

"Bye, gorgeous. Oh, Amethyst?"

"Yes, Tom?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too!"

"Babe?" Tom called out as he knocked on Amethyst's bedroom door, and she sat up on her bed after setting Mikey down. "Come in!" Tom opened the bedroom door and entered her bedroom, tossing his keys onto Amethyst's coffee table near her beanbag chair. "Hi babe!" Amethyst greeted excitedly, and Tom plopped on the bed, landing right on top of Amethyst. "Hi, baby."

Amethyst inhaled his scent and closed her eyes, a giddy smile present on her lips. "I've missed you, and it's only been two hours." "I've missed you as well, beautiful." Tom whispered, his lips grazing against Amethyst's bare shoulder with a soft smile on his lips. Amethyst smiled softly as Tom's lips moved from her shoulders down to her collar bones, up her neck, and onto her cheeks. "Pepper me with kisses, bebe ko." The Filipina muttered quietly, and Tom's smile grew.

Tom started leaving sweet pecks on her cheeks, causing Amethyst to giggle uncontrollably. "Babe!" Tom chuckled as he started tickling her sides, making Amethyst giggle even louder. "Tom! It tickles!" "Tell me you love me!" He exclaims as he continued to dig his fingers into her sides, and Amethyst buried her face in his neck as she continued laughing. "I love you, I love you, I love you so much! To the moon and back!" Tom instantly stopped tickling her, his breath hitching in his throat. Amethyst slowly lifted her head up to look at him, her eyes laced with love and happiness.

"I love you." Tom muttered lovingly as he brushes a strand of hair away from her face, and Amethyst didn't hesitate to place her lips on his. This kiss was slow, passionate, and loving. It wasn't full of lust, want, or need. It was full of desire — loving desire, if that makes sense. Tom tilted his head to deepen the kiss, and Amethyst wrapped her legs around his waist. Tom's eyes widened as his cheeks heated up, and she smirked against his lips. "You're trapped now, Spidey."

Before Tom could even react, Amethyst flipped them over, causing her to straddle him. "Way better than a trampoline." Amethyst joked, and the blush on Tom's cheeks deepened. "Um.." "No worries," Amethyst softly reassures as she traces invisible patterns on Tom's chest, "We aren't doing it, babe. I know both of us aren't ready, and it's too fast in our relationship. We can wait as long as we want. Okay?" "Okay," Tom replies as his eyes softened, a loving smile visible on his face. "Maybe okay will be our always?"

"You dork." Amethyst giggled as she playfully slapped Tom's chest. "I will wait for you, no matter how long it takes. Always remember that." Tom then whispered, and Amethyst's eyes softened. Tom pulled her close to him by her waist, and he places his lips back onto hers. Amethyst kissed him back passionately, her fingers burying themselves in his hair. Their lips moved in perfect sync against one another, and Tom didn't hesitate to flip them over so that he was on top.

Amethyst removed his maroon colored button down, revealing a tight white v-neck that brings out his taut muscles. Tom smiled against her lips as his hands slid under her shirt, his fingers rubbing circles on her bare skin. "Woah." The two then quickly pulled away as Arden, Bradley, Jake, Dylan Sprayberry, Harry, Raven, Kyle, Peyton List, and Harrison appeared at the doorway of Amethyst's bedroom. "Shit." Tom mumbled as he quickly climbs off of Amethyst, landing directly beside her on the bed. "Uh, hey everyone?" Tom greeted as his cheeks flushed profusely. "Hi." Peyton List greeted with a smirk, and Amethyst turns to bury her face in Tom's chest out of embarrassment.

"Were we interrupting something?" Bradley teasingly asked, and Jake playfully rolled his eyes. "Obviously. Mary Jane and Peter were getting it on." "Jake!" Raven and Arden exclaimed in unison, and Jake stifled a laugh. "Just kidding." "What're you guys doing here?" Amethyst mumbled against Tom's chest, feeling his hand slowly rub her back in a comforting manner. "We just wanted to know if you two wanna walk around Hollywood, but you guys seem really busy." Kyle replied with a chuckle.

"Uh.. Sure.." Tom replied nervously, and Harry must've noticed how flustered he was. "No worries, Tom. No pictures will be posted." "Okay, good." Amethyst replies with a sigh of relief, and Harrison clasped his hands together. "So, are you two in? Or no?" "Yeah. We'll be ready in a few." Amethyst replied, and Dylan Sprayberry nodded. "Alright. See you two lovebirds in a few. Karan, Sabrina, and Corey are also downstairs."

"Okay, cool." Tom replies with a nod of his head. Jake, Harrison, Bradley, and Dylan Sprayberry made kissy noises while Raven, Peyton List, Arden, and Harry had smirks on their faces. When they all left Amethyst's room, Tom turns to look at his girlfriend. "I'm so sorry, love." "No, don't apologize, babe. I should've locked the door." Amethyst replied with a giggle, and Tom chuckled. "Can we do that again sometime? Please?" "We'll see." Amethyst replies in a singsong voice as she got out of bed.

Amethyst walks over to her walk-in closet and opens the double doors, looking for an outfit to wear. "You'd look great in anything, babe." Tom said behind her, and she smiled to herself. "Thank you. But, the outfits I wear are for you only." "Oh?" Tom replies with a smirk, and Amethyst bit her bottom lip. She pulled out a red skater skirt, a floral crop top, and white low top Converse. "Where are you changing?" Tom then asked, and Amethyst turned her head to look at him. "A place where you can't see me." She replies as she shot him a wink.

"Baby." Tom whined with a pout, and Amethyst blew him a kiss, shutting her closet doors before making her way towards the bathroom. "Next time, babe. Someday." She steps into the bathroom and closed the door behind her, and Tom shook his head, laughing. "God, I love you."

I'm sorry not sorry for attacking you with feels okay bye