THIRTY

Liked by harryshumjr, gagegolightly, and 893,984 others

arden_cho Happy 18th birthday to this babe right here. Ever since you were little, I've fallen in love with the thought of having a sister. But it made me fall even more in love when it was you ❤️ You are now a young woman, and I hope you make wise and mature decisions. Thank you for all the fun and unforgettable memories, and I hope we make more along the way. I could go on and on, but I don't want to cry and ruin my make up. I love you Amethyst Claire, and even though we aren't blood sisters, we are sisters by heart 😘 Once again, happy 18th you pretty thang, I love you to the moon and back 🎉 @amethystclaire

View all 8,894 comments

amethystclaire AW ARDEN 😭😍 I'm crying my eyes out right now 😭❤️ Thank you so much for everything, I love you a whole lot 😘

robertdowneyjr She looks dashingly beautiful 😍❤️ Happy birthday, sweetheart! You deserve the world 😘 @amethystclaire

amethystclaire Thank you dad, I love you 😭😘💖 @robertdowneyjr

scarlettjohansson Happy birthday gorgeous! I love you! 😍🎉💙 @amethystclaire

amethystclaire Thank you! I love you 😘💖 @scarlettjohansson

tomholland2013 Happy 18th, love! Thank you for being an amazing best friend 😍😘❤️ I love you! 🎉 @amethystclaire

amethystclaire Thank you bff, I love you too! ☺️😘💕 @tomholland2013

imsebastianstan Smh ^ happy birthday beautiful! ❤️

amethystclaire Thank you Seb! 💙 @imsebastianstan

"Okay guys, thank you all for coming. Now, it's time to introduce the debutante." Arden announced, and everyone stood up from their seats. The doors opened, and Amethyst walked in, her arm linked with Robert's. Arden smiled a watery smile as Robert lead Amethyst to the middle of the room.

As Robert sat down at the table with the rest of the MCU cast, Arden walked towards her sister with a huge smile on her face. "Happy birthday, gorgeous! This is your night. Enjoy and live it." Arden spoke into the microphone, and the music started. As Amethyst looked around casually greeting people, Corey and Peyton Meyer walked towards her. "Hey, birthday girl! So, what'd you think?" Peyton asked happily, and Amethyst giggled while she clasps her hands together.

"You guys are seriously the best. You didn't have to do all of this, really." Amethyst replied, and Corey chuckled. "You deserve this. You've done so much for everyone. I think you need this, especially with all the drama you were involved in." "That's true. You guys are amazing. I can't thank you enough." Amethyst nodded, grinning from ear to ear. Billy and Jake then walked up to them with plates of food. "The food is amazing. I'm so in love with Filipino food, you have no idea." Jake stated with a mouthful of pancit, and Amethyst laughed.

"Well, I'm hungry. Let's eat before we dance the night away." Peyton Meyer smiled, and Amethyst nodded her head as she turns to follow the boys, Billy and Corey helping her along the way.

So far, Amethyst has slow danced with every guy, all except for Tom. She saved Tom for the last dance, because simply.. She wanted him to be her last dance, and she wanted to make it memorable. As she was sitting in front of the room admiring everyone, her gaze fell onto Tom and Raven. They were engaged in conversation, with Raven laughing at whatever Tom was saying.

Amethyst's heart dropped, but the smile she was trying so hard to fake was still etched onto her face. As much as she hated Raven for all of the things she's done to her with Kyle, she was happy that Tom was happy. That was all that mattered to her. Tom's happiness was her happiness. But, at the same time, she wanted to be Raven. She wanted to be the reason he's happy. She wanted to be the one to laugh at all his adorable pick up lines and whatever humorous things he says. She wanted to be the reason he has a huge smile on his face every single day.

But most of all, she wanted to be the girl he gets to call his. "Hey sweetie, you okay?" Elizabeth asked as she sat next to Amethyst. Amethyst turned to look at Elizabeth and she quickly nodded her head, and the older woman sighed. "You don't have to lie to me, you know." "It's just," Amethyst started as she looked down, and she begins to play with the rings on her fingers. "I know it's my birthday, and I'm supposed to be all happy and stuff.. I truly am, don't get me wrong. But.. Seeing the two of them.. I can't handle it. Sure, the things that Kyle had done were painful, but it isn't as worse as this."

"I know babe, I know. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. You truly don't deserve this. But you know, they're not gonna last. Because Tom doesn't have any feelings for Raven. We all know that he has eyes for you. Raven is just trying to make you angry. She wants you to burst out and lose control. But don't worry.. Tom does have feelings for you. It'll take some time and patience for everything to settle down. It will be Raven's loss when she realizes."

Amethyst smiled and hugged Elizabeth. "Thank you." "Anytime, goddess. Anytime. Just remember that I love you a lot, and you deserve the world." Amethyst smiled wider, her arms tightening themselves around Elizabeth. "Hey, love?" The two women pulled away, and Elizabeth smiled when she noticed Tom. "Hey, Tom." "Hi, Liz. Um, do you mind if I borrow Amethyst for a few?" Tom asked, and Elizabeth smirked. "Not at all! She's all yours." Amethyst blushed, and Tom held his hand out for her to take. As Elizabeth walked away, Amethyst shyly took his hand, and he helped her up.

"May I have this dance, beautiful?" Amethyst giggled and she nodded her head. "Yes you may, handsome." Tom lead her to the dance floor, and Bradley, who was the DJ, smirked as he changed the music. Sinking Deep by Hillsong Young & Free started playing, and Amethyst's heart races rapidly in her chest. Tom wrapped his arms around Amethyst's waist while hers found their way around his neck.

"Guys, it's happening." Paul Rudd whispered excitedly, and Robert smiled admiringly at the two. "Yes, it is. Indeed it is."

Part two will be up soon! I'm gonna start crying because the song that goes along with it is such a powerful song. It will hit you, along with the Tomethyst scene. I'm gonna buy some Kleenex bye

Btw, Liza's dress >>> 😭😍💖