Chapter 34 - Last But Not Least

"Am I the only one that finds this hilarious?" Aaron asked after his laughing fit and we all just looked at him blankly.

He pouted before shutting up, Lara cleared her throat and looked in my direction.

"Then what happened next?" Lara asked while Jason and Brad nodded their heads for me to answer.

"Well, my sisters made it harder for me and told my dad that Sarah's my girlfriend, thanks to Adam here," I pointed to Adam to whom everyone looked at. He gave me a shy apologetic smile.

"And then, my dad told me or better yet demanded me to invite Sarah to their anniversary party that's gonna be on Saturday." I looked at Sarah to see her hiding her blush while Miranda kept nudging her with a smirk plastered on her face.

I rolled my eyes at Miranda before turning back to the guys and Naomi.

"So now, are we invited to this party or you're just gonna take Sarah?" Jason asked innocently and I smiled at him before nodding.

"Yep, you all are gonna go. I would like to have my friends there, honestly." I Smiled and everyone reciprocated.

"So, we'll be there. Right guys?" Naomi asked looking around and got a lot of 'yeahs' and 'okays'.

I smiled happily and then looked at Sarah who was already watching me, she quickly bowed her head.

Was she staring at me?

Awe, she's so cute.

After a while, everyone was busy in their own conversations leaving me to my thoughts.

We were all sitting in the football field which had become our spot. Every day, in break time we came here after getting our lunches.

Well, I was really happy right now. I had a great girlfriend that I really loved and my family knew that I liked girls and they accepted me.

My life was going great, I didn't think anything could ruin my awesome life right now.

.................................

"Can I come over to your house, today?" Sarah asked with a pout and I smiled at her cuteness before pecking her pouted lips.

"No, I want my parents to meet you at the party, love." She again pouted and I again pecked her lips which caused her to giggle aloud.

"Then can you come over to my house?" She asked with a slight twinkle in her eyes and I smiled before nodding my head.

"Okay, but I want a kiss in return." I grabbed her by her waist before pulling her closer to me. She giggled before putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Where do you want that kiss?" She asked innocently and I laughed before letting her go when I saw Naomi and Brad walking over to us.

"I'm gonna get that kiss later." I whispered into her ear which resulted in a shiver from my girlfriend.

My girlfriend. That sounds so good.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She asked with a small smile of her own.

"Because of you." I whispered before turning to the couple that had walked over to us.

Brad and Naomi came closer to us and closely inspected Sarah before turning to me.

"Why is she blushing so much?" Naomi asked with a smirk which was followed by a 'yeah' from Brad.

"Because I whispered dirty things in her ear. Right Sarah?" I said jokingly and looked at Sarah who glared playfully at me before hitting my arm.