Chapter 24 - Another Group Meeting

"This is a really important matter Sarah. We can't let Brad tell Ravenna my secret." I was scared and I didn't know what to do.

"Then we have to stop him." Sarah said.

"And how are we going to do that?" I asked her.

We were still in the girls' bathroom and I think we missed a class too.

"Group meeting." Sarah smirked.

Woah. She looks even more beautiful with a smirk on her face.

Focus Jack. Focus.

"Do you think that everyone will come to this meeting after all that happened in the last one?" I asked her in a low voice.

"We don't have a choice. Or you want Brad to tell Ravenna your secret?" She smirked again.

Wow. She looks so good when she's all smug.

Now, now, you need to focus Jack.

Don't sass me brain.

"Group meeting it is then." I stated with a sigh.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We are gathered here again for something important." I spoke up with a nervous smile.

I don't know how Sarah convinced everyone to come here but she did.

"What is it?" Miranda said and then looked at Jason who was slouching on the ground.

After the last group meeting, Jason ignored Miranda the best he could. Miranda on the other hand would sometimes stare at him but she didn't confront him.

Naomi was in her own world. She started to wear dark eye shadow to school. Oh my God, she became a goth.

A Gothic nerd, would be more accurate.

Good way to sum it up, brain.

Aaron and Lara were having a hard time in their relationship. They would fight a lot and they started sitting far away from each other.

Adam didn't seem to care about what happened around him.

"I believe that Brad is trying to tell Ravenna Jack's secret." Sarah answered Miranda.

"What?" Aaron said it a bit louder than he intended to which earned him a groan from Lara.

"Yeah." I said to him.

"Why can't you take care of your own problems Jack?" Lara said with annoyance on her face.

"Is it bad, if she seeks help from her friends." Aaron gritted his teeth.

"Oh, no it isn't. But that doesn't mean that she comes running to us whenever she has a problem." Lara seemed angry.

"What is wrong with you Lara?" Aaron asked Lara calmly now.

"What is wrong with you, Aaron?" Lara asked him the same question. "You've been too much busy with your friendship with her that you're forgetting that you have a girlfriend." Lara continued with a frown on her face.

The whole group was taking in everything that was happening.

I was looking at the ground waiting for it to open up and swallow me whole.

"Guys. You both have to stop fighting." Sarah and Miranda tried to stop them both but they didn't even budge.

"You know what Aaron. I think we should break up." Lara said calmly.