Chapter 28 - Adam

It seemed as if Aaron and Lara were back together. They kept smiling at each other, stealing glances of each other. They even giggled whenever one of them said something, yep Aaron too.

"So, Aaron are you and Lara back together?" I asked Aaron while stealing a potato chip from Naomi, when she wasn't looking.

Aaron looked over at Lara then turned back to me, "we're just taking things slow for now." Aaron then nudged Lara in the side.

I raised my eye brow unconsciously at his gesture. Lara looked at me, "I'm sorry, Jack. I said some stuff that hurt you before." She smiled towards me.

I returned the gesture, "it's okay. You were just jealous." I said.

Aaron laughed, "she was jealous because she loves my sexy butt."

Everyone at the cafeteria table laughed out loud, not with him but at him.

"Yeah, right." Naomi sarcastically said as I stole another chip from her.

Sarah sighed and looked at Jason who had been quite this whole time. She then looked at me and pointed towards Jason, who just kept looking at his tray full of pasta.

I was just glad that he came to school, finally, after so many days.

"Jason, man if you don't want the pasta, let me have it." I said before taking away his tray.

This seemed to wake him up out of his trance as he looked around the table and then his eyes settled on me.

"Go ahead." He said sulkily.

What's the matter with him?

I don't know.

Oh well, forget about it at least I got some pasta.

I shook my head and Adam looked at me with his eye brow raised.

"It's quite heartwarming to know that you guys didn't even leave a seat for me." A voice from behind me stated with anger.

I turn back at Miranda who had her hands placed on her waist. She tapped her right foot impatiently for someone to say something.

"Have you all gone mute now?" She asked more angrier than before.

Adam abruptly stood up and coughed, "you can sit here. I need to go uh clean." Adam said with small pauses in between his words.

"What do you got to clean, man?" Aaron asked as he frowned at Adam.

"Uh, the, uh, bathrooms?" He spoke nervously. I felt like he didn't want us to know where he's going.

"Okay. Go ahead. Meet you later then." I said and he smiled at me gratefully and then ran off.

Miranda huffed and sat down on the seat where Adam was seated a second before.

Jason raised his head to look at who sat beside him and his face lit up instantly. Since Adam was sitting beside Jason, Miranda got to sit next to Jason now.

"So, that's what had got you all down?" Aaron spoke with a hint of playfulness in his voice.

Jason looked over at Aaron and then blushed. He freaking blushed?

"What did I miss?" Miranda questioned with confusion.

"Nothing, nothing at all." Jason quickly replied.

"Yeah, Miranda. Nothing at all." Aaron smirked.

"Oh, stop teasing the boy." Lara spoke smiling towards Jason who gratefully smiled back.

"You were like that too. Aaron." I teased Aaron and he blushed too.

"Awe, is my Aaron blushing?" Lara cooed at Aaron and he hid his face.

"Yeah he is." Naomi replied and I snickered while eating the stolen pasta.

"Oh please, at least I don't hide the fact that I like someone, right Jack?" Aaron smirked wickedly and I glared at him.

"You like someone, Jack?" Naomi asked with a smirk and now everyone's attention was on me now.

"Uh yeah." I answered and brought a spoonful of pasta in my mouth.

"Yeah, and who is it that you like, Jackie?" Aaron smirked again.

"It's a girl." I answered and looked towards Sarah who was looking at me.

"And who is this girl?" Jason asked now smirking just like Aaron.

"Uh its someone." I stuttered and looked at Sarah paying close attention to the subject here.

"Which someone?" Aaron asked with a smirk and I glared at him.

I glanced towards Sarah to see her looking at me. I gave her a quick smile and then went back to glaring at Aaron.

"You don't know her." I said with gritted teeth trying to smile.

"Last time I checked, I did know her." He smirked which caused Lara to raise her eyebrow from beside him.

"Now you don't." I glared at him for a whole second, he kept smirking before he cowered away.

I smirked in victory while he just huffed at me.

No one can handle my glare.

.................................

Third person POV:

"So, why'd you call me here?" Brad asked Adam.

"I wanted to ask you something." He replied and looked around the boy's locker room for anyone else. When he didn't find anyone else, he turned back to Brad.

"What did you want to ask?" Brad asked while crossing his arms.

"Have you told Ravenna Jack's secret yet?" Adam asked the buff looking guy.

"No, I didn't, why are you asking?" Brad squinted his eyes at Adam.

"I don't want you to tell her until I tell you to." Adam commanded Brad and Brad just smirked.

"And what if I don't listen to you?" He asked with a smirk.

"I tell the whole school and don't forget Naomi about that crush you have on her. And how you were the one that got rejected by her." Adam was the one smirking now.

Brad lost all the color to his face, "you wouldn't."

"Actually, I would. It's pretty easy to tell the whole school from a single text. You know how people easily believe things on the internet or text messages." Adam was still smirking and Brad was sweating.

Brad loved his reputation and he didn't want to get destroyed by everyone finding out about how he got rejected by Naomi. Not forgetting that Naomi was a nerd.

"What do you want?" Brad asked defeated.

"Good boy." Adam grinned.

"I want you to not tell Ravenna about Jack being a lesbian until I say so. That's it." Adam simply stated.

"But why?" Brad asked.

"Because I know that Ravenna doesn't like me. She's just dating me because I know 'Jack's secret' as she says it. I know she'll leave me once I tell her that." Adam said with a frown and Brad felt bad for the boy.

Brad put a hand on Adam's shoulder and tried to comfort him from the gesture.

"So, I want you to not tell her anything." Adam said and Brad nodded.

"Good." Adam said and left the locker room leaving a thinking Brad.

Brad thought about Naomi and he couldn't help but to feel guilty about what he was doing, well he didn't actually do anything yet. Ravenna had helped him so he could look more appealing to Sarah, but he just wasn't interested in her anymore.

He didn't even know when he had begun to fall for Naomi, who was just a blur to her before. And now she meant something more.

Brad quickly shook his head before leaving the locker room as well.