Chapter 19 - I Don't Like Staying Out of the Circle.

What a weekend. Mental note to self. Never go on small trips with family.

And to think that I felt that Friday night was better than my Saturday and Sunday combined. And Friday night was bad in a good way, I think.

Yeah, to just think about the fact that Naomi and Brad were fighting with each other in the beginning but then couldn't even look at each other's faces in the end of the night. It was quite page turning.

Well I don't know what happened to them but there was something weirder going on with Jason and Miranda.

The walk to chemistry was literally long because the principal just thought that it would be a good idea to have two classes combined together.

He said something about the air conditioning of the class not working so he had chemistry class held with some other class.

So, I had to go to the other side of the school just to get to this stupid class.

"Jack my boy!" Someone exclaimed from behind me suddenly making me drop my books.

I heard a laughter so wicked and evil that I just knew who it was.

Aaron.

"Man. Look at your face... Priceless." Aaron stopped laughing and wiped a stray tear away which made me want to make him cry some more. That damn moron.

"Ha-ha. Very funny. Do you have anything better to do than to give me heart attacks?" I bent down to pick my books up, which made Aaron help me with a laugh.

"It's not my fault that you think too much. Every time I see you alone, you're in your thoughts." Aaron handed me the last book.

"Yeah well I have a lot of things on my mind." I started walking to class again and Aaron fell in step with me.

"So, where you going?" Aaron asked after a while.

"Class." I replied in a duh tone.

"Which one stupid?" He rolled his eyes.

"Chemistry." I answered bored of the conversation already.

"So, you have chemistry then I have chemistry, too right?" Aaron asked unsure which made me roll my eyes.

"Yes Mr. Obvious." That was the end of our conversation about class as we walked to class together with little conversations about other stuff and a lot of jokes.

Finally, we reached the class and I wanted to run out of it as soon as I walked in.

Everyone was here and when I mean everyone, I mean everyone.

Naomi was sitting in the corner next to Miranda. Brad was in the other corner with one of the basketball team members.

Lara, Sarah and Jason were busy in a conversation while Adam looked like a lost puppy sitting alone.

Aaron and I made our way towards Adam and sat down, me being in front of Adam and Aaron being besides him.

"I can see that a group date has turned everyone against me." Adam stated sadly with a pout. He thought that everyone was ignoring him when in reality everyone was just avoiding each other.

"No, it's not like that buddy. They're just ignoring each other." Aaron consoled him which made him sink into his seat. I think he's not convinced.

"Yeah, Aarons right we just had a bad group date." I tried to sound convincing as well which failed horribly when Aaron protested.

"Woah, back up. Who said I had a bad date? I had a great date."