Chapter 6 - Brad

"Dude, that was awesome!" Aaron exclaimed while hitting my back.

Currently we were playing real paper toss. We were just crumpling paper and tossing it in the trash-can beside the teacher's desk.

There were some students in the class and there was a lot of time before the class started so to make the time pass by faster, we began to waste paper by crumpling it up and throwing it in the trash-can.

"I know right, I'm awesome. Praise me more." I extended my arms out in a victorious stance while Aaron laughed at me.

Hitting me on the arm playfully, he went to pick up the paper balls that didn't get to go inside the trash-can.

We were in English class and I knew Sarah had this class too. But she hadn't arrived yet which was weird because I had noticed through out the week how she always came early to her classes.

"Hey, Jack. " I heard someone from beside which made me turn in my seat to see Miranda sitting on the seat beside mine.

"Hi. What a pleasant surprise meeting you here." Aaron said with his voice full of sarcasm which made me chuckle, while Miranda gave him a bored look.

"Yeah, but I'm sorry I don't find it pleasing to see you here." Miranda shot back which made me laugh at how Aaron squinted his eyes at the girl.

For a minute, I just watched their playful banter as they dissed each other.

"Okay, you guys can stop now. Clearly, you both don't like seeing each other. I get it. So, let's just shake hands and be civilized human beings." I sighed out after being bored from their dissing, as I pointed towards both of them.

They huffed but actually did what I told them to do. Wow, I think I just stopped World War 3.

"So, tell me Miranda, what are you doing here?" Aaron asked Miranda with a smirk that made me give him a waring stare.

"I am officially going to start taking this class from now on because Jack also has this class." I gulped when Miranda gave me a flirtatious look. Looking at Aaron as a call to help, I was gravely disappointed since he just smirked at me.

The teacher came in the class which was the help I got from the universe and I thanked God for this wonderful favor. Sarah didn't take this class today which was weird, since Aaron had told me that she never really skipped classes.

Later during class, I found out that Miranda always skipped this class, and now she's gonna take them because I also have this class. This whole situation was awkward for me since I didn't really like Miranda that way.

The class was just about to end, Aaron and I were watching the clock on the wall, since we wanted to get out of this hell hole as soon as possible.

Seriously, it was torture listening to the teacher talk. Although I loved the subject but just watching him talk in English made me want to speak Spanish.

Yep, he was that bad. I don't even know how he got this job, and I don't even want to know how.

When the bell rang, I stood up from my seat and watched Aaron and Miranda get up from their respective seats as well.

We walked out of the class and, Miranda and I wanted to go to the bathroom. Well, Miranda wanted to go. She just wanted me to tag along which was not what I had chosen to do, but was forced to do.

So, Miranda and I made our way towards the bathroom with minimal conversation because I had no idea what to talk to her about. I didn't even know that the whole way to the bathroom, Aaron was following us.