Chapter 49 - Stolen desire

⚠️Warning: Mature content up ahead. Uhm. . . Very detailed.

Remember to vote and comment! It really helps to boost reads too.

~•❤️•~

"I don't need you to light up my world. Just sit with me in the dark."

~•❤️•~

"My body is hypersensitive." This was the first thing that I blurted out after fear had chilled inside my bones and left me frozen.

"What?" Logan asked lowly, no doubt distracted and staring at the nakedness of my backside.

"The only reason that you think I enjoy your touch is because you are the only person who have touched me like that before. My body is just sensitive to your touch. That's all there is to it." I breathed out.

He chuckled. "Do you want me to prove to you how much you enjoy this?"

I squirmed underneath his body, the position starting to become uncomfortable and more so ever now that my butt was naked to Logan's eyes. I felt guilty for being in this position. I felt dirty. "No, get off of me."

"I like this position. I think I'll stay."

"Get off. You're insane to think I'll let you-" my words got caught in my throat when Logan's hand came down harshly onto my backside. It left a harsh sting behind causing me to wince. "Are you crazy?" I yelled.

"Fuck, I'm already hard as a rock." He grunted out. "You look perfect in this position. Imagine I take you like this."

My heart pounded faster, my face red. I glared at nothing. "That hurts." I struggled and rocked my body left and right to try and get my wrists out of his hold. My teeth dug into my bottom lip in frustration as more tears flooded my eyes.

Mild relief filled me when Logan's steel grip left my wrists. The weight and presence of his body became absent, but not for long as he gripped my waist and turned me around. My blurry vision caught sight of Logan removing his shirt and panic filled me.

"Oh God, please don't." I pleaded. I sat up and reached for my panties that were around my ankles. Before I could successfully reach it, the material was ripped off of my legs. I yelped and tried my best to cover my nakedness from Logan. Instead, he forcefully gripped my skirt and shoved it up. The cool air braced my skin.

"Why are you hiding something from me that I already saw? That I already tasted." Logan said tauntingly.

I glared at his standing form from my position on the couch. My nakedness made me wary and fearful but not enough to hide my resentment in that current moment. Loving Logan and resenting his actions were two different things, as dumb as I sounded. I couldn't explain it and I'm sure everyone would think I was loony in the head if I tried to explain it to them. They wouldn't understand and I didn't expect them to, because neither did I. I had no idea why I didn't hate him.

"And I regret every moment of intimacy with you." I snapped. "I regret letting you touch me."

"Oh, darling, you keep digging yourself a bigger hole." He chuckled darkly. I stared at his ripped chest and gulped. His long cuts were partially fresh and made him look far more intimidating. Dried blood, cuts, tattoos and scars were what littered his long torso. My gosh.

"Take me home. Please." I was a broken record at this point.

"No." He grunted. He bent to my sitting position and got on his knees. I was wary and confused about his actions. My body was pulled into a sitting position directly facing him.