The Unexpected Outcome

A/N: Welp, sorry if my notes are starting to get annoying, but I really don't know how else to express my thanks. 7k reads is a lot, and I wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys *\( ; w ; )/*

On the other hand, we've gotten our first fanart ever, thanks to @bakudekushipper1 ~!
I shall cherish your drawing of Itsuki for life!
Seriouslythowhycantistopsmilinglol (*•̀•́*)و

~*~*~*~*~*~

Late in the night, at the Public Relations Department of Ground Zero, Jirou Kyouka was hard-pressed over the latest scandal she had to deal with.

Hadou Nejire had been drunk driving again, and hit someone in her stupor, so the director was racking her brains for a solution when her phone suddenly rang. She was about to decline the call and toss her phone to the side—but then she noticed the caller ID. Sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose, she had no choice but to drop everything in favor of answering it.

For who was she to ignore a call from Bakugou Katsuki?

"Hello, President Bakugou? We're working on settling this case right away. It should be resolved by tomorrow evening at the latest!"

"What?" The Alpha's voice rumbled through the phone.

"Er, you know, Hadou-san's recent accident?" She was taken aback by the lack of response. "...Or that's not why you're calling?"

"No."

Jirou immediately sighed in relief, feeling the load of pressure lift off her shoulders. She already had a lot going on her plate, and her boss had never taken an interest in Ground Zero's matters.

Even though this incident involved their goddess of films and was a big deal to the company, Bakugou Katsuki didn't give a damn about it. This made her feel uneasy.

So what was he calling for?

"Then the reason for your call is...?"

"Get Olixandra Vert to retire from the entertainment industry within 24 hours."

"Olixandra . . . Vert? From Golden Age Entertainment?" She repeated questioningly.

"That would be her."

Hearing those words of affirmation, the director's face was full of surprise. That certainly came out of the blue.

So this time it was Olixandra Vert, whose looks were barely above average, but had been billed by Golden Age as one of the top beauties in the entertainment circle. She wondered what the actress could have done to deserve this.

"Yes, of course. As far as I know, recently she got into an argument with a male Omega actor in their company. Her opponent isn't someone simple and gave us plenty of blackmail to work with. Olixandra managed to offend one too many sharks, so it shouldn't be too hard to chase her out right away, President Bakugou."

"And make it fast."

"Understood, President Bakugou!"

After ending the call, Jirou immediately handed over current tasks to the deputy director before personally handling this order herself. This blessing was a welcomed break from Hadou's issues.

Really, it hardly posed as a challenge. Asking her to deal with it was like using a sledgehammer to crack a sunflower seed. The actor who was against Olixandra had already done about eighty percent of the work for her, so all she had to do was add the finishing touches.

Still, Olixandra Vert was just a basic, second-rate actress at best. What could she have done to evoke Bakugou's ire? Maybe foolishly tried to flirt with him?