The Unexpected Worry

A/N: Merry Christmas Eve's eve to those who celebrate, and wishing a wonderful holiday to everyone! *:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*

At the studio backlot, everyone crowded around Itsuki, clamoring with curiosity.

"Ne, Midoriya-senpai, are the online rumors about your junior true?"

"Yeah, you're from the same company as him, do you know what's going on?"

"I heard that he slept his way up through the production team in order to get his role!"

"Ugh, doesn't Golden Age care about their people doing unsightly things like that?"

It seemed like the rumors had already made their rounds with the crew members.

Facing the crowd's questions, faint helplessness appeared on Itsuki's face as she sighed, "Everyone has their own ways of getting things done, so the company won't care about what we do..."

After saying that, she seemed to have suddenly realized that she said something wrong, for she clapped a hand to her mouth and continued rather hurriedly, "I mean, I can't believe that my junior would do something like that! You can't trust everything people say on the internet!"

However, it became even more suspicious the more she tried to 'defend' the Omega, which led everyone to believe that the rumors had to be true.

Just then, Midoriya Izuku walked onto the set. All the whispering quieted down in order to weirdly watch him head into the dressing room. In one corner, someone whispered, "Just look at him. He's just a rookie and yet he dares to walk in just now? Even Itsuki-senpai came in before he did!"

In reality, Izuku wasn't late at all; it was Itsuki who arrived earlier than usual to bask in the aftermath.

"What are you guys waiting around for?" Director Aizawa demanded through a megaphone, exasperated by the crew's idleness. "Get to work already!"

As soon as everyone dispersed to do their jobs, Itsuki's innocent and helpless mask faded away. She called over one of her assistants to her side, inquiring in a low voice, "How's the task I assigned to you?"

"Everything's all set, Midoriya-senpai! I snuck in the itching powder in his makeup set when no one was looking."

"Good, good." Itsuki snickered. "I can't wait to see the results!"

When Izuku entered the dressing room, he was taken aback to see Olixandra Vert getting her makeup done. The greenette had thought that she wouldn't be coming to film. The role she obtained wasn't a big one, just another one of All Too Handsy's minions. Her character was also one of Deku's old classmates, but didn't recognize him after he became 'Disaster'. They would have quite a few scenes together.

However, Olixandra was one of Mikumo Akatani's fans, and she had been looking forward to acting with her idol. Imagine her surprise when it was announced that Deku wasn't going to be played by the ravenette, but by a no-name, lowlife rookie Omega!

Although her manager ended up accepting the role on her behalf, Olixandra wasn't happy about it. She hadn't even attended the opening ceremony, on the verge of threatening to boycott the movie. And yet here she was, allowing the makeup artist to apply blush on her face.

Izuku guessed that she had most likely heard about the rumors that the movie had received a large additional investment. It was now a major production of one hundred million after all, so she gave up the protest for the sake of fame.

Like Itsuki, she had a rich father to support her, so she always behaved arrogantly on set and was generally unpopular with everyone she worked with. It gave her a bad reputation, but thanks to her father's talented people, they managed to twist the rumors to present her as a frank and straightforward person.