An Unexpected Discovery

A/N: Ooooof, to celebrate our 2k read milestone, this is a double chapter for you guys. Enjoy~! *\(^o^)/*

It was nearly midnight by the time the banquet ended. It seems like time flew by when one was having fun with food and company, even more so while drinking all your problems away. Izuku didn't think that he had drank that much, but once he hauled himself onto his feet, he wobbled unsteadily and his head throbbed achingly.

So of course there was only one thing left to slam the final nail in his coffin of misery.

"Todoroki Shouto!"

Beside him, the remaining cast and crew tittered excitedly as they expressed their surprise once they noticed the Alpha's approach. That signature red and silver hair, that perfectly tailored sapphire suit, those proud heterochromatic eyes, that princely aura . . . who else could it be?

"Ah! It's Young Master Todoroki! He's so handsome!"

"He's actually a hundred times better looking in person than his pictures!"

"Is he here to pick up Itsuki? Ah, I'm so jealous!"

"I know right? She has a great acting career, an impressive family background, and to top it all off, a handsome boyfriend!"

"As expected of a 'Winner at Life'!"

"Pshhh, people like her were winners as soon as they were born!"

"Do we even have the right to be jealous of that?!"

Using the wall for support, Izuku watched the Alpha walk towards his girlfriend. The Todoroki family had been doing quite well during these past few years, and Shouto's social status had risen accordingly. Izuku could no longer see any trace of the youth of their past in him.

That sickly pup who had been living in the countryside to recuperate from an internal family conflict, the warm and gentle youth who had once spent countless nights of reading him comic books of All Might — he had died within the passing of time...

"Shouto-nii, what are you doing here? Didn't I say that you didn't need to pick me up?" Itsuki skipped over to her man happily.

"I was worried. It's raining outside." He took off his jacket to drape it around her bare shoulders, appraising her appearance anxiously, "Why are you wearing so little?"

She was pleased. "Oh you! I'm a grown woman, I can wear whatever I like!"

Izuku felt like he had been jinxed today. Not only was he forced to watch Itsuki's show of parental affection from earlier, but he was also treated to a lovey-dovey scene between her and his ex. His sister really didn't hold back when it came to rubbing the truth of reality in his face.

But it seemed like she wasn't satisfied with just letting him watch on, for she hugged the Alpha's arm and purposefully led him over to her brother, saying warmly, "Izuku-nii, you seem to be quite drunk. Why don't you join us? I'll have my boyfriend drop you off on the way!"

Itsuki deliberately emphasized the word 'boyfriend', delighting in the pain reflected in his eyes. It was only after she had said his name did Shouto notice Izuku leaning against the wall. His heterochromatic pupils abruptly tightened upon seeing him.

Midoriya Izuku . . .

It had been a long time.

During the years the Omega spent in America, they hadn't met even once after the incident. Even after Izuku had returned, the Alpha had only caught a few glimpses of him from afar whenever he went to pick up his girlfriend from the company. He was not prepared for what he saw, caught completely off-guard by the greenette's appearance.

Star Damaged [BakuDeku]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें