Lost Royalty

Lost Royalty

1.4M Reads 71.7K Votes 40 Part Story
TheLittleMissReader By ThelittleMissReader Updated Sep 10

|COMPLETED | HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN HISTORICAL FICTION|
Her presence was once one that enamoured the masses. A beautiful young princess whose destiny seemed to be set in a life of royal balls and princes.

But her abrupt absence filled the hearts of so many with anguish and sorrow. On her seventh birthday, Princess Elizabeth seemed to simply disappear. 

Now, nearly a decade later, her father has declared that she must be found by her 17th birthday, or the search will be abandoned. Hope is diminishing, and a kingdom searches high and low for a lost princess. Village by village, every girl between the ages 15 and 17 must be assessed. As a King searches for his daughter, a kingdom desperately anticipates the return of their Lost Princess.

Have a look at the competitions at the end of the book! They are still open :)

Comments:
@DumDumPops4: Aww this was a great read! I'm really happy you decided to share your work with us on Wattpad. Great job! Keep writing please!
@MadelynCrain: I absolutely loved your book!!!!!  A sequel would be amazing!!!!!!!
@TwistedSecret: This has been one of the best stories I've read on wattpad
@Aurazales: FINSHED this story in two DAYSS!! If you could do a sequel, I would just die (out of excitement) and have my ghost read the sequel

Highest rank: #1 in historical fiction
Now complete. (18/03/2017)

  • cinderella
  • competition
  • complete
  • contest
  • crown
  • fairytale
  • fantasy
  • historical
  • king
  • kingdom
  • lost
  • love
  • palace
  • prince
  • princess
  • queen
  • romance
  • royalty
  • truelove
  • wattys2017
calmwolf365 calmwolf365 Oct 25
Very well written, it is short, but it is the prologue so there is no problem about that. I loved it!
readerrkun readerrkun Aug 30
I am excited to read!!!!!!!!
                              The cover and starting is amazing 👏👏👏👏 good job author
watermelii watermelii Aug 30
Also I'm having hope to become a writer when I'm older but 87% of the books I've reader don't have as good plots as this and the other 13%  are only like 1-5% better which is a really good coming from a high level reader
watermelii watermelii Aug 30
I got top in my English I got the highest in my class so saying this book is AWESOMELY AMAZING  just reading the plot and that on getting sucked into the book already is an amazingly true
My big brother is like hella annoying, always make fun of me, always takes my stuff but he's still nice to me sometimes BUT NEVER THAT NICE
Lunaqueen23 Lunaqueen23 Oct 20
I can’t wait for the truth to be revealed 🤧🤧 my sick 😷 self has plenty of time to read this book!!!