What if Sally Jackson was actually Sally Wayne and she was mudered by Gabe when Percy was 8? The greek gods may not be around anymore in this world, but it's filled to the brim with forces of Dark and Light. There are advantages and disadvantages to both sides, but young Percy has his heart set on doing some good.
When Percy's life gets more intense.
Will he adjust to the new life and make some friends along the way?
Or will this son of Poseidon drown in his Nightmares?
- Hell Hath No Fury But It's Hell
- Don't Dumb It Down
- A Better Place?
- At Least It Has Color
- I Get Decapitated By A Unicorn
- Sleeping Ninjas
- Hello Darkness My New Friend
- You Just Got Burned
- Monsters Inside Us - Part 1
- Monsters Inside Us - Part 2
- Lost And Found
- The Art Of Not Following Orders
- Golden Eyes
- Sure... Because This is A Discussion On Mental Stability.
- I'm Pretty Sure It's Not Murder...
- Life Guide 43: How To Commit Arson
- The Issues
- Positivity Challenge!
- The World Goes To Misconceived Frozen Yogurt Emoticon
- Jokes On You- Part 1
- RIP-Not An Update
- Jokes On You- Part 2
- Jokes On You- Part 3
- Don't Let The Dreams Touch You
- Above All Else
- When The Villains Fall