Life Guide 43: How To Commit Arson

"I will not stand for this clear abuse of power!" I protested strongly as I was practically forced out of the door. It was totally unfair and cruel for me to be forced into this. The thought of what I could suffer made my stomach twist into knots. Sure it would be less dangerous than some of the other stuff I had experienced, but it wasn't the physical effect it was the mental damages that would build.

"It won't be that bad." Dick rolled his eyes at my supposedly over dramatic reaction to the situation. I was doomed, if Dick didn't defend me against going into this hell i was doomed, gone, done for. He grabbed me by the arm, hand clenched around unnecessary expensive fabric, and dragged me to the waiting car.

I was pushed inside still clearly struggling uselessly and he slid in beside me giving me a look like i was a clear infidel. Well I was an infidel, but that didn't matter in this argument, it was that I was being put through an unnecessary evil. What was the point of it, developing skills to have copious amounts of interactions with homo-sapiens and potentially non-human beings? Gaining useless intellect on the correlation between two subjects that are totally unused in the average cantankerous 80 years of life? Oh wait maybe it was punishment for the excessive amount of running away and or getting injured.

If Bruce wanted me to learn about my wrong doings and the mistakes I had made, well this was perfect punishment. This demon infested intellect sewer that would put unnecessary amounts of stress into my conscious would obviously end in the flames made by the pits of hell. So yes, I held my 20 pound books tight to my chest and glared at the seat in front of me like it had just murdered my mother..and nope we're backing away, let's not have a mental breakdown in the middle of the car.

"I'm just saying that this is completely unnecessary to any cerebral development. The prospect of a system that judges a person's amount of intellect and potential based off a symmetrical plan and not based off a growth scale is insufferable and I will not stand for such actions. The actions of some uncaring corporate figures and educators that have been corrupted by the influence of a dangerous city will make this experience unreasonable and completely-" Dick glared at me from the other side of the car and cut me off with an annoyed tone.

"It's school Percy, the world's not going to end because you'll get bored in 4th period Algebra!"

"That you know of." He sighed and leaned back against the seat releasing the tension from his bones. Either he knew he had hopelessly lost that argument or he just didn't want to continue arguing with his 9 year old cousin. I'll go with the latter.

The car grew silent and I felt my head thump back against the seat's headrest with as must frustration as I could muster. I didn't need to do this, there was so much more important things I could do instead of going to school, like stalking people, or watching Sherlock on Netflix. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to block out all of my thoughts, it was something that I had to do, my opinion on the matter was worth about as much as Aibileen's from 'The Help', so little that my shits did not go into my boss's toilet. That is if Bruce was a woman and I was a female african american Alfred. Where was I even going with this thought?

I sighed again and opened my eyes slowly, letting the invading light fill my pupils. Let's not even get started on the suit that is required for the school, we don't want to go back to using food in such negative connotations. A pain had begun in the back of my skull, throbbing like a controlled pulse making my head spin and drawing in my focus. It was most likely the thought of school that had begun it, just the thought of what it was going to be like made me nauseous. let's also not forget that i skipped the entire middle school experience. Fun.

The pain got a tad heavier making me scrunch my eyebrows together in a wince every few seconds. The pounding got louder and my head swung to my chest, eyes blinking with wetness visible inside the. Why couldn't I breath? My chest seemed tighter and I swallowed down a groan of pain. My eyelids shut tightly together again and open dazed, the opened white. If you hadn't figured it out by now, i'm having a freaking vision, because life doesn't seem to want to give me a break in having a decent existence.