A fun, magical fairy tale that's perfect for fans of THE PRINCESS DIARIES or ELLA ENCHANTED!
Noelle Simpkins is sick of working for her parents.
Sure, her dad runs a booming pumpkin business and her mom's the greatest shoemaker in the land. But pumps and pumpkins get OLD after a while, and at 16, she's ready to see more of the world.
When she hears about a fairy godmother internship in the city, she jumps on it. The goal? Make sure royal clients get happily-ever-afters . . . all while battling goblins, curing curses, and figuring out how to use a magic wand. Not to mention shutting down a rival godmother and avoiding Kit, a distractingly cute pie seller who keeps turning up.
But as exciting as her new gig is, Noelle is surprised when she realizes . . . she kind of misses making shoes and growing pumpkins.
Has she gotten closer to her own happily-ever-after, or farther away?
And when the (glass) shoe's on the other foot, can she stay true to her own heart?
Cover by Erin Bowman (http://www.embowman.com/design/)
Copyright © 2020. First published on Wattpad on July 15, 2015. Please do not take or use any part of my work without my written permission, as this is illegal.
- Author's Notes and Copyright (PLEASE READ!)
- Cast of Characters
- CHAPTER ONE: The (Very Secret) Job Hunt
- CHAPTER TWO: Visiting Valentine
- CHAPTER THREE: Pumpkins and Parental Units
- CHAPTER FOUR: Sneaks and Goodbyes
- CHAPTER FIVE: From Irisia With Love
- CHAPTER SIX: What The Cat Dragged In
- CHAPTER SEVEN: Tests and Trainers
- CHAPTER EIGHT: A Diet of Salad and Jealousy
- CHAPTER NINE: Overachieving Underdogs
- CHAPTER TEN: Frog On the Lam
- CHAPTER ELEVEN: Excuse Me... HOW Many Dancing Princesses?!
- CHAPTER TWELVE: Did He Just Call Us Boulders?
- CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Fire Torches and Thrown Out Shoes
- CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Keeping Cool and Keeping Records
- CHAPTER FIFTEEN: The Pumpkin Pie Guy
- CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Frog Dive
- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Purple Goopy Lips
- CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Pumpkin Patch Princess
- CHAPTER NINETEEN: Singed Hair Is So Unattractive
- CHAPTER TWENTY: Diamond Glass
- CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: The Glass Slipper Charm
- CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Old Habits Die Really Hard
- CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Excited, Yet Nauseated
- CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: The Pumpkin Carriage
- CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: So Close, and Still So Far
- CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: Olive Branches and New Beginnings
- CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Back to the Pumpkin Patch