If life at 35,000ft is turbulent - life on the ground is hardly a breeze.
Suzi Frazier doesn’t want the life mapped out for her…boyfriend Matt wants her to be sensible, settle down and have his babies. But Suzi knows something is missing. But what is it?
I’ve got our dream job – flying round the world, staying in expensive hotels and paid to do it! But it's Matt. He wants babies! I’ve got to see what else is out there before I get sick on my shoulder, baby wipes in my handbag and droopy bags for boobs. I changed my life to become a flight attendant…how else could I get to drink punch on a pirate ship, come face-to-face with a polar bear and bring a dead man back to life all in a day’s work? The trouble is things aren’t working out as either of us planned. I love my job… and that was before I met Ed Mc Ewan. But he’s already attached. Confused? So am I. Something’s got to give – but what’s it going to be? Help me Eve.
Love, Suzi x
- Letter 1 - Love, Suzi x
- Letter 2 - JUMP! JUMP!
- Letter 3 - San Francisco
- Letter 4 - Home
- Letter 5 - New York
- Letter 6 - Turnaround time.
- Letter 7 - Barbados
- Letter 8 - Paradise
- Letter 9 - Concertina Men
- Letter 10 - Seattle,Vancouver and beyond.
- Letter 11 - What's wrong with you?
- Letter 12 - Muscat
- Letter 13 - Propositioned
- Letter 14 - Ladyboys
- Letter 15 - Adelaide
- Letter 16 - Perth
- Letter 17 - Auckland
- Letter 18 - Sydney Airport OMG
- Letter 19 - My Favourite Thing!
- Letter 20 - Arghhhhhh
- Letter 21 - The right moment?
- Letter 22 - Weddings - argh...!
- Letter 23 - Stand-by
- Letter 24 - Barbados - There is a God up there!
- Letter 25 - I finally did it!
- Letter 26 - Los Angeles
- Letter 27 - Happily ever after? Err no...
- Letter 28 - Jamaica! Woohoo!
- Letter 29 - Not-so-sweet Candy
- Letter 30 - 'Get your shoe off and hit it!'
- Letter 31 - Secrets
- Letter 32 - What to give a man who possibly has everything...
- Letter 33 -'Keep smiling. We're not sure the landing gear is down.'
- Letter 34 - 'What the hell do you think you're playing at?'
- Letter 35 - 'Somebody help her please.'
- Letter 36 - Dubai
- Letter 37 - 'So what was it you had to tell me?'
- Letter 38 - 'I wouldn't take her on.'
- Letter 39 - Hong Kong
- Letter 40 - Flight Deck -they were nothing but trouble.
- Letter 41 - Awaiting My Night of Passion.