Today felt like a fairytale. But will it be a happy ever after?
He looked at me at that moment and met my gaze. There was something in his expression that sent electric currents through my body. I can't exactly describe what it was but the pull was so intense I had to break our eye contact so I can breathe.
He reached out and tilted my chin towards him. As he slowly moved closer to me, I was held frozen by the intensity of his gaze.
Then I felt his lips press against mine and the rest of the world faded into the background.
Matt and Mandy were polar opposites, literally and figuratively.
She lives by the rules, he likes to break them. She likes planning ahead, he likes to take each day as it comes.
In another country, at a different place and time in their lives, their worlds collided. But when they return home and back to their normal routines, thousands of miles apart, can they trust a relationship that was built in just one day?
Started July 13, 2018
Rank as of Aug 3, 2018:
#16 in Adult Fiction
#145 in Chicklit
Thank you guys!
My first wattpad story! Thanks to all the fabulous Wattpad writers here, I got inspired from your creativity :)
***Inspired from true events***
Book is told from Amanda's POV.
PS: Please vote if you like the story - thanks much!
- Just one day - Character Descriptions and Photos
- Chapter 1 - Where do broken hearts go?
- Chapter 2 - Promises are meant to be broken
- Chapter 3 - How to cure a heartache
- Chapter 4 - Turning a new leaf
- Chapter 5 - Forget Tinder, Bathroom is the new dating place
- Chapter 6 - Try something at least once
- Chapter 7 - Dinner dates and awkward fates
- Chapter 8 - Feeling Hot hot hot on a cold night
- Chapter 9 - Of magnets and gravitational forces
- Chapter 10 - The ex files
- Chapter 11 - A penchant for red ears
- Chapter 12 - On a sour note
- Chapter 13 - Warm and Fuzzy
- Chapter 14 - A fairytale kind of day
- Chapter 15 - Caught in a Whirlwind
- Chapter 16 - Tattooed on my mind
- Chapter 17 - Shadows of tomorrow
- Chapter 18 - Memories we made
- Chapter 19 - Breakfast and Sunrise
- Chapter 20 - Broken Pieces of the same puzzle
- Chapter 21 - Bittersweet goodbye
- Chapter 22 - Unmet expectations
- Chapter 23 - Drunk phone calls
- Chapter 24 - A new routine
- Chapter 25 - Surprises, Good and Bad
- Chapter 26 - Old ties and new bonds