Mason Marks is a screw up.
Every day is a struggle to cough up enough money for rent, to ignore the reek of despair flooding the streets, to stop himself from slipping further into the shadows and slums of Downtown L.A.
And he is sick of it.
When he's kidnapped by a creature seemingly taken straight out of folklore, his world is flipped upside down--quite literally.
There, he is rescued by two strangers who are part of an organization tasked with keeping the peace between the two words: Earth and the land of folklore, Somnium.
Though Mason stumbles to find his footing in a world where fantasy and reality walk side by side, he is nothing but determined. Mason has no choice but to fight for both worlds.
To fight against the oppressors, those who claim to be on his side, his doubts, and his own inner darkness.
"With it's wonderfully diverse and interesting cast of characters, The Los Angeles Lighthouse will take you on a little adventure into a world of pure fantasy and some emotional rollercoasters. Easily my favorite book on Wattpad. And don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for stray spears!" -@honey-tea-rosemary
* * *
| ranked #1 | #LGTB #Lighthosue|
[Completed ✔ Currently Editing}
- The Introduction & Dedications
- The Prolouge
- Chapter 1: The One-Legged Race
- Chapter 2: The Kidnapping Pt. 1
- Chapter 3: The Curse of Clubbing
- Chapter 4: The Kidnapping Pt. 2 (Because That's My Luck)
- Chapter 5: The Praeter Deceptiones
- Chapter 6: The Things I'd Do For A Half-Decent Salad Bar
- Chapter 7: The Cool Kids Are On Conference Calls
- Chapter 8: The Don'ts of Diner
- Chapter 9: The Training Blues
- Chapter 10: The Vitality of Tea Parties
- Chapter 11: The Ring is a Terrible Movie
- Chapter 12: The Homer Bust
- Chapter 13: The Latern Room Hurts My Eyes
- Chapter 14: The WTF
- Chapter 15: The Redheaded Deliquient
- Chapter 16: The Kettle's Consequences
- Chapter 17: The Game of Hide and Go Seek
- Chapter 18: The Message Man or Rather Woman
- Chapter 19: The Immigration Genie
- Chapter 20: The Bad Hair Day
- Chapter 21: The Dealer is Dead to Me
- Chapter 22: The LicorLicks Still Taste Like Faex
- Chapter 23: The Ace of Spades
- Chapter 24: The Final Countdown
- Chapter 25: The Freaking Wish Ruins Everything
- Chapter 26: The Golden Boy
- Chapter 27: The End Kinda Sucks
- The Author's Note
- The Artwork