Suffering from the inability to become inebriated has left Riposte Clasicant more cantankerous than usual. The body count is rising, and Pertuli isn't the only one who wonders if Rip's condition is more serious than an unusual curse; with dire results.
In Silver Blades novellas, we follow the adventures of an elven swordsman who has neglected duty and honor in recent decades. Often, his peers seek restitution for this debauchery in blood. Only superior skill with a blade and a single-minded devotion to finding his lost love has kept Rip alive thus far. Pertuli, his sarcastic but well-meaning sidekick, is not always sure he is on the right side.
Silver Blades: Dread Handed takes place after the events in Silver Blades: Prize Fight.
Praise for Silver Blades: Dread Handed:
"I love [Riposte]. He is officially my favorite Wattpad character. (and you can quote me on that)" - @avadel
"... well crafted and packed with tension." - @KellyJBurke
"Well done, my friend!" - @OrinBattlehammer
- Read the Silver Blades in order!
- Prologue - The Ritual
- Part 1, Section 1 - The Dragonfire Club
- Part 1, Section 2 - The Silver Blade
- Part 1, Section 3 - Body of Evidence
- Part 1, Section 4 - Stronghold of The Hand
- Part 2, Section 1 - The Mother's Arms
- Part 2, Section 2 - The Hand
- Part 2, Section 3 - The Ill'Enniniess Hall
- Part 2, Section 4 - Bad News
- Part 3, Section 1 - The Hand
- Part 3, Section 2 - Palmed
- Part 3, Section 3 - Off to see the Lizard
- Part 3, Section 4 - Outbreak
- Other Works