"This school takes a select few students from many different countries of our world. They pick out which ones might be suitable. Ones that can make friends, that can handle intense situations. They put them all together, as representative ambassadors for their country, in hopes that they will get along." Hana's face darkens.
"As for why, well... The government is anticipating a chaotic war to break out between countries. A third World War, to be exact."
I let this information sink in. Was this what the sea bombings were about? They covered it up, I knew that. I just never thought it could be this severe.
"So," I start. "They're hoping to gather youth from different countries, have them act legally as ambassadors, and hope that peace between them will steer towards peace between their countries?"
"Precisely. And that's why we need social students like you to do the job that adults seemingly can't."
I shake my head in disbelief. "But wait, why are you sharing this information with me?"
Hana smiles. "I do believe that you are our best candidate."
- Chapter 1: How To Prevent A War
- ch2; Step 1: Find A Few Helpful Volunteers
- ch3; Step 2: Introduce Them to Each Other
- ch4; Step 3: Make Sure They Get Along
- ch5; Step 4: Have Them Build Some Relationships!
- ch5.5: An Interesting Couple
- ch6: Girl Talk
- ch6.5: Dreams
- ch7: Last Day
- ch8: Translations and Transitions
- ch. 8.5: Emil's Diary
- ch9: First Day of School!
- ch10: The Terrible Class of PE
- ch11: History Nerd
- ch12: The Danish Express
- ch13: Treasures of the Snow I
- ch14: Sense of Security
- ch15: Within the Chaos
- ch16: Clubs!
- ch17: Through the Window