2nd Chance Academy...

By J_kum_Clexakru

This is a 100 story about a special prison where Clarke is sent. It's also CLEXA. Enjoy. :) The story gets i... More

Transfer
First Night
The meeting
Murder
Mr. Kane
Skaikru
The Fire
She cares
New Rooms
2nd
Rain
Shower
Stitches And Thunder
Story Time
Trapped
Different Pages
Emergency Plan
Alliance
Message Received
Followers
JosephineοΏΌ
Russell
Plans Change
Leaving
Finding Hope
Anger Danger
The Red Stuff

The Good in The Bad

668 36 84
By J_kum_Clexakru

Clarke's POV
Costia's dorm room was exactly how I would have expected it to look. It was messy with clothes everywhere and things all over the floor. Surprisingly, the only thing that looked neat was her bed, which was made perfectly, the sheets and blankets all tucked and folded so not one single wrinkle or crease was visible.

"The bed is throwing you off, isn't it?" Costia asked, as she stayed still, leaning on the doorframe of her dorm room door. Ever since I kissed her this morning, she's been giving off this new strong and flirty energy. I'm not even disgusted like I thought I would be. She's really not the worst kisser in the world.

"Yeah." I admitted, turning back around to face her.

"Well I like to surprise people, surprises are fun."

"Not all of them. I don't think Lexa found us kissing this morning a very fun surprise."

"Maybe not Lexa." Costia smirked. "But I did."

I studied Costia carefully and noticed she seemed sincere in her words. It was strange to think she enjoyed kissing me that much and even stranger she would admit that to my face. I guess her flirty attitude might not be 100% just an act. We are alone in her dorm room, there is no one watching us and no need to act like we are together. Still though, she hadn't stopped with the compliments and jokes.

"I uh- I'm not...it wasn't bad." I admitted. The truth is, I was so angry with Lexa, it came out when I kissed Costia in the form of pure heat and passion. It was truthfully a hot kiss, and to say anything less would be lying.

The smile on Costia's face immediately after I spoke told me everything I needed to know. She has at least some feelings for me, and she is not at all afraid to show it.

"Are you ready for the meeting?"

"I still don't understand why I'm invited to that. Aren't you scared I'm a double agent or something? Why discuss your plans and secrets in front of me when I am more then content with just going back to my room?"

I watched as Costia smirked and gave me a look I had never seen from her before. It wasn't quite a look of trust, but it was certainly something similar.

"I'm not sure Clarke. I've never really been sure about anything relating to you to be honest." Costia admitted, finally walking into her room and taking a seat on her bed.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." Costia nodded, with absolutely no hesitation.

"Lexa. Why did you ask her to kiss you and so all of that other stuff? I hope you don't mind me saying this, but your conditions for peace were pretty strange."

Costia was quiet for a few seconds and then finally spoke up. "When I first got here, Lexa was one of the very first people I met. When I first saw her...well she was gorgeous. I was absolutely infatuated with her intelligence and her beauty, obsessed even. She never once noticed me though. If I'm being honest Clarke, it hurt a lot. I remember when I talked to her for the first time. I asked her questions, tried to get to know her, tried to make a friend. The only thing I got in return were absent minded responses and fake smiles I knew she was giving me just to seem friendly."

"So you did what you did as revenge? So she would finally see you?"

I watched as Costia shook her head no. Then it all made sense. That was never her goal. Costia might not be as bad as I thought she was.

"I didn't want revenge Clarke. All I wanted was for Lexa to finally see me. I worked with Ontari and took over Azgeda. I made connections with Cage and Carl and suddenly Azgeda and the mountain men became this huge threat. I finally had power...I finally thought Lexa would see me."

"But she didn't." I whispered, now starting to feel bad for Costia.

She nodded her head and I could see how sad she was.

"So you made the deal? Not because you wanted revenge on Lexa, but because you wanted her to finally see you."

"Yes. For the first time ever, Lexa knew my name, and who I was. She agreed to my deal and I knew what I was doing was wrong but I thought it would all work out. Maybe Lexa would fall for me just like I had fallen for her. Maybe there was still hope...."

"I'm sorry Costia, I never knew."

"Don't apologize Clarke, it's not your fault. That night in the bathroom where Lexa went chasing after you...well I know I seemed like such a bitch, but the truth was I was really hurting inside. Still I'm sorry for the way I acted."

"I judged you before I knew your story Costia, and I'm truly sorry for that."

I watched as Costia looked up at me and smiled. "Don't be."

There was a knocking sound behind us, and we turned around to see Ontari at the door.

"Meeting starts in five. Are you two ok?"

"Absolutely fantastic." Costia responded, standing from her bed and walking to the door. "Are you coming Clarke?"

I nodded and followed behind the other 2 girls as they led me outside to where Azgeda and the Mountain Men were waiting.

The meeting was short and sweet and not at all what I had expected. There was no talk of fighting or taking power or manipulation or any of the other bad things I had been expecting. Instead the only things that were spoken of were acts of peace and unity. There were discussions of how to minimize tensions between themselves and the coalition and I was both shocked a impressed with the clear intention of bringing peaceful resolves to 2CA.

Lexa always made it seem as though these were the bad guys but from what I have learned from them, they are actually striving to be good. I can't believe I ever hated these people when they clearly have only the absolute best intentions at heart.

When the meeting was over several people walked up to me and greeted me kindly, introducing themselves and wanting to learn more about me. I was almost overwhelmed with the kindness of the strangers, and the more I talked to them, the more angry I felt towards Lexa. How could I have let her make these people out to be some group of terrible people? Maybe Trikru and the rest of the coalition are the ones at fault here. It's strange to think my perspective might have changed so drastically in such little time, but I can't help it. How could I stay angry at a group of people that have shown me nothing but kindness while the group that accuses them of being so terrible threw me out.

Once I had spoken to a large amount of people and they had all gone inside, Costia and I were the only ones left outside. We decided to take a walk and I was really starting to love her company. I originally only wanted to stay close to Costia to make Lexa jealous, although I'm actually really starting to genuinely like her. I would have never imagined we would be enjoying a nice walk around the property this evening but today seems to be full of surprises.

"So Costia, tell me, how'd you get thrown into this place?"

"Well-" Costia smirked, "If you must know, I was charged for theft."

"Theft." I repeated laughing.

Costia shoved me lightly in the shoulder. "What are you laughing at jail bird, you haven't even heard what I stole."

"Jail bird?" I asked, laughing even harder now.

"Birdie for short. It suits you....only if you like it though."

"What did you steal?" I asked, honestly a little bit afraid of the answer. Costia stopped walking and I stopped next to her.

"Promise me you won't laugh."

I rolled my eyes but nodded my head. "I promise."

"I stole a puppy."

"No you did not!"

"I swear!"

I couldn't help it any more and started laughing my ass off.

"Clarke! You promised you wouldn't laugh!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I can't help it." I explained, trying to recompose myself.

"You're mean, did you know that birdie?" Costia spoke, frowning.

"I'm sorry cost, forgive me?"

"Hmmm, it will take some serious persuasion skills for you to be forgiven." Costia joked, taking a little step forwards.

"Like this?" I asked, as I leaned forward, gently pressing my lips to Costia's. This kiss was nothing like our first. There was no one watching us, we had no hidden motives, and no reason to kiss except for the fact that we both wanted to. I felt Costia move her hands to my face and I send into the feelings I never expected to feel from her. Unfortunately for us, our moment was interrupted all too soon.

"Hey get off of her!" A familiar voice yelled, and I opened my eyes to see Costia get pulled off of me and thrown onto the ground.

"Lexa?! What the hell?!"

"Stay back Clarke!" Lexa yelled, moving to grab Costia by the collar of her shirt as I was helplessly frozen in place.

"Lexi, why'd you have to be such a cock block? I was really enjoying my time with my little birdie it was quite rude of you to just-"

Before Costia could finish her sentence, Lexa had punched her super hard in the face.

"Lexa get off of her!" I yelled, trying to pull Lexa away, but she was much too strong for me, and kept swinging at Costia over and over again. I could hear audible cracking noises as Lexa kept punching her, but an even worse sound was the loud sounds of Costia crying out in pain.

"Don't hurt her!" Lexa yelled, as she continued to punch Costia, and I could hear she was crying as well.

I was beyond confused but this needed to stop.

"Lexa please." I cried "she wasn't hurting me."

Suddenly Lexa jumped up off of Costia and backed up, looking absolutely terrified. I rushed down to Costia trying to help her as she was bleeding and crying on the ground. I looked back at Lexa who's hands were shaking furiously as tears started to stream down her cheeks as well.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Lexa?!" I yelled angrily, as I tried to stop myself from sobbing.

"I- Clarke I'm so sorry I..."

"Get away the fuck away from us!"

"Clarke-"

"Now!" I yelled, not at all understanding why Lexa would attack Costia for no reason and so severely when Costia wasn't even fighting back.

Lexa nodded her head and then took off running away and I turned my attention back to Costia who needed immediate medical attention.

"Do I look hot all bloody birdie?" Costia barely managed to croak out, as she was slowly losing consciousness.

"Definitely." I nodded, impressed at how Costia was able to find humor in the most extreme circumstances. "Now let's go get you some help."

An: wellll some of you probably did not like that haha I'm sorry. It is important for the story though which is starting to build up (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
101K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
354K 12.7K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...