The Ice In My Heart (A Jelsa...

By Death_Frisbees_Suck

Just another day in my room. All alone. I can't be normal, can I? I just had to born with these cursed powers... More

Bad Dreams
Falling Down
Never Again
The Guardians
Gone
Let Her Go
Coming Home
Do You Want To Build A Snowman
Chasing Anna
Goodbye
Tops And Tails
Broken Bones
Update
Hades
Reset
New Life
Lay Your Head Down
Update: Are you all in Tears?

Forever, Misunderstood, and Chocolate

106 6 0
By Death_Frisbees_Suck

I got wide eyed when he asked me.

"He, he just. I felt like he needed a friend. That's why I wanted to stay with him. He has no one guys. No one! That memory he showed me, was of his daughter being taken from him! She may not even still be alive! He has lost hope of ever seeing either one of his daughters again. His two daughters were taken from him. Forever lost. Forever gone." I said in a smaller voice at the end.

I fell to my knees and cryed. I cryed for Mavis. I cried for his other daughter. I cried for him. I cried for me. I cried for everyone who didn't understand. I cried for everyone who is misunderstood.

"Oh, Elsa..." Jack said crouching next to me.

Then Bunnymund came and put a paw on my shoulder.

"Guy's, I'm fine. Just got a little to emotional." I said laughing a fake laugh.

They all got up and did there own thing. Jack stayed next to me though.

"Hey Jack, I think I want to go lay down." I said walking to the house that I made.

He walked with me.

"I will protect you then. We have recently been threatened by a evil man. I don't know his name, but he wants you. I-" He went on.

"Jack! It's okay. Pitch explained it to me. He said that a man with a short temper wanted me."

He smiled.

"Always beating me to it!" He said.

I smiled and opened the door to the house.

"Night Jack!" I yelled going to my room.

He grabbed my arm with care.

"Elsa, can I come with you? I have had trouble sleeping for a looooong time." He asked.

I smiled and blushed.

"Sure Jack." I said politely.

He smiled and we walked to my room. I layed down next to Jack and fell asleep quickly. I didn't have a nightmare or dream. It was another memory.

Memory (Pitch's Pov):

I ran. I ran far away from my fears and didn't look back. I was suddenly stopped by running into someone. I fell on my face and got up. I saw the person I ran into wasn't a person at all. She was a fairy. She had feathers covering her body and they were all sorts of colors. She turned around. She was the most beautiful person/fairy I had ever seen. Her wings were beautiful too.

"I-I!" I shuddered.

She laughed and landed on her feet completely after being in the air for who-knows-how-long.

"It's fine. Don't sweat it!" She exclaimed.

I smiled and blushed. She smiled back.

"My name is Pitch Black. Sorry for running into you." I said kinda gentlemanish.

She blushed.

"My names Toothiana, but everyone calls me Tooth. And really, it's okay." She said laughing again.

She was a very happy person. I think I liked her. Like, like-liked her! But how?!! We just met! Whatever.

"So umm-" I went on.

She smiled again and took my hand. She took off into the air and I faced her. She took me to a meadow full of flowers and sweet me down. I smiled and she blushed. She gracefully landed and there was only about 3 inches between us. I closed the gap and kissed her. I pulled away and she really blushed. I walked with her in the meadow and saw it was night time now. The moon was out and it was full. We kayed in the grass looking at it. Suddenly, moonlight came between us and created a picnic basket. We sat up and looked in it. There was chocolate everything! Chocolate covered strawberries! Chocolate covered truffles! Chocolate covered raisins! Chocolate ice cream! Chocolate cake! Anything chocolate, we had it. She smiled at me and I smiled at her. We fed each other chocolate covered strawberries and told jokes. I felt happy with her. The shadows were in the back of my mind now and I forgot about them. I was truly happy for the first time in a long time.

End of memory (back to Elsa's Pov)

I woke up smiling. I turned over on my side to see Jack. He had a mess of hair yet was still really cute. I smiled bigger. His eyes suddenly piped open and he planted a kiss on my lips. He pulled away and we hopped out of bed.

"Well, Elsa. You were awfully happy when you woke up this morning. What do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

I smirked.

"You know what? I have the sudden craving for chocolate..." I said.

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter and late update, I have been working on my other book and it's upcoming sequel! So, I promise to update sooner from now on!! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, vote, and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
263K 40K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ