Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

بواسطة LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... المزيد

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19. Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

33. The Portkey

2.6K 57 11
بواسطة LaineWeasley

I jumped out of bed with Fred trying to pull me back.

"I'm going to get ready, so you need to let go." I tell him and he holds me tighter.

"Fred come on." He finally let's go and I go to the room I share with Ginny and grab my clothes that I would be wearing today. And go to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth, wash my face and brush my hair before changing into my jeans and top a long with a jacket. I then walk down the hall and see Fred and George walking down the stairs.

Molly was making breakfast while Arthur made sure he had everything for today.

"Where's Bill, Charlie and Percy?" George asks yawning.

"Well, they're Apparating aren't they?" Molly says as she brought a pot of porridge to the table and dishing it into bowls.

"So they're still in bed?" Fred said in a grumpy tone as we pull out porridge bowls towards us.

"Can't we apparate, too?" I ask yawning, as I pick up my spoon.

"No because you aren't of age and you haven't got your test." She tells me, then walking out of the room.

"You have to pass a test to apparate?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes, the department of magical transportation had to fine a couple of people the other day for apparating without a licence. It's not easy, apparition and when it's not done properly it can lead to nasty complications. This pair I'm talking about went and got themselves splinched." Arthur says tucking the tickets into the back pocket of his jeans.

We all winced apart from Harry.

"Splinched?" Harry asked.

"They left half of themselves behind, so of course they were stuck. Couldn't move either way. Had to wait for the accidental magic reversal squad to sort them out. Meant a fair bit of paperwork, I can tell you, what with the muggles who spotted the body parts they'd left behind..."

"Were they okay?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes, but they got a hefty fine. And I don't think they'll be trying it again in a hurry. You don't mess around with apparition. There are plenty of adult wizards who don't bother with it. Prefer brooms - slower but safer." Arthur tells Harry as the rest of us eat breakfast.

"But Bill, Charlie and Percy can do it?" Harry replied.

"Charlie had to take the test twice, he dailies the first time, apparated five miles south of where he meant to, right on top of some poor old dear doing her shopping remember?" Fred said grinning, and we all laugh lightly.

"Yes, well, he passed second time." Molly said as she walked back into the room.

"Percy only passed two weeks ago and he's been apparating downstairs every morning since, just to prove he can." George told Harry as I lean my head on Fred's shoulder.

I zone out for a couple of minutes daydreaming which was then disturbed by Molly shouting.

"George!" Molly shouted which startled us all causing us all to jump.

"What?" George said trying to sound innocent.

"What's in your pocket?" She asks.

"Nothing!" George protested.

"Don't you lie to me!" She shouts at him, as she points her wand at his pocket, "Accio."

The ton-tongue toffees came flying out of his pocket.

"I thought we told you to destroy them!" Molly shouts furiously holding the sweets up. "We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets all three of you."

"Me? I haven't got anything to do with it!"
I protest, pulling all my pockets inside out.

"I haven't got any" Fred said unconvincingly.

"You just took all of mine." George said.

"Fine then, if that's how it going to be we shall play the hard game." Molly says.

"Accio, Accio, Accio!" She shouted and the toffees flew out from all different places from the twins.

"We spent six months developing those!" Fred shouted at Molly.

"Oh, a fine way to spend six months! No wonder you two didn't get more OWLs!" She shouts back.

The now awkward atmosphere meant we couldn't wait to leave. We all grabbed our rucksacks and put them over our shoulders and neither the twins or Molly said a word to each other. We walked out the door into the darkness in the garden.

"Well, have a lovely time, and behave yourselves," she directs at the twins. "I'll send Bill,Charlie and Percy around midday." She then calls out to Arthur.

I hold Fred's hand as walked when Harry started asking Arthur some questions.

"I've got good news," I tell Fred and George.

"What?" They say at the same time.

I grab a few of the toffee from the side pocket of my bag. "Here we go." I say to them both as I hand a few to each of them.

"I bloody love you y/n," Fred said pocketing the handful of toffees I just handed him.

"You are very welcome, couldn't see your hard work go to waste now could I?" I say to them both.

"See someone who believes in us." George says.

We carry on walking my legs feel so tired.

"Fred?" I turn around to my boyfriend.

"Yes, love?" He replies to me.

"Could you give me a piggy back or carry me please?" I ask him.

"Of course." He stops and bends down so I could climb onto his back placing his arms underneath my legs.

Arthur turns around to all of us as they rest of them walk tiredly and I rest my head on Fred's shoulder.

"Tired?" Arthur asks me.

"Yes didn't think we would need to get up so early," I say finishing the sentence off with a yawn.

"At least you don't need to walk." Ron said.

"Well I was but now I'm not." I say as everyone carries on walking.

We finally reach the top of a hill and Fred puts me down and takes my hand.

"Well, we've made good time, we've got ten minutes... now just need to find the port key." Arthur said, "it won't be big, come on" he said and we all start looking for the port key when a couple of minutes later a voice interrupts.

"Over here, Arthur!"

"Amos." Arthur said and we now see to figures one of which is Cedric Diggory as we walk towards them.

The pair shake hands.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone, works for the department for the regulation and control of magical creatures. And I think you all know his son Cedric?" Arthur says.

"Hi," Cedric said to all of us.

"Hi," everyone replied but the twins, we carry on walking and I pull them both behind out of ear shot.

"Seriously?" I ask the pair, "if this is to do with the quidditch game last year so help me."

"What if it is?" George says.

"Just stop being so childish." I say to them speeding up a little bit to catch up to the rest of the group.

Fred grabbed my hand and said, "you like me being childish though, one of my best qualities." He says with a devilish grin.

"Don't flatter yourself." I tell him.

"Must nearly he time." Arthur said disrupting our conversation, and checking his watch. "Do you know whether we're waiting for any more, Amos?" Arthur asked the older man.

"No, the Lovegoods have been there for a week already and the Fawcetts couldn't get tickets." Amos replied, "there aren't any more of us in this area, are there?"

"Not that I know of." Arthur says. "You just need to touch to portkey, that's all, a gunfire will do."

We all crowd around the portkey which was difficult with ten people with bulky backpacks.

We held on to the portkey as Arthur counts down, "three... two... one."

The portkey spins us around and Arthur shouts, "let go!" We all let go and I land on the floor with Fred on top of me.

"Hey there gorgeous," he says winking at me as I shove him off and jump up.

"Such a flirt," I say as he pulls my hand to pull me to him our faces about an inch apart and I can feel his breath on my face.

"Seriously?" George asks making everyone but Arthur and Amos turn around.

"Jealous." I say as we carry on walking.

"Am not." He huffs back.

"Are too." Fred and I say in unison.

We carried on walking until we reached a cottage door and a man turned his head and looked at all of us.

"Morning!" Arthur said brightly so the man.

"Morning," replied the muggle.

"Would you be Mr Roberts?" Arthur asks him.

"Yes I would be, who are you?" Mr Roberts replies.

"Weasley, booked two tents a couple of days ago."

"Just the one night?" He asks Arthur.

"That's it" Arthur says.

"You'll be paying now, then?" Said Mr Roberts.

As Arthur sorted out the English money which he had the help from Harry I lean my head on Fred.

"You foreign?" Mr Roberts asks Arthur as he sorted the paper money out.

"Foreign?" Arthur asks puzzled.

"You aren't the first one who has had trouble with money, I had two try and pay me with great gold the size of hubcaps ten minutes ago." Mr Roberts said, and I turn to Fred and George and raise my eyebrows.

"Did you really?" Arthur asks him.

Mr Roberts dug into a tin of coins and handed them to Arthur as he replies, "never been this crowded. Hundreds of pre bookings, people just usually turn up." He says.

They continue the conversation until Arthur ends it by oblibiviating him and the mans memory is modified instantly.

"A map of the campsite for you," mr Roberts says handing Arthur a map.

"Thank you very much." Arthur says and we walk into the campsite going to find our tents.

A man walks over and starts talking to Arthur, "been having a lot of trouble with him. Needs a memory charm ten times a day to keep him happy. And Ludo Bagman's not helping. Trotting around talking about bludgers and quaffle may at the top of his voice, not a worry about security though. Blimey I'll be glad when this is over see you later Arthur."

The man disapparates, and I look between the twins then Arthur.

"Shouldn't Ludo Bagman know better?" I ask, "he is the head of magical games after all."

"He should," Arthur tells us all .

We walk through the campsite until we meet a sign that has 'Weezley' on it.

We were made to put the tents up by hand and Hermione worked out were most of the poles and pegs needed to go. I'd never even heard of this thing called camping until the other week, this was definitely not my parents thing especially doing manual labour.

The younger trio go off to get water and we wonder around in our trio getting souvenirs and face paints for the match tonight all three of us got stuff to support the Irish and we made our way back for the tent.

- - - -

A/n: hope you enjoy this chapter, this is the longest chapter to date. Next chapter is the quidditch World Cup and it will probably be the same length as this chapter if not longer and it will be out tomorrow! :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

52.4K 1.1K 50
You're a Slytherin, but your two best friends are none other than Fred and George Weasley from Gryffindor. You've always liked Fred. What if he's alw...
1.3M 38.4K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
2.6K 256 24
Gwen has known the Weasley twins for years, more than that, she's been best friends with them, practically part of the family, but as their fifth yea...
523K 14.7K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...