The Girl with the Purple Hair

By randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 72

1.8K 76 13
By randombutterfly_101

At the end of the week, everyone was packing up their cars to head back home. It was early in the morning because it was supposed to downpour around ten for the rest of the day and no one wanted to drive in it.

Blake laid on the couch, half asleep as everyone ate the breakfast Ethan had made everyone.

"You sure you don't want anything Blake? There's very little bacon and eggs left!" Ethan called out.

"We've had bacon and eggs for breakfast five out of the seven mornings here. No I do not want fucking eggs and bacon, I told you this four times already" she growled at him.

It was six in the morning and she seems to be the only one who isn't a morning person.

"Jeez something crawled up your ass and died" Taylor mumbled.

"She's just not a morning person" Jace said like he had many times this trip as he sipped on his orange juice.

"Doesn't mean she has to be a bitch" Tony complained.

"Come over here and call me a bitch to my face Tony."

"Nah I'm good."

"Exactly, say something else about me I'll take your tic tac sized dick and shove it up Jon's ass."

"What the hell did I do?!"

They all laughed besides Jon and Tony who kept mumbling about how his dick wasn't that small.

They all finished their breakfast quickly and got in their own cars. Blake put the seat almost all the way down and got comfortable.

"You ready baby?" Jace asked her.

She nodded, already getting ready to sleep as he placed his hand on her exposed thigh.

They began their journey home, Blake couldn't sleep but still laid down in the car as she stared at the trees flashing by.

"I'm hungry."

"That's why you should have eaten at the house" Jace said.

"Don't act like my mom."

He laughed and he rubbed his thumb on her leg.

"Once we are off the highway we can find some fast food place."

She gave him a thumbs up and adjusted her sunglasses that were over her eyes.

"Walk through fire for you, just let me adore you" Blake sang softly along to the song that was playing on the radio.

Jace smiled to himself at the sound of her voice and turned into a Wendy's.

He got her the meal she had always got there which was a fried chicken sandwich with fries and a large lemonade.

She ate some and gave some fries to Jace as he began driving back home.

Around eight thirty it started to rain and Jace cursed.

"It was supposed to start around ten not eight thirty" Jace groaned.

"So I woke up early for no reason because we are still driving in the rain."

Jace sent her an apologetic smile and he rubbed her thigh.

"We can take a nap once we get to your house."

"I don't want to hangout at my house, my mom is going to have a book club at the house at eleven and I do not want to be talked to by those women if I end up leaving my room."

"Then we can take a nap at my house."

Blake nodded and around nine it started to downpour making Jace sigh.

"God what the fuck?!"

Jace laughed softly at Blake and grabbed her hand as he rubbed her knuckles.

"Driving when it's raining like this fucking sucks and is scary" Blake grumbled.

"It's not scary and it doesn't suck, don't be a baby" Jace laughed.

"Seeing as my dad died in a car accident when it was raining like this, yeah I do think it sucks and is scary."

Jace felt guilty and squeezed her hand.

"I'm sorry, I'll be extra careful I promise."

Jace drove slower down the roads since they were about thirty minutes away from Blake's house.

Blake hummed along to a song to calm her down and try to distract her mind from the rain.

When they got to her house around nine thirty she turned to Jace. "I'll just run in to get new clothes and I'll be back."

Jace nodded and she rushed inside, already getting soaked. She got new clothes for tomorrow and placed all her dirty clothes in her laundry basket to do when she got home tomorrow.

She rushed back to the car and sighed.

When they got to Jace's house, they got all their stuff and rushed inside.

"Welcome back!" Tammy beamed at them.

"Hi mom" Jace smiled at her.

The teens kicked their shoes off and Jace kissed his moms temple.

"How was your week away?" Tammy asked them.

"It was fun, we did a lot of the same stuff but it was great getting away for a week."

"I'm glad you had fun. Everyone is gone at a friends house so it's just me home. Your dad is at work."

"Okay, me and Blake will be up in my room. She is spending the night, is that okay?"

"That's okay just keep the door open" Tammy smiled. "It's good to see you again."

"You too" Blake nodded.

The wet teens walked upstairs and Blake grumbled.

"Is it okay if I shower? My hair will be frizzy until I don't."

"Alright, mind if I join?"

"Sure."

Jace whipped his head to Blake who only laughed. He was not expecting her to agree.

"Wait really?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Why not, we've seen each other naked before" Blake laughed with a shrug.

Jace beamed and grabbed his stuff for the shower as she grabbed one of his hoodies to change into.

After they showered, Jace was all giddy. They never showered together before and he was very happy they finally did it.

Blake wore leggings and one of Jace's hoodies as he just wore basketball shorts.

"I am so tired" Blake grumbled.

"Me too, wanna take a nap?"

"That is a dumb question."

They laid in bed, their legs tangled up together as Jace went on his phone.

Blake fell asleep quickly as Jace stayed on his phone for a bit before posting a picture Blake had taken off his phone a few weeks ago.

Liked by Tony_Sanders, Ethan12 and 202 others
JaceJohn224: Baby❤️

Tony_Sanders: Didn't think u would post this picture of us😫🥵
JaceJohn224: Hope u don't mind😏

JonRonBon: My boy is a simp
JaceJohn224: At least I have a girl🥱

Damon777: AYYEE MY MAN HAS A GIRL THAT ISNT CRAZY🥳🥳🥳
JaceJohn224: Yeah for 7 months now, where have u been😂

Jace turned his phone off and put it underneath his pillow after plugging it in and rubbed Blake's back.

"It's so fucking hot in your room" Blake grumbled into Jace's chest.

"Maybe don't wear a hoodie and leggings to bed during the summer" Jace laughed as he turned the temperature on his A.C down a bit.

"Well maybe don't sleep in a fuckin heater."

She shimmied out of Jace's hoodie leaving her in just leggings and a sports bra as she got comfortable on him again.

He rubbed her back, lulling her to sleep and just as he was about to doze off himself until he heard a grumble from Blake again.

"It's cold now" she murmured.

"Jesus Blake" he sighed as he helped put her hoodie back on.

"Sorry" she mumbled as he noticed a sad look on her face when her eyes were closed.

"Why the sad look baby?"

"I just miss my dad" she whispered.

He frowned and held her more to him.

"He's always with you love, no matter what and I know he is smiling down on you and protecting you."

He felt Blake smile against his bare chest but she didn't say anything else.

After that they both went to sleep in peace.
———
3-11-21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.9K 26
Alex is the bad girl . She is badass . She takes no shit from anyone . She is the new girl but does she care ? Of course not , she doesn't care about...
1.4M 40.2K 24
*GOING THROUGH MAJOR EDITING CHANGES* •Highest Ranking: #8 in 'bxblove'• ~ Lucas is new to the town of Lakeville were everyone seems to know each oth...
8.4K 1.4K 17
When you're broken, lost and got nothing left to lose... you become bulletproof. Trying to fix your life back together after having it shaken upside...