Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

By LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... More

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19.οΏΌ Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
29. Summer loving
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

30. The Tickets

2.6K 56 37
By LaineWeasley

"No way!" We all shouted at once as Arthur announced he got tickets to the quidditch World Cup.

"Yes way!" He shouted back to all of us matching the energy that was buzzing through the room.

"In the minsters box as well!" Arthur tells us which excites us a little more.

"So who's coming then?" Fred asks his father.

"Well I have eleven tickets, so I was thinking all of us plus Harry or Hermione, depending on who you want Ron." Arthur says, looking at his youngest son.

"Don't worry about me Arthur, take both of them." Molly says, we were a little shocked but Molly was so giving, it was to be expected.

"Are you sure?" Arthur asks his wife.

"Yes, it's a once in a life time experience and I don't want any of them to miss out." Molly says before going back to her previous task that she was doing before.

"Well Ron you should write to Harry and Hermione to tell them the good news." Arthur says to Ron and he runs up the stairs to write to them both.

Molly also insisted that she wrote to Harry's auntie and uncle which she did and stuck quite a lot of things muggles call stamps on them, weird why couldn't she send it by owl?

The twins and I were so exited for the final Ireland v Bulgaria and we were rooting for Ireland to win.

Hermione wrote back to Ron and said she would be delighted to come to the quidditch cup so we were just waiting on Harry's response.

We were currently trying to convince Molly to let me stay in the twins room for at least one night as their room was bigger than mine and Ginny's room so it will be more comfortable for everyone.

"No, I'm not going to allow it, you could get up to stuff and I don't want to be a grandma yet, especially to my sixteen year old son and his girlfriend." Molly said to our plan.

"We aren't going to do that!" Fred said to his mother.

"Molly, trust me we don't have that on the mind." I tell her trying to be convincing but who was I trying to convince more her or us?

"Let me think about it." Molly tells the three of us.

"Also mum I will be in the room with them the whole time so nothing like that will happen." George says to his mother, this was the first time we could be thankful for George being a cockblock.

"Fine, but one wrong move and no more of it." Molly tells all three of us, mainly Fred and I.

We walk outside into the sun covered land and start high giving each other.

"Didn't take too much convincing then." Fred says smirking at me.

"Yes I think that's because George being a cockblock works in our favour for once." I tell him as we walk then sitting off the ground embracing the golden rays.

"You are welcome." George tells us both.

"So are we still meeting up with the group on Wednesday?" I ask them both.

"Yes." Fred tells me.

"I can't wait to see them all, I've missed them all so much." I tell the twins sitting in the middle of them with my body leaning on Fred.

"Do have I," George says and Fred and I start teasing him.

"Oooo, Georgie have you missed Angelina?" I ask in an extremely girly tone.

"Not in the way you are implying, no." George says with the tips of his ears burning red and Fred and I start giggling at him.

"Definitely." Fred says to his brother.

- - - -

Soon enough Wednesday came around and we all got ready for the day at diagon alley, we were all pretty excited to see each other as we haven't seen each other since the last day of school.

I knock on the twins bedroom door after I finished getting ready.

"Come in." One of the twins answered, I couldn't tell which one it was from the middle of the door. I walked into the room and the boys are just sitting on their beds.

"You both ready?" I ask them both as they look up at me.

"Yep." They both said and popping the p. Fred looks me up and down and winks when he meets my eyes again which sent some flutters into my stomach.

We walk down the stairs saying goodbye to everyone as we take turns in taking handfuls of floo powder and arriving at diagon alley.

Once we arrived at diagon alley I had to make a quick trip to Gringotts to get some money out of my vault. It was mine and no one apart from me could enter as I had the key with me at all times.

We walk in and walk to the front desk.

"I wish to make a withdrawal from my bank for y/n Avery." I tell the goblin.

"Do you have your key?" He asks me and I hand it to him.

We all hop on a cart and it takes us to my vault, the goblin then unlocks the vault and I step in grabbing enough money for today, the quidditch World Cup, hogsmead trips and anything else I may need.

We then walk out of gringotts and we see everyone else waiting outside Florean Frotescue's ice cream parlour. And we run towards them all as other people were walking in the opposite direction.

I pull all the girls into a group hug. "I've missed you all so much, writing to each other isn't the same." I say as we all move back from the hug.

"Can we all order ice cream now?" Lee asks.

We all order our different ice creams and sit around two tables next to each other and start talking.

"So did you all hear?" Fred asks.

"About what?" Melody says looking questioningly between the three of us.

"Dad got tickets for the quidditch World Cup." George answers.

"No way!" They all reply at once, to be fair we were as shocked at them when we first found out.

"Who's going then?" Jack asks us.

"All the Weasley kids, Arthur, me, Harry and Hermione." I say to the group.

We carry on talking about the quidditch World Cup and how exciting it was. We then moved on to the conversation of who was going to be quidditch captain for our last two years.

"It's going to be hard to find a keeper like wood." Angelina tells us.

"We know, and we need to try and find someone younger otherwise Harry will have to replace every single position as it is." I tell them.

"Yeah five of us from one year group is going to screw poor Harry over, maybe we should get reserves trained up and then Harry could replace us with them when we leave." Alicia suggests.

"That's a good plan," George says.

"We can teach two small versions of us." Fred says and we all start laughing, we are going to need to replace the whole team with mini versions of us.

We spent the afternoon talking and eating loads of ice cream until we had to go back to the burrow. We all say our goodbyes and go off into separate groups.

We arrive back at the borrow and Molly looked very angry and I'm sure we were about to find out.

"I cannot believe after telling you to bin the lot, you don't listen to me and make more, how many times do I have to say that this plan isn't going to work!" She shouts at the twins which grabs the attention of everyone in the house as they watch.

"It will mum!" Fred says in retaliation to his mother's words of discouragement.

"You need to believe in us." George replied backing up his brother.

The argument gets very extreme that I wonder upstairs with Ginny and we chill in our room even though we can still hear faint shouts from downstairs.

"They are in so much trouble." Ginny says smirking and I laugh she was so correct because a few minutes later we hear the two walk into their room mumbling away and I knew it was best not to bother them so Ginny and I went to bed.

- - - -

A/n: another chapter and now I am off to bed I need a goodnight sleep.

Hope you enjoy reading this Chapter, leave comments on anything you want to see happen :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 24.2K 42
Ruth is the youngest of the Ash triplets. Born only three minutes after her sisters, Ruth has always been the odd one out. She's been invisible all...
51.2K 1.4K 44
"We aren't friends?" Fred's tone was hard to read. "Well, I don't know, would you call us friends?" "Yeah?" I hummed thoughtfully. His face contor...
4.4K 112 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...
94.4K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...