Ice Cold [Book One]

By Number95914

Y/n is the second daughter of Anastacius she was in the Fariy tail realm. Anastacius found out about his secr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Explaining info
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Info on Amenadiel
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

4.7K 137 18
By Number95914

This(🥀) Means it's a flashback
And this (🌸) is a dream

Y/n was still in bed. Just staring at the ceiling with her empty jeweled eyes that still seemed to sparkle.

Anastacius had to get to work and see what was that letter Makarov had sent.

Anastacius was in his office just staring at the white envelope that had the fairy tail mark on it. Anastacius sighed and finally reached out for the envelope and opened it.

Dear Anastacius

Y/n's loyal 'dog' was not very happy about his master's disappearance so was meny of my other children.

He has requested to be sent to his master immediately. Y/n should also have one of her good friends with her as well. I will send you the list of my children that Y/n will feel more safe with and pick one that you see fit to be by Y/n's side.

Till then please keep my child safe.

Anastacius scoffed.
"His child?" Anastacius hissed
"Y/n is my child who dose he think is!?"
Anastacius says as his eyes glowed dangerously.

"She is safe with me. Why would she need a dame dog and a low life commoner to make her feel safe. She needs me and only me" Anastacius took ahold of the paper and used his magic to burn it in his hand.

Anastacius sighed closing his eyes.
"She needs me"

                                _

"Gray?" Wendy knocks on the door of Gray and Y/n's little house.

Wendy and Carla had bought some flowers and cookies for Gray.
They had already stopped by Juvia's place.

And let's just say that she was a mess.

"Gray" Wendy knocks three more times
"Come on Wendy let's just leave the boy alone. We can give him the gifts another time." Carla said

Wendy hesitated but then thought that Gray might be tiered.
Just as Carla and Wendy turned around the door opened

"Huh?"
The two turn back around to see Gray. But this Gray didn't look like the gray they remembered. (So technically Gray lookd like his dad)

"Dear hevens what happened to you?" Carla said. Wendy frowns as she smelt alcohol coming from Gray's direction.

Gray lookd at Wendy and Carla then sighed.
"Did Mira tell you to come here?" Gray said rubbing his forehead. Carla and Wendy look at each other then back to Gray.
"No we. . . uhh we wanted to give you this" Wendy took out the bag of cookies while Carla took out the flowers from Wendy's bag.

Gray didn't say anything for a minute. All he did was stare at the bouquet of
F/f (Favorite Flowers) in Carl's little paws.
"Heh. F/f, when she was younger she would make flower crowns and throw them around the house" Gray chuckled at the memory. But he soon stopped smiling and frownd deeply.

"Im sorry. But I just wanna be alone right now." Gray said

"Ah!, but we-" Wendy got cut off by Gray shutting the door not giving the teen a chance to say anything.

Gray slowly walked over to the couch in the living room passing Rider who was just laying on a pile of Y/n's clothes.

Gray plopped down on the couch facing several empty berr bottles.

Gray was going off the deep end.
He was trying to straighten himself up but nothing worked.
He and Y/n have been by each other's side for a long time and now that she's gone. . . . he felt empty.
So empty
"Please just come back"

                                  _

Juvia was in her bed. Just laying there holding Y/n's F/c wallet.

Inside of the wallet was a picture of
Juvia, Gray, Lyon and Y/n.
It was after the game's and the dragon attacks. Y/n wanted to take a picture so that she could remember how they all worked together as a family.

Juvia loved how Y/n considered her as family.
Juvia always loved how Y/n would be so lazy until food or money was brought up.
Juvia loved how Y/n would always try and keep a bad girl act but the truth was Y/n was still a little baby.
But the thing she loved most about Y/n was how she believed people deserved second chances.

Juvia missed Y/n oh so much.
"Y/n-kun" Juvia whispered as tears came down her face remembering
Y/n's laugh.
"Com home
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please"

                                  _

Wendy and Carla went back home.
Carla had already gone to sleep but as for Wendy, she decided to train more.

She had to get stronger.
Shr had to get as strong as Y/n so she can be worthy of being called Y/n's friend.
She had to.

As Wendy trained she remembered what Gray had said to her earlier.

Wendy then remembered how Y/n would point out the meaning of different flowers.

                                 🥀

Wendy was sitting alone in the guild.
She had just finished a mission

Well the mission was a fail so she didn't get money.

Wendy sighed

"Whoa what's with the sigh?"
Wendy heard a familiar voice. Wendy looked up to her left and saw Y/n who had her hands on her hips.

"Y/n?" Wendy gave her friend a confusing look as she saw Rider came walk next to.
Y/n with a bunch of flowers on his back.

Y/n gave Wendy a toothy grin
"Why you lookin so sad. A pretty face like yours should be smiling" Y/n said.

Wendy quickly looked down trying not to let her blushing cheeks show.
Y/n chuckles while reaching the back of her to get some flowers from Rider.

Y/n walked up closer to Wendy who was still facing down.

Y/n set down a bouquet of Lavenders.

"What is this?" Wendy asked as she gently brushed her index finger on a pettel of the flower.
"Flowers" Y/n bluntly said

"I know that. But what are they for?" Wendy asked again looking at Y/n who had a smile on her face.
"There for you" Y/n said

"Y/n I swaer-"

"Ok, ok I was just joking with you." Y/n giggled while sitting down across from Wendy.
"I went on a mission by myself- well with Rider too. And after I completed the mission the villagers have me a bunch of flowers as a thank you."
Y/n said while looking at the bouquet then back to We dy who was looking at Y/n the whole time.

"Do you know what the meaning of this flower is?" Y/n asked with a little smile.
Wendy shook her head

"It means happiness" Y/n said.
Wendy looked down while looking down at the flowers.
"You see. You always smile and think positive of others. You never give up and always try to smile no matter how many times you trip."

Wendy sweatdropped chuckling awkwardly.
"Yes but if it wasn't for Natsu and everyone else there would be nothing for me to smile about. You especially" Wendy whispered the last part but Y/n still heard it.

Y/n gave Wendy a soft smile
"You are family after all" Y/n said as she got up from her seat and stood next to Wendy who looked up to Y/n with a confused look.
"We are all family" Y/n said as she bent down a placed a gentle kiss on Wendy's forehead.

Wendy's eyes widened in shock and her cheeks had that bright pink back on.
"See ya later" Y/n said as she backed up
And walked away while waving bey to Wendy.

                                  _

Wendy snapped out of spacing out and saw it was almost dark.
Wendy looked down to her hands that were bandaged up.
"You are happiness" Wendy said as she looked back up to the sun setting.
"My happiness"

Hello my lovly readers.
2020 is almost over!!.
Thank you all so much for reading my book❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.2K 39
Everyone thought the first princess died on the guillotine. But in fact, she fooled them all. Now living happily with her husband and three kids, wha...
91.1K 3.1K 14
[ wattpad had deleted book 2 and 3 of my princess series. however i am still in debate whether or not to continue. i will post my decision in this bo...
7K 338 18
After missing my childhood and teenage years in studies and working and finally dying to cancer I got reborn as the villainous step mother In the fi...
2.8K 162 13
A certain blue haired girl loses her memory and lands in the kingdom of Gray Fullbuster. Just who is this girl and what destiny lies for her? Disclai...