Before I Go - Fred Weasley x...

By LaineWeasley

Since the first year y/n Avery has been a friend group with the other Gryffindors in her year. Sharing a dorm... More

1. The Summer Before Fifth Year
2. Reunited
3. Seriously
4. Official
5. Oh no
6. Halloween
7. Marauder's Map
8. November Snow
9. Hogsmead Date
10. Slimey Slytherins
11. Sweet Sixteen
12. The birthday Ball
13. Ballgowns and Ballrooms
14. The Christmas Eve Ball
15. Christmas With the Weasleys
16. So what?
17. Bloody Hell
18. The Argument
19. Forgive and Forget
20. Gryfindor versus Ravenclaw
21. The Gryffindor Break-In
22. Birthday Boys
23. The Quidditch Final
24. OWLs
25. Starting the Summer
26. Back to the Burrow
27. Results
28. Nine Weasleys and an Avery
30. The Tickets
31. Sunset Date
32. Harry's Arrival
33. The Portkey
34. The Qudditch World Cup - part 1
35. The Quidditch World Cup - Part 2
36. Run
37. Nightmares and Daydreams
38. Back to Hogwarts
39. The Triwizard Tournament
40. The Three Unforgivable Curses
41. The Makeover
42. Nightmares Come True
43. The Goblet of Fire
44. Amortentia
45. The First Task
46. The After Party
47. Seventeen
48. The Yule Ball
49. The Second Task
50. Spring
51. The Last Task
52. Summer Sorrow
53. Order of the Phoenix - Part One
54. Order of the Phoenix - Part Two
55. Harry's Hearing
56. The Last Year
57. The Detention
58. High Inquisitor
59. Head in the Fire
60. Dumbledore's Army
61. Ministry Attack
62. Our First Christmas as a Family
63. New Term
64. The Demise of the DA
65. The Weasley Twins Exit
66. The Department of Mysteries
67. Goodbye
68. New beginings
69. 93 Diagon Alley
70. The Engagment and The Baby shower
71.The Quidditch Team Catch Up
72. Three Years
73. The Weasley's Arrival
74. Hello, Old Friend
75. December
76. The Twins First Christmas
77. The Weasley Twin's Magic
78. Happy Birthday, My Love
79. The Weasley Black Wedding
80. The Honeymoon
81. May Madness
82. The Death of a Professor
83. The Battle of the Seven Harry's
84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur
85. Hiding
86. The Ministry break-in
87. The Weasley Twins first birthday
88. Christmas
89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight
90. A Week Filled With Nightmares
91. One year of marriage
92. The Final battle
93. The Second of May ninteen-ninty eight
94. Too Many Goodbyes
95. Life after the War
96. Happily Ever-After
97. Epilogue
A/n: thank you
NEW BOOK

29. Summer loving

2.9K 58 75
By LaineWeasley

It had been a couple of days since Charlie and Bill arrived back to the burrow and Ginny was never more happy that another girl was there.

With the other boys being at the burrow it was somewhat easier to sneak away from George as he and Fred are always attached at the hip which means no free time between us. Things are getting a little more advanced between us and I like it being together for just under a year means stuff will happen sooner or later even if Molly wouldn't want to think about it.

With Fred and I sneaking off and the others noticing I'm surprised they didn't say anything to Molly, but we all know how she would react with lord of new rules in place for the two of us.

Currently Fred and I were sitting in mine and Ginny's room in my bed. I was resting my head on his chest as it went up and down it was relaxing.

"Fred" I start saying to him, "if you told me two years ago that we out of everyone would be in a relationship I would never see it, I liked you a lot but I never knew you reciprocated the feelings for me." I tell him.

"Out of everyone we always knew it would be Melody and Jack, although apparently everyone else saw us together but us." He tells me as he plays with my y/c/h.

"I do love you Fred and no one can stop me from ever being with you." I tell him looking in his deep brown eyes pecking him on the cheek.

"I know you mean it, angel, you've proved it multiple times and not just to me." He says chuckling lightly at his own words.

"I always want to be with you Fred no matter what no one can stop me or us." I say determinedly, I could feel that something was going to happen soon, something dark like before, but I didn't want to admit to Fred that I was scared or felt that something was coming.

"Nothing will ever split us apart because I won't let it." He holds on to me that little bit tighter which makes all the difference to my feelings and emotions.

The one person I will always protect will be Fred and the future I see us in together.

We sat in a comfortable silence as we hugged one another, I'm not quite sure how long it lasted for but it was disrupted by Ginny walking into the room.

"Ooo, look at you love birds" Ginny says giggling, "should I come back another time?" She asks sarcastically.

"Yes of course you should." Fred says back to his little sister as she sits on the bed next to us.

"Do you know what, I still can't believe that Fred out of the six of us left was to get a girlfriend, I always thought Bill would be first but Percy took that role," she says chatting away to us. "Although y/n I don't know how you put up with Fred, George and Lee all together."

"Neither do I half the time Ginny, I think have adapted to their behaviour." I tell her, as I snuggle into Fred's side as we talk to his younger sister.

"But y/n you are totally gorgeous and Fred is well... Fred..." she says trying not to offend her older brother.

"Oi!" Fred shouts, "I am literally sitting here." He tells Ginny.

"Ginny as his sister you won't see him as much which is expected. But as his girlfriend every last detail is attractive to me down to the last speckle in his eyes." I say to her as I stare into Fred's brown as which pull me in even more each time I look at them.

"Eww sometimes the pair of you are too much and act like a married couple," Ginny says with disgust on her face. "Although if you two get married, I will have another sister in some way." She says with a huge smile on her face.

"Wow." Fred and I say at the same time.

"Ginny, we need to wait a few years first, at least till we finish Hogwarts." Fred says to his younger sister as we share a quick glance with each other.

"Shall we see what George is up to?" I say to Fred as Ginny starts writing to one of her friends.

"Yep," he says popping the p at the end as we hop off and walk to the room he shared with George.

We walk through the door and George looks up at the pair of us.

"Finally," he says as he carries on writing, I assume they are order forms for the joke shop and I sit down to help him along with Fred as he sits close next to me, ever since more stuff started happening we were more flirty in front of people and I think it was annoying George a bit.

"Seriously, you two are acting like newly weds and it's disgusting." He tells the two of us pulling a disgusted face.

"Maybe if you got a girlfriend you wouldn't be so grouchy." Fred tells him.

"Maybe Angelina..." I say teasing him, which clearly bothers him.

"I'm not going to ask Angelina to be my girlfriend." George says to us.

"Although George she has wrote to a lot more than she usually does, even more than she does to y/n here and they are closer friends then the two of you so something has to be going on." Fred tells his brother.

"Maybe she likes you back," I tell him, "the worst thing she can do is say no and you could make it out to be a prank anyway if It doesn't go well."

"I don't like her!" He protests with the top his ears burning bright red.

"Sure you don't." Fred says and we both laugh at him.

"I miss the days where I could wind the pair of you up for liking each other and not admitting it." He says continuing to fill out some more order forms.

"It's more fun to wind you up though, George." Fred says to his twin brother, even though they both had the same reaction when someone teased them which wasn't often and was more their older brothers doing it to them.

We carry on filling out order forms until Molly calls all of us down for dinner.

- - - -

As it was the middle of summer Bill suggested we play a quidditch match four v four however Percy wasn't up to it as he started some new thing for the ministry which none of us really paid attention to.

"Well how do we split seven into two teams?" Charlie asks the rest of us.

"Ginny can keep score," Molly said, she didn't really like girls playing such a rough sport but she knew there was no point arguing with me as I was in the quidditch team.

"But I want to play!" Ginny protested to her mum.

"You can watch its more fun that way and safer for you." Molly tells her and Ginny folds her arms as she knew it was going to be a pointless argument and waste time.

"So a keeper, beater and chaser on each team?" Charlie asks all of us.

"I'll take y/n as chaser and Fred as beater" Bill tells his younger brother. "You can have George as beater and either you as Ron as keeper or chaser."

"Fine. I'll be chaser, George beater and Ron as keeper" Charlie replies to his brother.

We all go outside and set stuff up first to 150 wins.

Ginny releases a bludger then the quaffle which a take possession of straight away heading for the goal we made as George stops me with his bludger and Charlie catches the quaffle. I chase him around and Fred then hits him with the bludger and he drops the quaffle and I gain back possession and score against Ron.

- - - -

We all carry on playing and I even let ginny have a go and she clearly has a talent for quidditch, most of the Weasleys do and they could be their own team as well.

The game ended up is winning by 20 points I suppose when you play with the twins a lot you know all that Oliver had taught them, we all walk into the living room exhausted.

"So do you guys know how the next quidditch captain is?" Bill asks Fred, George and I.

"We have no clue, it has to be anyone but Harry as we are all in the same year group my bets y/n." George tells his older brother.

"Yeah I could see her bossing the whole team around, she evening tried when she wasn't even captain." Charlie says laughing.

"It's just because I am a natural leader, we will find out soon though most likely when we get our letters for the new school year." I tell the boys.

"Well I think you would be an amazing captain." Fred says kissing my cheek.

"Sucking up eh Fred?" Bill asks him.

"Nope." He says popping the p.

We all carry on talking until Molly tells us all to go to bed, I enjoyed talking to all the Weasley siblings and seeing the bond they all had which was something I was always jealous of when looking at the family.

- - - -

A/n: hope you all enjoy this chapter I think one more chapter then I'll stay to write about the quidditch World Cup. I like writing in small details as it's nice to see some of the things that goes on when I don't write.

Any requests for future chapters please say and I'll try and for them in if possible.

I hope you are all enjoying you say only a couple more days until Christmas even if it doesn't feel like it. :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 153 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
11K 287 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
2.3M 64.6K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
4.5K 432 28
Gwen has known the Weasley twins for years, more than that, she's been best friends with them, practically part of the family, but as their fifth yea...