ใ€Œ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐žใ€๐˜ฆ...

By twilightx_

๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ... More

intro <3
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
read now.
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
attention:

6

39.8K 1.5K 10.3K
By twilightx_

𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:
𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

*i feel like eren and armin would live in a apartment like this idk 😭😭*

❧"𝒀𝑶 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑵," Eren closed his apartment door, removing my shoes at the door mat.

Armin reveals himself as he walks through the hallway, "I was trying to look for you but it seemed like you already left, where'd you go?"

Eren left his shoes at the door and took off his leather jacket as he walked down the hall towards his room, "Uhh I was just walking a friend home."

"Who's this friend?" Armin followed behind Eren to his room.

"My designer or partner, y/n," Eren turned the doorknob and opened his door, revealing his dimmed light room.

* this is eren's room, purrrr 😌*

"Mmm...how do you feel about Mikasa coming to class today?" Armin stood in front of his door frame.

"I don't really care Armin," Eren shrugged, feeling very much unbothered about Armin's question.

"Well you're gonna be seeing her a lot since she's my partner," Armin leaned against my door. Eren walked towards my closet, grabbing a hanger to hang up my jacket as he listened to Armin talk.

"You can't keep ignoring her forever..."

"And why shouldn't I? She broke up with me for no reason at all," Eren raised his voice a bit, "Then she ends up dating horse face a week later? It's fucked up if you ask me."

Armin didn't respond, he kept quiet. Eren has every right to not want to speak to Mikasa. But Eren had to admit it, he did do many things just to numb off any feelings with Mikasa.

"Understandable," Armin interrupted Eren's thoughts, "I'll be in my room, organizing my closet." Armin closed walked away from the door.

"My door Armin," Eren shouted. Armin walked back to my door and closed it shut. Eren pulled off his sweater, leaving his body shirtless. He shook his head gently as he pulled his hair out of his bun, running his fingers through it.

Eren fell back on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. You were all he could think about right now. Texting her won't be such a bad idea, Eren thought to himself as he patted his jeans to search for his phone but sprinted up when he realized it was in his jacket that he just hung up.

"Alright Eren just keep it smooth," Eren opened the imessage app and started typing. Wassup? Nah...hi? fuck no... Yo? yeah i guess. After pressing send and waiting for a text back. Surprisingly, you didn't take to long to respond back.

"Is that the first thing you text a girl when you get her number," Eren mumbled, reading off his screen, "Maybe," Eren said aloud slowly as he typed.

Eren walked around in circles in one spot of his room texting you back and forth. He paused after you asked about your name on his phone. He didn't want to tell you that your name was Princess, just yet.

"That's a secret," Eren typed as his lips curved into a smirk.

"Eren come help me choose a coat for tomorrow," Armin peeked his head through the door.

"Why can't you do it yourself, it isn't that hard," Eren said, not looking up from his phone.

"Eren come ooooon," Armin whined like a 3 year old.

"Alright i'm coming," Eren texted you that he had to go and shoved his phone in his back pocket. Before leaving his room, Eren grabbed his gray tank top and walked to his door but almost knocking Armin to the ground.

"Agh Eren," Armin kept his balance. Armin's room was a lot similar to Eren's, like a lot. Same furniture but different positions for those furnitures. Such as the back of Eren's headboard is facing his closet while Armin's bed is the complete opposite.

Eren walked beside Armin as they both entered his walk in closet, which was way bigger compared to Eren's closer.

*this is armins closet 😏*

"Great," Armin clasped his hands together, "Which coat, the black one with a hint of silver at the ends or the golden faux fur coat?" Armin held two hangers of coats, lifting both up and down.

Eren stared at him blankly, "What is up with you and coats?"

Armin closed his eyes and sighed, "Maybe it's because I have good fashion sense, unlike you, now which coat."

"My fashion isn't even that bad."

"It's not better than mine," Armin shrugged, "Which one Eren."

Eren scanned his eyes at both coats, thinking hard about what he should choose, "Gold?" He said slowly, sounding unsure about his answer.

"Never mind," Armin hooked the coats back up, "I'll just wear my brown one."

"What was the point of asking me then?"

"I'm asking myself the same thing," Armin started pushing Eren out of the closet and towards his door, "Now shoo."

The sound of the door shutting behind Eren, ringed in his ear. Feeling thirsty, Eren decided to walk into the kitchen, to grab a glass of milk to drink. After pulling out the gallo of milk out of the fridge, Eren watched the liquid fill up his cup.

"Oh yeah, that's good," Eren gulped. Still holding the glass in his hand, Eren walked to the couch and setting the glass on the coffee table. Shifting in his seat, Eren reached for his phone in his pocket and unlocked his phone to see an Instagram notification.

Eren didn't do anything about the notification at first since he was already familiar with gaining new followers until he looked closely at the username.

Eren moved his phone closer to his face, "luv.y/nnn1?" Eren clicked on the profile, realizing that it was you, "Oh shit." Without hesitating, Eren followed back but quickly realized how desperate he must've looked for following back so fast.

Eren scrolled through your page, rubbing his thumb against his lips, "Damn," Eren whispered. Without even thinking, he double tapped a picture, instantly realizing what picture he liked.

"Eren what the fuck? You look like a creep right now," Eren groaned as he scolded myself, placing his phone down and covered his eyes with both of his hands, "She looks so good though," Eren mumbled as he looked back at his phone screen.

"Whatchu drooling over Eren?" Armin said as he approached the brunette.

"Nothing," Eren turned off his phone, setting it face down onto his lap.

"Yeah okay," Armin plopped next to Eren, already turning on the tv, "Alright, what do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, it's up to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.6K 42
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒปโ˜พใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. " ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฃ๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•š ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•Š๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•—๐•’๐•”๐•–... ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•“๐•š๏ฟฝ...
21.4K 740 14
โ€ข well-known player, eren jaeger agrees to a bet of getting y/n to fall for him. eren jaeger x fem black reader revamping soon ยฉjedahkiss
11.5K 306 24
After leaving Eren Jaeger in highschool you haven't seen him for some time. But that changed when you go to college and see him totally different eve...