Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2

2.1K 113 136
By BxBsAreMyThing

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

"Tonight," Giorgi questioned, running his thumbs over my cheeks. I nodded and hummed as I slid my hands down to his chest, unintentionally whispering: "Tonight."

After purchasing the comforter and pillows, Giorgi had pulled up the directions of the prison that Cooper was staying in, and we'd began our two-hour trip. Within the first thirty minutes or so of the ride, Giorgi had grabbed my leg and ran his thumb back and forth over my thigh and sighed a long, heavy sigh.

"Are you okay, Gio," I asked over the low music playing on the radio. My boyfriend inhaled deeply and nodded before silently sighing again. "I'm a little uneasy," he mumbled. "Cooper..always tried to intimidate whoever chose to get close to him, but he wouldn't scare anyone enough to make them feel like they had to tell or get away... He tried to intimidate me in high school and I thought after I'd beat his ass he would stop trying to scare people..."

I rubbed Giorgi's arm while he squeezed my thigh a bit.

"I'm sorry I didn't handle him before he hurt you, Cameron. I could've done better. I should have. I should've walked you up to your apartment, and—"

"Cooper wasn't your responsibility and neither was I. Don't beat yourself up, Giorgi. No, you may not have handled him before he could hurt me... But you did handle him before he could kill me. Thank you for being there."

Giorgi blushed a bit and I smiled at him before running my hand over his arm and squeezing his bicep. "Quit fondling me. I'm trying to pout," he chuckled.

"No," I laughed. "No pouting. Let's play a game!"

"What game?"

"Mmm...," I hummed as I thought for a moment. "A guessing game! I'll say something or act like someone, and you have to guess the answer of who or what I'm pretending to be."

"Oh, okay," Giorgi chuckled.

"Okay, let me see... Who should I be," I hummed. For a while, I sat in silence, thinking of who to imitate.

"Babe?"

"I'm thinking," I murmured.

Giorgi laughed and squished my thigh. "It doesn't have to be anyone we know."

"It doesn't?"

"No. Just think of someone popular like..."

I smiled as I watched Giorgi struggle to think of someone popular that we'd both know, and I giggled when he had began humming. "We should play a different game," he mumbled.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Actually, let's just talk. I don't really know any other games that we can play in a car."

"Okay. What do you want to talk about?"

"Let's talk about you in high school. What were you like," I asked.

"I was pretty gross... I mean, I was the stereotypical jock freshman and sophomore year. My face was covered in acne and shit—my body was the real problem, though. I had a lot of problems with it, you know? I struggled with bulimia for a while."

"Bulimia?"

"I ate a lot and then forced myself to throw up."

"Why," I gasped.

"I dunno. I didn't like my body. Always thought I was overweight and I was scared that my coach would tell me I couldn't play anymore if I gained too much. I was depressed for a little while," Giorgi said nonchalantly.

"Aww," I groaned, stroking my boyfriend's arm.

"Luckily, I found a therapist that helped me out, and my older cousin, Fraser—the one that left me his house, he let me move in with him for a while when I wanted to get away from my family for a bit. My parents were just...they didn't believe that I was depressed. They thought I was just looking for attention because my little niece was just born, but my cousin actually understood what I was going through and he took me in and helped me get better."

"Ohh," I awed. "I wish I could meet Fraser. He seemed to be a really amazing person."

"Yeah," Giorgi scoffed softly, squeezing my thigh a bit. "You remind me of him sometimes. You both are sweet, caring, and short."

"I'm not short. I'm the average size of a man."

"Babe, you're 5'6. You're tiny."

"Nuh-uh! I'm 5'9! Everything's tiny to you because you're a bean stalk," I laughed. "How tall are you again? Wasn't it 6'1 or something?

"I don't know. Like, 6'3 ,I think," Giorgi tittered.

"Yeah, see! Bean stalk," I giggled, moving my eyes onto the Greek man's shiny, perfect smile. "Have your teeth always been so flawless?" I inquired.

My boyfriend snorted and shook his head. "No, I had a gap and impacted canines up until eighth grade."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I actually liked my smile like that. Made me unique," Giorgi mumbled. "But my parents got me some braces. I was pissed."

"I'm sorry," I mewled.

"It's not your fault, baby. You don't have to apologize," he laughed softly. "Tell me about you in high school. Was your smile always perfect?"

"I was really lonely and beyond suicidal. And no, my smile is crooked. My lower row, these four up front. The two outer teeth are shifted, see," I mentioned as I used my pinky to show my boyfriend my crooked grin.

"Ohhh, I never noticed... I usually just stare at your canines when your mouth is open wide. They're like vampire fangs," he whispered, turning my head with his pinky as he held my mouth ajar with his index finger knuckle. "They're so long."

"Mmm~," I mumbled over his knuckle. "Yours are bigger and longer. Like a monster's."

"A monster," Giorgi chortled, removing his hand from my mouth.

"Mm-hmm. It makes perfect sense why you'd have such monstrous canines," I said.

"How so?" He questioned.

"Because you have a monster dick," I mentioned, making his entire face burn red.

"Oh, geez," he laughed. "No more talk about monsters or dicks."

"Why," I chuckled.

"Because I'm getting butterflies! Let's talk about something else."

"Like what?"

"Mm... Thanksgiving is around the corner, and Christmas comes up in a few months. Are you close to your family? Going to visit?"

I blew up my cheeks and shrugged. "I dunno... I'm not at all really close to anyone but you and Jackson."

"Jackson?" Giorgi inquired lowly.

"My step dad. He was the closest thing I had to a friend," I said, laughing at how pathetic I sounded. "He saved me when I tried to kill myself, and he even helped me out with my depression. He got me to a doctor and still pays for my medicine to this day... But he left right before I started high school. I don't know where he is."

"Why'd he leave?"

I pursed my lips and shook my head. "Mom didn't like how much I liked him, or vice versa. Can't blame her though. I made it obvious that I'd had a crush on him, and I'd kept him away from her a lot. I'd ask him to teach me things, or tell me stories, or to sleep in my room, and he always agreed. Not because he really wanted to, but because he pitied me, I think. I didn't really care about that, though. I just liked being around him. You remind me of him sometimes.  When I see you in my peripheral, is usually when you do. Your builds are similar, but he's a smidge darker."

"What's his ethnicity?"

"Black and Portuguese," I answered.

"Ahh, he sounds really handsome," Giorgi mumbled. "I'd lose you to him in a heartbeat, wouldn't I?"

I frowned and shook my head. "No. I'm in love with you. Jackson was a childhood infatuation. You are my adulthood love interest. You're perfect, Gio. I'd be insane to leave you for an old man like Jackson."

My boyfriend smiled and I moved my hand down his arm to interlace our fingers. "Baby, what's your flaw? You're so beautiful, and sweet, and smart... What's wrong about you?"

I snorted and tugged on the collar of my turtleneck sweater, revealing my large cutting marks. "I'm riddled with scars and bruises. My body is hideous, Giorgi. That's my flaw," I laughed. "What's yours?"

"My weird kinks and fetishes. Plus, I'm mildly possessive."

"I don't think your kinks are weird. They're just honorific titles," I said with a small shrug.

"But I sometimes refer to you as my brother and get turned on by that. I have an...incest fetish," Giorgi brought up, sounding disgusted with himself.

"And I had a legitimate crush on my step father. I think my incestuous crush was worse."

Giorgi scoffed a soft chuckle, and I smiled as I rested my head against his arm. For a long while, the both of us were quiet, merely listening to the music playing from the car radio. When the GPS had announced that we'd had just half an hour left to drive, my boyfriend decided it'd be best if we stopped at a restaurant to get some water, food, and use the bathroom.

So, we stopped at a Denny's, and took a seat at a table. "Babe," I whined, tugging on my sleeves. "What's wrong," he asked, reaching his hand over the table for mine. I placed both my hands in his one and couldn't help my squirming in my seat. "I'm nervous," I said, my voice wavering a bit. "Why, baby? What's making you uneasy," he inquired while placing his other hand atop mine. "We're so close to him," I mewled. "Ohh...yeah..., but that means we're close to reaching closure and making him feel like the piece of shit trash that he is," Giorgi said confidently. "How so," I asked.

"Cooper's wildly possessive of you. If he sees that you came to visit him with me, he'll burn up in jealousy and loneliness. He'll regret doing everything he's done that has gotten him locked up. Believe it, baby; you will reach closure today."

I nodded and squeezed my boyfriend's hands and he smiled and did the same to me. "Thank you, Gio."

"Of course. We've got this. Okay?"

I smiled and nodded again, and my boyfriend kissed my knuckles just as our waiter walked over.

Within no time at all, Giorgi and I had ordered and finished our meals, used the restrooms, and were back on the road. My stomach felt jam-packed of butterflies, and Giorgi didn't look all too excited as we got closer and closer to the prison either.

"Butterflies in your stomach, too?" I asked.

"Moths," he grumbled. "Butterflies are too happy, and would imply that I'm nervous but looking forward to seeing him. That's not the case. I'm not happy or nervous at all to visit him. I'm angry, and I want to hurt him, and I'm nervous that I will... Therefore, moths."

"Ohh, me too," I mumbled. "...I want to hit him. The same way I hit Tammy, except I want to hit him harder and repeatedly."

Giorgi laughed faintly and glanced at me. "Yeah?"

I nodded and imagined the grunts and whines that would escape Cooper's mouth. I imagined myself wearing Giorgi's rings while I punched Cooper, and I thought about how much he'd bleed. It wouldn't be much since Giorgi's rings had diamonds that were encrusted in the band, but I'd punch him over and over again until a puddle large enough to replicate the puddle around the tub that he'd raped me in had formed around him. I wouldn't stop until I saw myself in the reflection of his blood, and even then, I'd be hesitant to stop completely. I'd remove Giorgi's rings and beat Cooper's face until I liked the way he looked. I'd redesign it into my very own creation; I'd break and mold his nose into a new shape and do the same with every other feature of his. I would look at his face as a block of clay, upon which I'd practice my kneading and sculpting skills.

"Plotting murder, baby?"

I quickly snapped my head to glance at Giorgi and then turned to gaze out of my window. "I'm sorry," I mumbled upon realizing that I was squeezing his hand rather roughly.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Fighting Cooper," I admitted .

"Ahh," the Greek man murmured. "You'd win."

"I think so," I mumbled.

Sooner than later, the GPS had announced that we'd arrived, and Giorgi sighed heavily upon parking. I watched him while he'd combed his fingers through his hair before stepping out of his car and walking over to my side, and I kissed his lips as he helped me out of his vehicle.

"We've got this," I whispered as he led me to the entrance of the prison. "Right?"

"Yup," the taller man said simply.

I quickened my steps a bit to match my boyfriend's larger strides, and I glanced up at him when he'd tucked our interlaced hands into his front pocket.

It's so warm inside his pocket...and so big. I wish I could fit inside it.

"Visitors for...?" I jumped at the desk man's voice as it'd sounded so suddenly. I hadn't even noticed that we'd stepped inside the building.

"Cooper Pacon," my boyfriend sighed.

"Ahh. You'll be his first visitors," the man chuckled. "I take it he's not very good at making friends."

"Nope," Giorgi said shortly.

"Okay, just let me get your names and relationships with Cooper."

"Giorgi Anastas and Cameron Omartian. We're his classmates," my boyfriend said with a sigh.

"Giorgi Anastas...and Cameron..." the desk man mumbled as he typed into the computer. "Was it Omarion?"

"Omartian," Giorgi corrected.

"Okay, okay. And you guys said classmates... Do you have any ID on you? School ID, driver's license, anything with your name and face on it?"

I nodded as I pulled my driver's license out of my phone case, and Giorgi carefully took it from me, making sure not to drop it, and then showed the man both of our IDs.

"Giorgi and Cameron. Great. Here are some passes," the man said while handing us two clip-on visitors passes. I frowned at the ugly, dirty clip that'd been placed in front of me and Giorgi chuckled as he grabbed it and put it on my sweater. "What, is it too ugly for you?" He whispered.

"And dirty. Yes," I mumbled as the Greek man kissed my eyebrow.

"Oh, shit, I forgot how short you are. I was trying to kiss your cheek," he said as he lifted my chin, making me laugh. "C'mere."

After a short smooch, Giorgi and I followed a guard over to the visitor's area, and my stomach sunk when I saw several other prisoners sitting at tables with their visitors.

"Gio," I whispered while squeezing his hand. He quickly removed his hand from mine and I pouted before melting into his side after he'd pulled me closer to him. He then moved his large hand to pet my head, drawing low purrs out of me, and I couldn't help my eyelids from drooping when he started scratching my scalp.

"There they are," Cooper's voice began low and sounded full of amusement, and my body tensed up when I saw him sitting directly across from me. "My favorite boys."

••••••••

To Be Continued...

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.1K 50
{MXM} {COMPLETED} "Please... kiss me, so I'd know what it is to feel alive when I die," his voice was a delicate whisper, like warm breeze on a rain...
860K 38.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
23.3K 85 5
#3 in the Fatal Attraction series Jayden Martinez, the state of Florida's, if not the countries most renowned mechanical engineer. Once an aeronauti...
3.9K 147 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...