Secret Lovers ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท๏ฟฝ...

De Carolina4240

Antonia is the 16 years old junior who lives at Queens, NY with her mom. Malcom is the 17 years old boy who a... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

23

37 4 0
De Carolina4240

3 months later (Antonia)
It's been 3 months since Malcom and I started the love affair and made love for the first time. Since then, we have been keeping it on the low so that nobody won't know about us not even Hazel since he still with her. Whenever Malcom and Hazel is on their little break, he be with me since we makes out most of the time.

Like on around Winter Break when I been to his house making out in the shower which is a couple of days after Christmas. In speaking of Christmas, Isabella and I went to my casa de la abuela (grandma's house) for dinner since my family from my mom's and dad's side was there especially on Thanksgiving since we was eating like a starving kids at Africa somewhere.

I know my parents got divorced when I was 3 years old but my mom is still close to my family from my dad's side especially my abuela (grandma) since she still treats my mom like her own. As for Christmas, I got a lot of things including the new clothes, shoes, bath stuff and makeup.

Malcom didn't give me anything until around New Year because he didn't want to hear Hazel's mouth about the Christmas gift. In speaking of Hazel, she tried forced Malcom to go to some fiesta de suéter feo culo de trinquete en Harlem (ratchet ass ugly sweater party at Harlem) since I heard it's was un viaje rodando un día después de Navidad en NBC 4 NYC (a drive by shooting a day after Christmas on NBC 4 NYC).

I'm glad that he didn't go to that party since he don't do house party. Cynthia and Prince is still living with their crack head of the mother since she barely be at home. Whenever she do, she be bringing home some random dudes in her house for sex at the middle of the night. 

Not only that Cynthia's mom have sex with the random dudes in her house but ella sigue siendo una perra ingrata con Cynthia y Prince (she still being an ungrateful bitch to Cynthia and Prince) since she too freaking lazy to clean up after herself. I mean come on, Cynthia always cleaning up after her when she gets home from school while Prince is at work. 

Hell, my mom be letting her spend the night at my house sometimes so that she won't have to hear her trifling ass mom gritando oh papi en medio de la noche (screaming oh daddy at the middle of the night). As for Prince, he be with his girlfriend for days at the time sometimes to avoid hearing her mom screaming at Cynthia over some petty shit like she forgot to put the tomatoes on her hamburger, she forgot to get her plates instead of get up and clean out her own plates, when she talking to Chris on the phone and so on.

I swear, I don't know why she hates Chris so much other than the fact that he have been there for her since day one which is she was at his house for a week which is on the New Year week. The Vasquez twins, Cynthia and I have been hanging out with them a lot lately especially Carmah since she spend times with Martin a lot too. Yes, they are dating since she be telling us about that guy for weeks especially around lunchtime when we came back to school after Winter Break.

He maybe a couple of years older than us but they should be a couple since he had an girlfriend before but broke up with her a month before he graduated from high school. Don't give me no "he's a pedophiles" bullshit because it's not like a man in his 30's messing around with girls around my age since they not that big of the age differences.

Now, I woke up at the same time as I get up on the late January since they said it's might snow tomorrow night. As much I don't want to go to school tomorrow since I still dealing with bullies on the daily basic, I probably going to be at school half of the day but I'll find out tonight since I might have to stay up a little bit late. I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. 

When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom as I put the fresh pads on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black leather leggings and white long sleeve shirt.

Antonia's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put on my hair into the messy buns, sprayed myself, grabs my things including the coat, gloves and hat since it's cold as hell outside and went downstairs as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some oatmeal.
"Buenos dias Antonia (Good morning Antonia)", My mom said as she takes an sip of her coffee.
"Buenos dias mama (Good morning mom)", I said as I puts some Cinnamon and Spice oatmeal in my bowl before I put some warm water in it and put them in the microwave for a minute. 

I know you asking is Isabella still lives here, no since she moved out a couple of months ago which is a week after Thanksgiving with Trey. I still sees her whenever we gets the chance to but she moved to Brooklyn with Trey after him and his dad got into an heated argument. When the oatmeal is done, I took them out of the microwave as I let them cool down some, grabs my travel size coffee mug and went to the dining room as I start hearing Cynthia's voice.

"Antonia, ¿dónde estás?  (Antonia, where are you)?, She asked as I takes an bite of the oatmeal that's still kind of hot.
"Estoy aqui Cynthia (I'm in here Cynthia)", I said as she walked in the dining room since she wearing something simple like black pants, blue Nike shirt and white heavy coat along with her blue NY cap on her head.

She told me hey as she sat down on one of the chair and eat her chocolate muffin. While we eating and talking, she getting ready to say something to me.
"Quiero que te encuentres conmigo en mi casa después de la escuela para que pueda hacer mis maletas para esta noche. (I want you to meet me at my house after school so I can packed my bags for tonight)", She said as she takes an sip of her orange juice which is she wants me to wait on her in the house.
"Déjame adivinar, tu mamá estará allí esta noche. (Let me guess, your mom going to be there tonight)", I said not surprised that she staying here tonight because I heard her asking my mom about staying here for tonight or she stays at Chris's house sometimes.

", no estoy de humor para su rabieta y todo ese abuso verbal cada vez que cometo un pequeño error cuando se trata de preparar la cena para esa perra poco grata. (Yeah, I'm not in the mood for her temper tantrum and all that verbal abuse every time I makes some minor mistake when it's comes to cooking dinner for that ungrateful bitch)", She said getting annoyed with her mom's comportamiento infantil (childish behavior). Yes, her mom still abusing her physically and verbally especially when she gets mad over some petty shit like she forgot to puts cheese on her burger which is it's happens.

That's why she be here or at Chris's house to stay away from her mom since she can deal with less bullshit drama. When I'm done eating breakfast, I clean out the bowl, grabs the lunchbox, put on my coat, put on my scarfs, put on my hat, put on my gloves and heading out of the door as my mom getting ready to say something to us.

"Que tengas un buen día en la escuela, chicas. (Have a good day at school girls)", My mom said.
"Lo haremos (We will)", We both said as we started walking on the cold Monday morning and it's mostly cloudy. I know she going to let me go in the house later on today and wait on her to pack her bags for tonight before I go home even though we might leave school early tomorrow.

Carmah
Camilla and I is at the cafeteria eating the blueberry poptart. We was going to the gym with Antonia and Cynthia at first but we can't eat nor drink there. So we decide to eat our breakfast in the cafeteria instead.

For the past 3 months, we like living at Queens, NY especially when we made a couple of friends here since they ain't ratchet like most of the kids at my old school at New Haven, CT. I mean come on, I can't relate to most of the kids there especially the Mexican-Venezuelan girl that we didn't like name Angelica.  Why you may asked, because she was a freaking drama queen who gets mad over some petty shit possible which is I don't know how the hell her little homegirl puts up with her.

I mean come on, she throws her temper tantrum whenever shit don't goes in her ways like one time when we was at McDonald's with my cousin from my mom's side having a little lunch where I saw Esa perra loca irrumpe en el maldito restaurante de comida rápida como una chica negra estereotipada (that crazy bitch storms in the damn fast food restaurant like a stereotypical black girl) right in front everybody all because she didn't get her chicken sandwich knowing that she can make her own.

What that did psicópata maldita (freaking psychopath) do, she threw the cup of ice at one of the employees over a maldito sándwich de pollo (goddamn chicken sandwich) instead of asking for a refund respectfully like a decent person would do. That's another thing that I can't stand is when people come to any fast food restaurant to show su culo de trinquete (their ratchet ass) especially when the employees made a minor mistake like they forgot to give them their fries. 

I'm not going to lie, I can understand when the employees puts some shit in their food or just being a jackass to the customers but getting mad over some petty shit, hell no since that's why a lot of people don't eat fast food that much.

Camilla and I continue eating our food until it's time for us to go to our first block class since I got Chemistry first block, Math for 2nd, Accounting for 3rd and Government for 4th. Yes we still got the separate classes since Camilla just passed Chemistry last semester. So the 2nd semester just started a couple of weeks ago. 

Sammi
I'm at work on the cold late January cleaning out the table after the African married black couple gave me the $20 tips. I know you asking me what I'm working at, I worked at the diner called "Royal Coach Diner" since I comes here after I get out of school. Yes, I'm in collage to become a lawyer. 

Dominique and I is having a bad blood right now since it's started a couple of weeks ago after I kicked her out of my house. What happens you may asked, it's all started when my best friend since 5 years old Jenifer got raped by Gabriel son of a bitch.

She woke me up at 3 AM crying telling me to take her to the hospital. I was confused at first so I got up out of the bed, took an quick shower, put on something simple since I was wearing my grey jogging suit and heading out of the door as I made sure that my door is locked so that nobody won't break in.

When I walked in the abandoned house and to the room, I saw Jenifer on the bed completely naked crying while Gabriel pulling his pants up. All I see is roja en mis ojos (red in my eyes) when she told me that she was raped by Gabriel since Quería matar a ese buen bastardo tan mal (I wanted to kill that no good bastard so badly) for what he did to my Mejor amiga de la infancia (childhood best friend).

The only reason I didn't volar sus malditos sesos (blow his goddamn brains out) because my other friends since middle school Aleah told me to pressed charges on Gabriel for rape. What's makes matter worse is when Dominique takes up for that hijo de puta pervertido (perverted son of a bitch) by giving us all that victim blaming bullshit instead of being on Jenifer's side whether she likes her or not.

So all 3 of us spend about 5 minutes going back and forth until I told her to get the hell out of the hospital before somebody calls the police on us. So she threw her bolso caro de Michael Kors (expensive ass Michael Kors purse) at me like a freaking manic and stormed out of the hospital.

I spend about 30 minutes with Jenifer along with Aleah and her mom to let her know that we'll be there for her before the police came to the room so he can question Jenifer which is after I left the hospital because I want to go home and take my Culo afro-latino de vuelta a dormir (Afro-Latino ass back to sleep) which is after 5 AM when I got home.

A few hours after I went to sleep, I feel the ice cold water at me and it's was Dominique since she was wearing nothing but her purple thong set which is I gotten more pissed off. So I screams qué demonios te pasa (what the hell is wrong with you) while I dried myself off and took off my wet black lace bra and panties set and put on my white robes.

What that crazy bitch do, she said that I got her boyfriend arrested for rape but he denied bond because other girls came out saying that Gabriel did the same shit as he did to Jenifer which is sexual assault them. So we got into the heated argument about the same shit which is that Maldito pervertido de su novio que violó a mi mejor amiga (freaking pervert of her boyfriend) who rape my best friend) at the abandoned house that nobody ain't been living for the past a few years.

We continue screaming and fighting until she pulled my hair and drugged me out of the hallway after I told her to empacó su mierda y lárgate de mi casa (packed her shit and get the hell out of my house). I tried to fight her back but that perra loca (crazy bitch) keep on punching me in the face that's caused one of my neighbor to get involved by calling the police on her since she got arrested hours later because I decide to pressed charges on her. 

The next day was more bullshit drama because she came to my house playing stupid with me because I packed all of her shit and put it on my loveseat before I go in the kitchen and cook breakfast. We spend about 20 minutes going back and forth until I threaten her to get out of my house or she'll go back to jail since she bailed herself out. 

She screams out she freaking hates me, grabs her overnight bag and walked out of the door one more time before I pulled her blonde weaves out of her head. To be honest, Me importa una mierda si ella me odia (I don't give a shit if she hates me) because she such a ungrateful bitch anyways.

I tried to be a real friend to her but she don't appreciate anything that I do especially when I let her moved in my house to get back on her feet but she took advantage of me because she too freaking lazy to get her ass up and get a job because I told her multiple times that she ain't living here for free. 

I don't give a damn if she deslizarse hacia arriba y hacia abajo en el poste y sacudir su culo en el club de striptease por dinero (slides up and down on the pole and shake her ass at the strip club for money) she could at least help me pays some bills around the house while we living together instead of bring that no good son of a bitch in my house.

I can sleep fine at night now since I won't have to hear her screaming "oh papi (oh daddy)" at the middle of the night nor my neighbor won't come to my house at 3 AM with the nose complaints. Hell, I blocked her on Instagram the other day because I don't have time for "Love & Hip Hop" drama since she used to make me watch that shit sometimes.

I'm going have to squashed the beef with Dominique eventually because it's not going to last forever but I'm going have to find time to meet her at the restaurant somewhere and talk because she needs to understand that the charges Gabriel is facing is very serious.

People that's knows me, they knows that the beef that them bitches have with me, it's not going to last long since it's will get squashed whether we're friends or not. After I was the dishes, I heard my manager Randy calling my name.

"Sammi, you can take a little lunch break, I'll finished washing the dishes", He said as I took my gloves off and went to the break room as I took the Devour brand white cheddar mac and cheese and 20 oz Mountain Dew out of the refrigerator as I put my food in the microwave for a couple of minute.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm taking an 20 minutes break before I go back to work since I'm not getting off until around 7 PM tonight.

Cynthia
After the fast day of school, I went home and packed my bags for at least couple of days just in case if I had to stay with Antonia for a couple of days because they said it's going to snow tomorrow night according to the weather man on CBS New York. 

I still spend the night at Antonia's house or Chris's house to get away from my crack head of the mother since she still do the la misma mierda (same shit) like she always do especially spending money on bullshit since the rent is about 2 months late. The landlord came to our house last week threaten to kicked us out of the house if the rent don't get paid which is pissed my mom off.

So my mom, Prince and I got into an argument because Prince told her that she going have to come up with the money to pay the late rent or that man will kicked us out since she easily got pissed off. We all spend about 20 minutes going back and forth about the money until she slapped me in my face after I told her the truth since she barely be at home which is made me molesta y enojada con ella donde lloré hasta que me dolió la cabeza. (upset and angry at her where I cried until I got a headache).

So I took an pills on the late Friday night and went to sleep since all I wanted to do is go to sleep. The next morning, my mom didn't shows any remorse for slapping me in the face since she didn't dime una mierda cuando fui a la cocina y preparé el desayuno (say shit to me when I went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast).

You thought she would have some decency to discúlpate conmigo y con Prince por lo que pasó el viernes pasado por la noche (apologize to me and Prince about what happens about last Friday night), well think again because my mom started some more bullshit by throwing the bowl of my homemade breakfast bowl at me and verbally abusing me as usually.

She never have anything decent to say about me since she always said "I'm a whore", "Nunca seré una mierda (I'll never be shit)", "Solo me gusta mi papa (I just like my dad)" or blah blah blah which is caused me to go to Chris's house and spend a few days over there.

Chris and his parents is always there for me through thick and thin especially Chris's mom since she more like a mother to me than my own. I can tell that Chris's mom wants me and Prince out of the unsafe environment since Prince is old enough to get his own place to stay which is I agree with her because I'm tired of all that verbal and physical abuse since my mom always called me a whore.

I never understand why she hates me so much but I wants to get the hell out of that situation before she kills one of us. Now I'm in the bathroom doing my nightly hygiene after I ate dinner for tonight while Antonia is in her room watching the news on NBC 4 NYC because we wants to know if we still going to school tomorrow or not. 

When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom as I went to Isabella room since I've been sleeping there since she moved out, put the pad on my draws since the period just came on today, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body and put on my blue pajama set which is crop top and booty shorts.

Cynthia's pajama

I'm getting ready to put on my deodorant until I heard the door knocking and it's was Antonia.
"Adelante (come in)", I said as I put on my deodorant since Antonia came in Isabella's room since she getting ready to say something to me.

"Puedes quedarte despierto un poco tarde si quieres, dijeron que saldríamos de la escuela mañana al mediodía. (You can stay up a little bit late if you want, they said we leaving school around noon tomorrow)", Antonia said since I knew she was watching the 10:00 news. It's look like I'll be staying up until at least midnight since we ain't leaving school until around noon.

The morning routine is going to be the same but we won't be at school all day tomorrow because they said it's might start snowing earlier than we expected. So I laid down on the bed and turned the TV on which is "Love & Hip Hop Miami" is on since it's nothing but the same old shit which is bitches showing their ass in public, people fighting over some dumb shit or shit that's happens years ago, fake couple, fake storyline and so on.

If I want drama, I watch the true crime shows like "Snapped", "Forensic Files", "Deadly Women" and so on even though the detail that they be giving me be disturbing sometimes. I continue changing the channel until I gets to Adult Swim which is Bob's Burger is on. So I put the remote on the night stand and watch some good old adult cartoon for at least an hour before I go to sleep even though we leaving around noon tomorrow.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

14.6K 202 44
Neveah Grace Santos was born in New Jersey and raised in Puerto Rico. When she had lived in New Jersey she had made a friend in Kindergarten, his nam...
3.7K 45 45
Luna (23) works at a bar in New-York. One day she comes face to face with the mafiaboss. You would think it was love at first sight but will it stay...
Where We Begin De Lara

Ficรงรฃo Geral

831 67 50
He is an off-beat jokester with a sensitive heart, having trouble adjusting to life in California after moving from Chicago. She is the picture of po...