The Traveler

By amberpoconuts

Siena is the flash's daughter but she was erased from the timeline with no family to remember her and no reas... More

introduction
Introducing Siena
The 100 - part 1
The 100- part 2
The 100- Part 3
The 100- Part 4
Supernatural- Part 1
Supernatural- Part 2
Game Of Thrones- Part 1
Vampire Diaries- Part 1.
Teen Wolf- Part 1
Teen Wolf - Part 2
Teen Wolf- Part 3
Lucifer- Part 1
Lost- Part 1
Lost- Part 2
Lost- Part 3
Lost- Part 4
Lost- Part 5
Lost- Part 6
The Vampire Diaries- Part 2
Lost- Part 7
Lost- Part 8
Lost- Part 9
Lost- Part 10
Lost- Part 11
Lost- Part 12
Speed Force
Vampire Diaries- Part 3
The Vampire Diaries- Part 4
The Vampire diaries- Part 5
The Vampire Diaries- Part 6
The Walking Dead- Part 1
The Walking Dead- Part 2
The Walking Dead- Part 3
The Walking Dead- Part 4
The Walking Dead- Part 5
The Walking Dead- Part 6
The Walking Dead- Part 7
Haven- Part 1
Haven- Part 2
The 100- Part 5
The 100- Part 7
The 100- Part 8
The 100- Part 9
The 100- Part 10
The 100- Part 11
The Vampire Diaries- Part 7
The Vampire Diaries- Part 8
The Vampire Diaries- Part 9
The Vampire Diaries- Part 10
The 100- Part 12
Speed Force- Part 2
The Vampire Diaries- Part 11
The Vampire Diaries- Part 12
The Vampire Diaries- Part 13
The Vampire Diaries- Part 14
SpeedForce- Part 3
The Vampire Diaries- Part 15
The Vampire Diaries - Part 16
Once Upon a Time - Part 1
Once Upon a Time - Part 2
Once Upon a Time - Part 3
Once Upon a Time - part 4
Once Upon a Time - Part 5
Once Upon a Time - Part 6
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 1
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 2
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 3
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 4
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 5
The Umbrella Academy - Part 1
The Umbrella Academy - Part 2
The Umbrella Academy - Part 3
Harry Potter - Part 1
Harry Potter - Part 2
Harry Potter - Part 3
Harry Potter - Part 4
Game of Thrones - Part 2
Game of Thrones - Part 3
Game Of Thrones - Part 4
Game Of Thrones - Part 5
Game of Thrones Part 6
House Of The Dragon - Part 1
House of the Dragon - Part 2
House of the Dragon - Part 3
House of the Dragon - Part 4
House of the Dragon - Part 5

The 100- Part 6

2.9K 85 11
By amberpoconuts

I had a nice night with my mates before we were back to fixing everyone's shit. 

I decided to just fuck the timeline and handle this shit with my mates since I just wasn't in the mood for the bullshit today. 

I met with Lexa and told her what we were planning. 

She didn't love it but it kept her from losing anybody and left everyone in a better position.

 I, Eli, and Nik decided we would just Faze in and then compel the truth from everyone and then get them to cooperate with us. Compulsion is a handy tool. Plus there ain't no way these fuckers know about vervain.

We were in mount weather before they could even see us on the cameras. 

My first stop was the control room where I compelled the guy to stay calm and not alert anyone. 

Then I started asking questions. 

Apparently, a lot of people disagree with using the grounders blood but have no other choice. 

To speak out is to put a target on your back. 

Eventually, I put the guy on the no-kill list and continued with the interrogation. 

Elijah and Nik had already started and we were each making lists. 

By the end we decided all 26 children would get transplants as well as about 70 women and 50 men. Out of the total 384 people that was more than I was expecting. I know I shouldn't be okay with them dying but they all would have died either way, at least this way the innocent survive.

We compelled the people who were getting transplants to go back to their regular lives and to accept the changes that were going to happen without any Ill will towards the grounders or Skycrew. 

I will say I took great pleasure in draining that doctor bitch and the president's son. A girl's gotta eat. And blood lasts the longest with my calorie intake. 

We compelled all the guilty people to go and let the grounders that were prisoners out of their cages.

 We spared anyone who held guilt or felt like the treatment was wrong but these people seriously thought the grounders deserved everything they got and it was ridiculous.

 We did have to spare a few of the essential workers to run the machines but they were compelled heavily to change their thinking.

As expected the grounder prisoners slaughtered the people who let them out. They fucking deserved it. 

The grounders did get a little hostile with us but quickly calmed down once it was explained we were sent to free them by the commander and they are now all free.

 I had never seen a bunch of people move quicker than they did when they saw the open door. 

We went back with them since the people inside were all compelled to not attack and to cooperate with anything asked of them within reason. Didn't want anyone being a dick and having that shit on my conscience.

It was nice seeing the grounder prisoners reunite with their people and families.

Lexa also had a new appreciation for us.

 Hell, even skycrew was happy since they now had access to a state-of-the-art bunker and all it cost them was a little bone marrow. 

It only took a week before all of the people in mount weather were immune to the radiation. 

I haven't found my other mate or mates yet but I was just hoping they wouldn't be too opposed to sharing me and running around the multiverse...oh fuck this is gonna be a bitch isn't it?

Right now I'm laying with Nik in the bedroom Lexa gave us in Polis.

 Elijah was out micromanaging the mount weather situation. 

He liked telling people what to do and we didn't want to not be able to control what was happening so he elected to be designated idiot sitter.

 I was laying with my head on Nik's chest as he sketches something. 

"Do you think he will reject me?" I ask him with a vulnerable tone.

 His head wipes to me "who?" he asked, confused. 

I nuzzled my head back into his chest. "Whoever my mate is here. They will be human. Will they be okay with sharing me? Will they want to leave with us? What...what happens if he rejects me? Will it hurt us all? Can he reject me?" I mumble into his chest.

 He rumbled a bit but grabbed me closer to him and kissed my forehead "love, he would be an idiot to reject you. You are perfect and we are all meant to be. I couldn't imagine the feeling of not being with you and I guarantee whoever is your mate won't want to experience that either" he said as he gave me head kisses and ran his hands down my back.

"Thank you baby. It's just hard imagining how you all feel with the fact you have to share. I know it must be hard" I said to him while kissing his neck since my head was tucked there. 

"It was hard to wrap my head around at first but it actually feels very natural. You are a lot of women for one man to handle, love" he says teasingly at the end. 

I give him a teasing glare back but he just puts his hands up in surrender and we both end up laughing our asses off. 

"It probably feels right because of the bond. We are all meant to be this way. This is fate's design" I said as I laid my head back on his chest.

 "Yes it is love. If we ever meet fate remind me to thank her" he said with a smirk but his eyes were full of love.

(smut warning)

I sprang forward and kissed him. 

His lips felt amazing against mine and before I knew what was happening he had flipped us so that he was laying above me.

 I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed. 

The sparks running through my body from the simple kiss was amazing and I wanted more. 

After a minute he pulled away and I whimpered at the action "love if we don't stop now I won't be able to hold myself back from taking you" he said in a growl.

 I felt a wave of arousal take me over as he said that and it seemed he could tell by the way his eyes darkened. 

I ground myself against him and brought my face to his neck and started biting before I gave his ear a little bite and whispered "then take me" into it.

After I had said that I suddenly felt his hands all over me and it was amazing. 

His mouth practically attacked my neck with kisses and the growls he was letting out were turning me on so much. 

I was a moaning whimpering mess in his hands and it seemed he had enough of me wearing clothes as he ripped mine to shreds before ripping off his own. 

"This is your last chance to back out love. Since we are both wolves it might get a bit rough" he said he looked into my eyes looking for any hesitation.

 I could tell he wasn't looking at my body to keep the last of his control but I wanted him and he wanted me and it was that simple. 

"I want you Nik. Take me, please" I said with a beg at the end knowing there was no way for him to resist me ready and begging beneath him. 

He was immediately on me with his hands running down my body from my tits to my pussy. 

When he got to my pussy he growled at how wet I was for him before pushing two fingers into me with his thumb on my clit moving in circles.

After he made me cum with his hands he flipped me over onto my hands and knees and gripped my ass in his hands before shoving himself into me balls deep. 

I somehow grunted and moaned at the same time. 

"Fuck your so big" I moaned out as he started moving. 

He growled lowly and started fucking me faster after that.

 After a minute of pounding into me like I had never felt before his hands went between my legs and started rubbing my clit. 

I squealed but he could feel me getting closer to my release "that's it kitten, cum for me. I want to feel you" he said in a deep voice that immediately had another flush of arousal go through me and he could if his approving growl was anything to go by.

 I came screaming his name a minute later and he just pounded me harder making me continue orgasming until he eventually came inside me.

 It felt like a tortures bliss that had me seeing stars and practically screaming into the pillows. 

I couldn't hear the things he was grunting but it sounded like encouragements and praises. 

A few minutes later he came inside me with a growl as he stilled inside me.

I collapsed into a heap on the bed and panted as I came down from the best sex I had ever felt.

 I felt him kissing my shoulder and back as I panted "you were such a good girl kitten" he said gently as I panted. 

I got a warm fuzzy feeling when he said that and I let out a little maon to let him know I was okay.

 After a few minutes I regained my composure and I snuggled into his chest "are you okay?" he asked me gently. 

"Mmhhmm that was amazing" I said in a mumble as I got comfortable.

 I fell asleep a minute later in his arms feeling completely at peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there's the first smut guys. For a while I debated whether I would have them all fuck together or one at a time and I think it's mostly going to be one at a time but I will probably have some of them fuck her together. I did debate on having it be a kind of free for all but that would make the whole dynamic so much more complicated and it's already complicated as shit so naaahhh....ok maybe later but for now nahhh. Im still not sold on making bellamy her mate just because I dont want to be in the 100 to long and it would be complicated as fuck with the octavia thing. Would you guys be mad if I just made Murphy her mate instead? I feel like he would make a kickass vampire. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...