Secret for now (Buddie fan fi...

By SirCanNot_B

Buck's feeling is starting to grow day by day because of a certain firefighter. He is afraid that if he tells... More

Missing Potato chips. Ch 1
Buck stop. Ch2
A New temporary firefighter. Ch 3
Cookies and a Kiss. Ch 4
Ignored. Ch 5
Is This A Dream? Ch 6
Love you more Ch 7
Stopping Panic Attack Ch 8
A New Temporary Captain Ch 9
It's Perfect Ch 10
Maybe it's Time. Ch 11
Stuck Day. Ch 12
Did You Call Me Dad? Ch 13
Christmas Out. Ch 14
Call me Evan. Ch 15
A New Buck. Ch 16
You Remember? Ch 17
Could be Permanent. Ch 18
Lock down. Ch 19
Buddie? Ch 20
Fire House Rule Ch 21
Simon's Game Part 1 Ch 22
Simon's Game Part 2 Ch 23
I Got Your Back, You Got Mine Ch 24
Buck's Friend Ch 25
The Spy Fighters Ch 26
Fire house or Prom? Ch 28
Back to Normal Ch 29
Scared Ch 30
Not a Chapter
The Visit Ch 31
PLANS Ch 32
The Cute Couple Show Ch 33
Date Night. Ch 34
Blood thinners made it worse Ch 35
Visitor Ch 36
Addiction Rise Ch 37
Disaster Strikes Ch 38
Who is Proposing? Ch 39
I'm Not Leaving You Ch 40
YES Ch 41
Buck's parents Ch 42
Author's Message
Operation Breaker Ch 43
Better than HILDY Ch 44
Never Seen That Side In a While Ch 45
Oliver Buckley Ch 46
I Don't Need Your Help Ch 47
Bro Time Ch 48
Strong Ch 49
I Miss You Ch 50
The Truth Hurts Ch 51
Husband Ch 52
Missing B. Ch 53
Weak Ch 54
Finale Ch 55
Announcement
Part of us
Rise of an old Enemy
lt was him all Along
Deal Gone Wrong
Ending is Just a New Beginning
Announcement
Announcement 2
Update

Game over Ch 27

2.1K 62 17
By SirCanNot_B

Eddie checks the bomb stuck on Christopher. He notice than if he remove the bomb it will explode immediately. Carlos called for back up and they responded and they are on there way.

"Techo little help" Eddie ask.

"Yes sir Diaz how can I help?" Techno ask.

"I don't know how to defuse this type of bomb. I have never seen this model before" Eddie said as he keeps inspecting it.

"Dad I'm scared" Christopher said shaking.

"Hey hey buddy don't panic ok ok I'm going to disarm the bomb ok and you will be fine" Eddie assured as he holds his son's hand scared that if he hug him he will explode.

"My program is not able to disarm this type of bomb.. I'm contacting Sir Nash to help with your command" Techno said and it started ringing.

"Come on come on pick up" Eddie said as he starts to panic a bit.

--

Simon dodge Buck and Tk's Punch.

"Is that all you got" Simon said as he kick Tk in the stomach.

"Tk!" Carlos yelled as he runs toward Simon and kick him, which landed.

"Buck help Tk I got this" Carlos said and buck agreed.

He was running towards Tk when Chloe stop her. She tried to taser him but buck was able to dodge.

"That's how you wanna play lady.. Let's go" Buck said. "Techno Taser mode" He said and a small metal rod came out of the watch.

"Ready" Techno said.

Buck and Chloe are avoiding each other's taser but still try to land a hit.

"One shot" Buck said.

"If you can even land one" Chloe mock him.

Tk stands up sprint toward Chloe and he push him to buck. Buck pointed his taser and Chloe was hit.

"ONE DOWN" Tk said

Carlos drop to the ground with blood on his nose and mouth.

"You go I got this" Tk said as he pin down Chloe.

"Alright" Buck replied and help Carlos.

"Your not going anyway.. You WILL ALL DIE HERE" Simon started yelling.

"Well we are going to live" Buck said as he tried to zap simon which failed.

"That trick don't work that easily on me, buck" Simon said.

He grabs a knife and started slashing. Buck was able to dodge some of it some hit his left leg another is his right arm. The cut was not too deep it still hurts.

Tk grabs a role and tie it to chloe so she can't escape.

Chloe was able to move and and push tk. She grabs her taser and was about to point when someone hit her in the head with a piece of wood.

"That's for hitting me in the head" Carlos said and drops the plank.

"Tk are you ok?" Carlos ask as he help him get up.

"Yeah just a couple of bruises" Tk replied as he smile.

"You help eddie with the bomb me and buck will handle this" Carlos said and Tk proceed to eddie's direction.

--

"Hey why did techno called me? is--" Nash was interrupted.

"I don't have time to explain Nash but i need your help. My son is stuck on a bomb that I have never seen before" Eddie said.

"Alright let me see" Nash said and Eddie showed him.

"Impressive work" Nash commented.

"Nash not now!" Arfeah said as he hit her husband.

"Yeah sorry... ok you need to find the circuit board" Nash said and Eddie ask Christ to turn around.

"Found it" Eddie replied.

"Ok let me take a look on the circuit board" Nash said and eddie did that.

"If I was there with my equipment then it would be a breeze" Arfeah said.

"Alright since you don't have the tool you need to fry the circuitry of this if we want to disarm it" Nash said.

"What how am I going to do that" Eddie ask.

"The use the watch taser mechanism but adjust the setting to extreme voltage... If I'm correct it should be enough to fry the circuit of the bomb" Nash said.

"All you have to do is command techno to take you to the taser setting.. once you reach it adjust it to high voltage and removed the watch when you fire it because it will burn your skin if your in contact with it" Nash said

Eddie was about to change the setting when Nash added

"Wait eddie, Once you switch it to a high voltage. We won't be able to help you because it will also short circuit your watch" Nash said.

"Ok thank you so much" Eddie said and hangs up.

"Techno bring up the taser setting" Eddie commanded.

"Warning messing with the taser mechanism can lead to possible electric shock or death.. Do you want to proceed?" Techno ask.

"Yes proceed I know the risk" Eddie said.

TK arrived.

"Hey eddie how can I help?" Tk ask.

"Can you distract Christopher so he don't move. I need to hit a specific area" Eddie said and tk nodded.

"Hey Christopher, your dad will disarm the bomb but I need you to stay still and don't panic ok" Tk requested and Christopher nodded.

He grabs Christ's hand. "Alright breath in... breath out" Tk keep saying that as eddie change the setting.

When he change the setting to high the screen started glitching and started making a crackling noise.

"Ready 3..2..1" Eddie fire and the circuitry is fried along with his watch.

Tk was about to remove the bomb but eddie stop him.

"Don't! Nash said that we wait for a professional before we remove the bomb. Eddie said and Tk agreed.

Eddie holds the remain of the watch. He notice that there is something that did not get damage at all.

He grabs it and its a little container with a needle in the end of it. He suddenly remember what nash said.

"1 tiny syringe that will weaken the target in lest than 60 second it will last for 5 minutes."

"Tk watch over my son" Eddie said and tk agreed.

He grabs the small syringe and head straight to buck and Carlos who are bleeding from all the wounds.

Eddie surprise him and inject the syringe on simon's neck.

Simon punch eddie. He drop to the ground with his nose bleeding he check the syringe and it's empty.

Simon started running but his vision started going blurry so he walks until he drop on the ground.

Athena and the 118 arrived at the crime seen. The police officer arrested chloe and simon.

"Boys come over here" Athena said smilling and the four walks towards her.

Once the four reach athena's distance. She hit all four of them in the head.

"Ouch what was that for?" Buck ask.

"You four are in so much trouble.. your going to be cleaning the fie house for the week" Bobby added.

"What? but--" Tk said and athena gave him a look that force him to stop talking.

"No baby my punishment first" Athena said.

"Evan Buckley, Tk Strand, Eddie Diaz, Carlos Reyes. You four a spending in police cell for 24 hours" Athena said and there jaws drop.

"What?" Carlos said.

--

The four are on. Police cell Tk and Buck playing chess, Eddie sitting the floor and Carlos standing.

"Hi dad" Christopher said as he waves at his father.

"Hey Christopher" Eddie said as he stands up and hug his son to the best he can due to the iron bars.

"Why are you in the police cell?" Christopher ask.

"Because your father, his boyfriend and his friends are being punish for being idiots for going there alone without back up" athena explained.

"Don't worry it only 24 hours" Athena added.

"Ok can I at least join them" Christopher ask.

"No! You did noting wrong" Athena said.

"So if I did something wrong I will be in jail with dad, buck sir tk and sir calos" Christopher ask.

"I suppose so" Athena said.

Christopher grabs athena's burger on the counter.

"If I take a bit of your burger will I go to jail with my family?" Chrst ask.

"He he your to precious in this world Christoper go ahead and join daddy and his friend on the cell" Athena said as she opens the cell.

"Yey thank you" Christopher hug athena and goes inside.

Buck, Edddie, Tk and Carlos hug Christopher.

"Don't steal burger or anything Christopher promise" Carlos said.

"Promise" Chist replied.

They played chess, dance on the music from buck's phone etc they had a wonderful time togerther in the police cell.

"My god my sons are idiots but I love them all" Athena said as she watch them from her office.

I did not double check the chapters so if there are errors I will fix them when I have the time. Also the technology stuff is not fully accurate I was just blabbering stuff hehe sorry to disappoint I was just a bit busy to research it all.

Hey hope you like the chapter. I know I said it will only took 3 chapter in total but I guess it's four so yeah. Sorry If I was not able to post yesterday I had a really bad headache.. and earlier I was about to write it this morning but mom ask me to help my grandma and cousins in packing face mask and face shield cause that's what we do now.

And regarding the police cell problem yeah. I don't really know much about how the police jail and cell work as I never been to jail or even in a police station which is kinda weird. Hope you understand..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 107 17
A 9-1-1 fan-fiction inspired by Taylor Swift's new album "The Tortured Poets Department" - Evan "Buck" Buckley has returned to work as a Los Angeles...
107K 2.1K 30
Confessing your feelings in the weirdest way possible was the way for Buck and Eddie. But was it the right time for them to confess there love to ea...
89.3K 2.5K 22
Gideon Robinson, forced to retire from the U.S. Army because of an accident in his last mission, tries to earn his life as a bartender in Los Angeles...
6.9K 142 13
This story follows two famous actors Evan Buckley and Eddie Diaz who gradually become something huge... (I suck at descriptions like seriously) This...