Who You Are To Me (unOrdinary)

By My_Fragrans

(BEAUTIFUL COVER BY Book_Mage!!!) Hello returning readers and new readers! This is Myristica here with a new... More

Episode 1 - Daydreams and Nightmares
Episode 2 - What To Do Next
Episode 3 - The Talk
Episode 4 - It's All Coming Back
Episode 5 - Revelation
AAAAAAAAAA
Episode 6 - No Turning Back
Episode 7 - The Meeting
Episode 8 - Change
Episode 10 - First Night Out Pt.1
Episode 11 - First Night Out Pt.2
Episode 12 - Broken Glass
Episode 13 - That Woman Dressed In Blue
My First Time Being Tagged!!
Episode 14 - The Celebration
Episode 15 - Moonlit Encounters
Promoting Criminally Underrated UNO Fanfics!
Episode 16 - Secret's Out
Episode 17 - Alliance Or Not?
Episode 18 - Growing Connections
Episode 18.5 - Mother Knows Best
not an episode lol but doodles bc why not
Episode 19 - The Conversation
VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE DO NOT SKIP!!
Episode 20 - Team FROST
Episode 21 - Who Exactly Is EMBER?
Episode 22 - His Thoughts and His Discoveries
Episode 23 - Hiding His True Colors
Episode 24 - The Lost Family
Episode 25 - Every Little Detail
Episode 26 - After All These Years
Episode 27 - A Rival's Kindness
Episode 28 - Feelings and Mentality
Episode 29 - Sweet Dreams
Episode 30 - Love At Its Finest
Episode 31 - Two Sides of the Same Coin
Episode 32 - The Headmistress of Wellston Pt.1
Episode 33 - The Headmistress of Wellston Pt.2
Episode 34 - The Headmistress of Wellston Pt.3
Episode 35 - The Headmistress of Wellston Pt.4
Episode 36 - Looking Back at the Past
Episode 37 - The Confession
Episode 38 - Game of Cards
🏳️‍🌈Happy Pride Month🏳️‍🌈
Time and Time Again - Seremi Angst
Episode 39 - Operation S.S.A.S.A.P
Episode 40 - Conversing Within Captivity
Episode 41 - First Date
Episode 42 - Love Whomever You Want
New Discord Server!!
Episode 43 - The Fate of the Joker
Episode 44 - Let the Games Begin
Episode 45 - King VS Joker
Episode 46 - Our Lovely Evening
Episode 47 - Nightly Confrontations

Episode 9 - The Day Before

2K 55 58
By My_Fragrans

AHHH GUYS I'M SO SORRY!! I COULDN'T FINISH THE EPISODE YESTERDAY, BUT I JUST FINISHED RN! I MADE THIS EPISODE A BIT LONGER, SO THERE'S THAT! AGAIN, I'M SO SORRY! SO, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HERE'S EPISODE 9 - THE DAY BEFORE!!

Seraphina's POV

"Last night, a new Superhero was spotted." The small TV that hung around the ceiling blurred, releasing a bit of feedback. "Authorities discovered that this time, it was a woman Superheroine who single handedly saved a low tier town, Llyne, from an elite man's tyranny. Footage of the battle was caught by one of the security cameras in the town."

The screen of the TV switched to a tall woman in a mask fighting a taller green haired man. I sipped my milk tea boba from the plastic cup. Hmm. Another Superhero, huh?

RING!

Suddenly, the bell rang from the top of the door. Arlo opened it, standing there with a dark blue sweater with a cream colored flannel shirt underneath, long black pants, and brown dress shoes. Both of his sleeves from the sweater and shirt were rolled up to his elbows.

"Well, don't you look fancy." I said sarcastically, folding my arms. "You sure took your sweet time to get here, didn't you? What's next, a tuxedo?"

"Very funny, Seraphina." Arlo walked over to my seat and sat across from me. When the TV buzzed again, he looked over towards it. "More of them just keep on coming, don't they? No matter what the media says, they don't care."

"She's strong." I responded, gazing at the tall woman on screen.

"Llyne citizens describe her as a truly fearless woman. In this footage, it is shown that she has long white hair with bangs swept to the side, yellow eyes, a steel mask over her mouth, light blue dangling earrings, a long sleeved knee-length dress, and heeled boots. Last night, she declared that these citizens call her Reflecta. Now, let's turn to a man who was at the scene."

The reporter on the TV turned her microphone over to a middle aged man. He had strawberry blond hair and dark blue eyes. "Sir, you were there when you were trying to protect your beloved town. Could you explain to us and our viewers what kind of a woman this Superheroine was?"

"She's strong, I'll say. I'm not exactly sure about her true ability name, but all I know is that she's the strongest woman I've ever seen. It went by so quick really." The man who was given the microphone explained. "Patrick, the man who was ruling over us for some time, had an ability called Air Manipulation. Took us all out by inflicting air pressure onto us to bring us on our knees. Until this lady stepped up. It looked like she reflected the attack back onto him. Before we knew it, the guy had been on the ground unconscious with a giant crater beneath him."

So, this Superhero has an ability that gives off reflective damage to its opponent? I turned to Arlo. That's pretty similar to his ability. More specifically, his Barrier.

"On top of her amazing ability, she was kind too. Smiled around us and everything. I really thought that this town had no hope, that everything we had built for would all be in vain. But she was the one who encouraged us not to give up on ourselves. After the fight was over and we were cleaning up, we found this after she left." The strawberry red haired man took something out of his pocket and showed it. "We suspected that this was from her. As you can see, this is a shard of mirror glass with an uppercase R written in cursive."

The camera zoomed in onto the shard of mirror the man was holding. Nice handwriting.

"She would be a good fighter against EMBER. Smart, calculated..." Arlo muttered to himself.

I smirked. "What? Have a little crush on the new Superheroine? You always did like the girls with long hair, didn't you? And not to mention, she's pretty too."

"What? When did I say that?" He exclaimed, irritated at my comment. "I'm just saying that she might be someone worth recruiting with the whole EMBER situation."

"Funny. When did you ever start caring about Superheroes? Much less the students in Wellston." I asked as I took a sip from my milk tea boba.

"I do care, Seraphina. It's not like I don't want to care." Arlo sighed. "And to answer your question about Superheroes, Elaine, Blyke, Isen, and I are becoming one."

"What?" I laughed. But it wasn't a scared-to-death laugh. More like from surprise. It was a ridiculous idea. At least for someone like him. "You're kidding. You? Seriously? Mr. Good Little Boy Who Listens To His Elders? It's funny, really. An image of you defying the law just popped into my mind. And it's so weird. I'll admit, I'm quite impressed with you."

Arlo crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at me. "Okay, what is even with that nickname? Besides, how is it so weird? Why am I the weird one for suggesting that?"

Is he even serious about it? Or is this some kind of joke?

"Because, Prissy, it's not like you." I took on another nickname of mine that I had for Arlo. "What are you even doing? Are you trying to pull a Blyke and Isen or something? Because only those two idiots would come up with a stupid plan like that. Elaine would be crying her eyes out about how dangerous the situation is, Blyke and Isen are the said idiots who came up with the plan, Remi would agree and join in, and you'd be trying to stop them and their chaotic energy."

"Damn, you're blunt." Arlo said truthfully.

"If you're really that serious about this, then go for it." I shrugged my shoulders. "All I'm saying is this. Honey, you've got a big storm coming."

"Oh, god." He put a hand to his head, sighing. "You did not just say that."

"I just did." I grinned, then frowned. "Why are you so hung up about this anyway? 'It's not our problem to look into things like this. The authorities will handle it.' That's what you always say. You always give shit to Remi about these Superheroes. Why interested in them now?"

Arlo breathed out. "It's because Remi's still playing Superhero."

"Huh?" I was certainly shocked.

Remi. She told me back then that she stopped searching for EMBER because Blyke and Isen convinced her that it was too dangerous. But then again, she never was one to listen.

"I'm only doing this because we have no other choice." Arlo continued on. "It's not like I actually want to become a target to these people. But it's not like I have much choice. What else could the rest of us do? Waltz into her room and give a heartfelt speech about why she shouldn't avenge her brother? She won't listen and we won't get anything done."

I thought deeply about this plan for a moment, putting a finger to my chin.

"You seem like you have everything under control, but there's one problem in your little let's-become-heroes scheme, Arlo." I told him.

"And that is?" He asked.

"Well, let's say if you really do find Remi when you're fighting out on the streets. What will you do then?" I responded. "What if she's in the middle of a fight? Or maybe one of you for that matter? This is the exact problem with knowing each other. If you're not strangers, then the person who'll fight Remi will surely notice. And it's not like you can convince her while she's out there either. Like you said, she's stubborn. Besides, you guys dressed in those outfits and activating your ability like it's a toy will raise suspicions to her. It'll contradict why you're there in the first place. So, tell me. What are you going to do when that time comes by?"

Silence.

I let out a chuckle. "It's funny. I would've thought that you would've planned more than this. Like, you would be ten steps ahead. What's got you off your game?"

"I..." He started. "I'm just scared of what will happen to Remi. You know about this, Seraphina. She's so stupid and naive. She gets herself into dangerous situations and doesn't know when to quit. Even when she's knocked down by someone like EMBER, it doesn't take long for her to get back on her feet again and fight back. The more I think about Remi on the streets, fighting courageously like that, I see Rei's image sometimes."

So, he is worried about her.

"She's just like her brother. Brave, kind." Arlo said to himself.

...

"Do you want to help her?" I suddenly asked.

"What?" He looked at me.

"I mean, if you do see her, are you going to help her to avenge Rei? If you don't want to, that's fine. It's just that he was your predecessor and a close friend. I'm saying this, so that you can think about it. At least consider it. Last time, only Blyke, Isen, and Remi stood up against them. But it'll be more helpful if more of you pitch in. It would mean a lot to Remi." I explained, then I sighed. "I would help too, but since I don't have my ability, I can't. I'll support you though."

Arlo nodded. I could tell he was thinking about my suggestion.

Finally, he looked back up from lowering his head and spoke. "I want Remi to be safe. But I also want to be able to help her as much as I can. If we all have to fight against EMBER together as Superheroes, then so be it. I'll try to convince the others as well."

I smiled at his answer. "Thanks, Arlo. I know this must've been a tough decision for you to make, but I'm glad."

"Hmm. Maybe if we could find that woman Reflecta and get her on our side, we'd have a better chance of facing EMBER..." Arlo thought to himself.

I grinned mischievously.

"So you do have a crush on her!" I pointed at him, laughing.

"I did not say that! Seraphina, stop joking like that!" Arlo slammed his fists on the table.

"Geez." I wiped a tear off my eye from how hard I was laughing. "It's been a while since I've seen you this riled up. I should really do something like that more."

"Don't." He replied, still looking as pissed and angry.

RING!

Suddenly, I heard a phone ring. Arlo held his hand up to pause our conversation, and picked up his ringing phone from his pant pocket. He looked at the person calling him and turned to me.

"Sorry, Seraphina." He apologized. "I got a call from my aunt. I'm going outside for a bit."

"It's fine. Take your time." I laid back in my seat, shrugging my shoulders.

He nodded, then walked towards the door outside the store. I picked up my own phone from my jacket pocket and opened one of my downloaded games. Might as well pass the time with this.

Arlo's POV

"Hello, Aunt Valerie?" I asked, wondering what my aunt wanted to talk to me about.

She's been calling me a lot these past few weeks, which is really unlike her. Usually she's busy and can barely make a few catch ups with the rest of my relatives. But she can make time for me? It's strange.

"Arlo, dear. How are you?" Her sweet voice echoed through the phone.

"I'm fine." I responded as always. "Are you doing okay? Do you need something?"

"I'm well, thank you. I don't necessarily need something, but I just want to inform you that I'm moving over to your district." She said.

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Yes. You see, darling, my division has decided to transfer me over to Wellston's area. Since you know I work for the authorities, I'm sure you know why." As she spoke, her voice was getting bitter. Colder. "We need to get rid of those dreaded Superheroes."

"Is that so?" My voice drifted off. It sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Of course." She told me, then she paused. "Arlo. Those Superheroes are nothing but trouble. Do you really think that by helping some small weakling towns, that they can change the world? They're living a fantasy if they think that'll happen. It's a pity really. For someone so strong to believe in something as childish as that. Don't you think?"

...

"Arlo?"

"Ah, yes. Sorry." I snapped out of my thoughts. "You're completely right, Aunt Valerie. They must be stopped at once. I wish you the best of luck with your investigation."

"I'm glad you understand. I'll talk to you later! See you!"

BEEP!

...

NOTE: Guys this is kinda important. I'd LOVE to be able to update everyday during each week, but with school and stuff, it's really hard to make time for the script. Now, I'm not saying that I'm going to drop the story completely. But I think I have to update once a week now because of these circumstances. Maybe two if my teachers don't give me a hard time. 

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this episode!! Next episode will be on Thursday, December 24th so I have time to write! Remember to vote/comment when you're finished reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 373 39
A young man with a mystery had been enrolled in a top school. After a life full of pain, and darkness held deeper down, he would have to come to term...
43K 1.3K 38
It's Arlo's birthday... and he has invited everyone in the school to his big party! But it turns out to not be just a simple birthday party. Arlo's c...
74.1K 2.1K 37
John×Blyke I do not own any if these characters, they are all from Unordinary on Webtoons the orginal creator of them is uru-chan. you've probably...
46.4K 553 33
this story will be about a ship john and Seraphina (I don't own the characters i got the characters from uru-chan go follow her on Webtoon and read U...