Episode 8 - Change

Remi's POV

"ACK!"

I turned my head, hearing someone yelp. I quickly walked to the source of the noise as it got louder and saw a blue haired boy and a cream haired girl bullying a freckled redhead girl.

"Please, stop!" The freckled girl yelled on the floor.

"Hah! Look at you! You look so pitiable right now!" The cream haired girl laughed out loud. She kneeled down and grabbed the red haired girl's bangs as she cried out. She turned her head over to the blue haired boy who was folding his arms. "Hey. She's crying so damn hard. Does she ever stop screaming? Oi, Milan. Shut her up for me, will you?"

"Sure, Jules." He grinned.

The girl named Jules stood back up, releasing her hands from the girl's face. Then, the blue boy named Milan stepped closer to where the redhead sat.

"Ah, n-no...!" Tears spilled out of her emerald eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for running into you two! I'll accept any other punishment, but please don't burn me!"

Burn?!

"Heh, it's nice to see you finally apologize." Milan smirked Cheshire style. "But it's too bad that your weakass apology won't work. You see, I've been having a really crappy week and you running into my friend and I has me really pissed."

He raised a fist which blue fire surrounded it, aiming for the red haired girl's head.

"EEK-!" She quickly put her hands over it and shut her eyes.

BZZZZTTT!

"Huh-?" He paused, stopping his hand in the process, then turned around.

"What do you think you're doing to her?!?" I angrily shouted with glowing red eyes.

"A-Ah, it's Remi-!" Jules shrieked. "M-Milan, stop!"

"What? But you just told me to burn her!" He replied. "Tch! Whatever, let's get outta here-!"

I interrupted them both by loudly stomping my foot on the floor, leaving a bit of it burnt with my electricity. They flinched, yelping in the process. I looked up at them furiously.

"You're not going anywhere." I threatened. "I heard your whole conversation with that girl. You were going to burn her with your fire. How could you do something as horrible as that to her? You're both Wellston students, aren't you? You should be ashamed of yourselves!"

I slowly walked over to the freckled girl, making sure to give glares at the two students before I lent her my hand. She took it and then tried to stand up shakily.

"Thank you." She whispered along with a bow of gratitude.

"This shouldn't even be happening, so don't you worry about it. I'm just sorry that I couldn't have stopped it sooner." I tried to comfort her. "What's your name?"

"E-Evelyn." She squeaked out.

"I'm really sorry that you have to go through this, Evelyn. Please let me know if you have any trouble. I'll be here if you need help." I gently smiled. But as soon as I was finished talking to her, I turned to the two students, frowning. "What are you even doing? Don't you two know the rule that has been put in place in Wellston from a few months ago? Students are not permitted to attack other students with or without their ability regardless of the situation."

"S-Says who?!" Jules shouted with a stutter.

"C'mon, Jules! Don't get so shaken up! We all know that Little Miss Goody Two Shoes's opinion doesn't matter!" Milan scoffed. He turned to me. "News flash. But I just can't seem to respect you anymore, Remi. Your nagging is so annoying that it's gotten me this riled up! John defeated the rest of you 'Royals,' didn't he? So I don't even know how he still considers you Queen!"