Episode 9 - The Day Before

AHHH GUYS I'M SO SORRY!! I COULDN'T FINISH THE EPISODE YESTERDAY, BUT I JUST FINISHED RN! I MADE THIS EPISODE A BIT LONGER, SO THERE'S THAT! AGAIN, I'M SO SORRY! SO, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HERE'S EPISODE 9 - THE DAY BEFORE!!

Seraphina's POV

"Last night, a new Superhero was spotted." The small TV that hung around the ceiling blurred, releasing a bit of feedback. "Authorities discovered that this time, it was a woman Superheroine who single handedly saved a low tier town, Llyne, from an elite man's tyranny. Footage of the battle was caught by one of the security cameras in the town."

The screen of the TV switched to a tall woman in a mask fighting a taller green haired man. I sipped my milk tea boba from the plastic cup. Hmm. Another Superhero, huh?

RING!

Suddenly, the bell rang from the top of the door. Arlo opened it, standing there with a dark blue sweater with a cream colored flannel shirt underneath, long black pants, and brown dress shoes. Both of his sleeves from the sweater and shirt were rolled up to his elbows.

"Well, don't you look fancy." I said sarcastically, folding my arms. "You sure took your sweet time to get here, didn't you? What's next, a tuxedo?"

"Very funny, Seraphina." Arlo walked over to my seat and sat across from me. When the TV buzzed again, he looked over towards it. "More of them just keep on coming, don't they? No matter what the media says, they don't care."

"She's strong." I responded, gazing at the tall woman on screen.

"Llyne citizens describe her as a truly fearless woman. In this footage, it is shown that she has long white hair with bangs swept to the side, yellow eyes, a steel mask over her mouth, light blue dangling earrings, a long sleeved knee-length dress, and heeled boots. Last night, she declared that these citizens call her Reflecta. Now, let's turn to a man who was at the scene."

The reporter on the TV turned her microphone over to a middle aged man. He had strawberry blond hair and dark blue eyes. "Sir, you were there when you were trying to protect your beloved town. Could you explain to us and our viewers what kind of a woman this Superheroine was?"

"She's strong, I'll say. I'm not exactly sure about her true ability name, but all I know is that she's the strongest woman I've ever seen. It went by so quick really." The man who was given the microphone explained. "Patrick, the man who was ruling over us for some time, had an ability called Air Manipulation. Took us all out by inflicting air pressure onto us to bring us on our knees. Until this lady stepped up. It looked like she reflected the attack back onto him. Before we knew it, the guy had been on the ground unconscious with a giant crater beneath him."

So, this Superhero has an ability that gives off reflective damage to its opponent? I turned to Arlo. That's pretty similar to his ability. More specifically, his Barrier.

"On top of her amazing ability, she was kind too. Smiled around us and everything. I really thought that this town had no hope, that everything we had built for would all be in vain. But she was the one who encouraged us not to give up on ourselves. After the fight was over and we were cleaning up, we found this after she left." The strawberry red haired man took something out of his pocket and showed it. "We suspected that this was from her. As you can see, this is a shard of mirror glass with an uppercase R written in cursive."