Episode 25 - Every Little Detail

Vaughn's POV

Headmaster's Office, Wellston Private High School, 8:35AM

...

"Hmm..." I hummed to myself as I looked through the documents.

I was gazing through them in my office while looking at each word intently. I couldn't merely skip this information. Certainly not when it could involve the future of Wellston Private High School.

"Headmistress Emma Doe..." I mused to myself. "What an interesting woman indeed..."

Headmistress Emma Doe

Physical Description: Mrs. Doe is a tall woman who stands at a height of 5'10 feet and has a slender build. She has long white hair (originally black) which reaches down to her lower back and sharp burnt golden eyes. Her bangs are swept to the right while she has a black mole under her right eye. She is usually seen wearing professional suits during school hours.

Education: As a teenager, she attended New Bostin High School and graduated at the top of her class in Class 201X. Based on her report cards, she seems to excel with perfect grades in every class (English Language Arts, Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics, etc.)

Adulthood: After marrying William H. Doe, she moved from New Bostin to Wellston Town where she decided to become a teacher and then soon-to-be headmistress. Shortly after her marriage, she and Mr. Doe had a son, John Doe.

General Comments: Wellston students find her very kind and helpful. Sometimes, she holds private meetings with low-tier students to discuss their problems regarding the modern-day hierarchy. The authorities have shown difficulty understanding Mrs. Doe and her intentions.

Ability: Aura Manipulation

Ability Level/Tier: 7.5/God-Tier

"Holds meetings with low-tier students, huh?" I questioned thoughtfully as I read that section.

And she's a woman with a level of 7.5. Though, this short report was only recorded three years ago. Her potential to strengthen her ability can still be considered.

I sighed as I set down the manila folder that held multiple papers of my predecessor.

How is it that I encounter some of the most strongest god-tiers at this school? The only people I've ever met who were like that are John, Seraphina, and Arlo.

...

Speaking of John, I wonder if he realizes that his mother was the previous headmistress yet?

Before he officially attended Wellston, his father had discussed with me about that matter.

...

"You want me to do that?" I had asked, confused by the man's request. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Headmaster." He replied with no hesitation.

I gave a look of bewilderment. "I understand that you want only the best for your wife and son, but is this right? Is it really healthy to keep him oblivious to the idea that she was involved in this school? What if he catches on? What will happen then?"

"That won't happen."

I raised an eyebrow.

"You're so certain of that." I pointed out. "How come?"

"He can't know..." The black haired man clenched his fists while he gritted his teeth. "I already made a mistake once by letting those bastards catch Emma. But I assure you, Headmaster. I won't make the same mistake again with John."