Yes, Boss

By RoseWriter_

The number one rule to business is ruthlessness, it's always worked for Harry anyway. More

prologue
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
Authors Note - The Abortion Debate.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight.
Authors Note;
eighty nine.
ninety.
ninety one.
ninety two.
ninety three.
ninety four.
ninety five.
ninety six.
ninety seven.
ninety eight - christmas special #1
ninety nine - christmas special #2
one hundered.
one hundered and one.
one hundered and two
one hundered and three.
one hundered and four.
one hundered and five.
one hundered and six.
one hundered and seven.
one hundered and eight.
one hundered and nine.
one hundered and ten.
one hundered and eleven.
one hundered and twelve.
one hundered and thirteen
one hundered and fourteen.
one hundered and fifteen.
one hundered and sixteen.
one hundered and seventeen
one hundered and eighteen.
one hundered and nineteen.
one hundered and twenty.
SEQUEL TO YES, BOSS 'POWER TRIP' FIRST PART UP

three.

37.1K 1.1K 415
By RoseWriter_

Flora. 

Even the morning tube traffic doesn't seem so bad as I head to the offices for my first full day.I'm doubting myself again as I approach the double doors but Amber's words are etched into my head, he seemed like he didn't like me much at all, the snub about my age and experience seemed like a sure negative sign to me, but maybe that's the kind of guy he is..

Amber is at the desk once again as I approach, various immaculate men and women are heading through the doors and into the lift, I take a deep breath. 

"Hey" I say as she looks up, smiling broadly. 

"Morning! Guess who is your tour guide before you're put on department later?" She grins, collecting some paper and another lanyard. 

"Umm.." I pause, worried for a moment that it might be Mr.Styles, almost blushing at the thought. 

"Me, lucky! Okay, so heres your contract and your pass, it has your employee code on it so you just type it in on some of the doors that are secured, you'll remember it easy enough" She passes me a lanyard and a manilla envelope which I put in my bag.

She gets up, pressing the buzzer for someone to come and take over, her stilettos making a noise on the tiled floor as she walks around, I follow her to the lift, way less clammy and nervous than I was when I was here yesterday. 

"So I'll give you a tour of the whole building and then I'll drop you off  and you can meet Adriana - head of wardrobe. That's who would have done your interview, but I'm sure she's spoken to Harry, she'll take his word for it. He calls the shots around here after all, and he's good at it" She says, swiping her key card to enter another part of the office. 

"Um, Harry..?" I  say, less questioning who he is and more saying his name. 

"Oh, sorry, Mr.Styles. He doesn't mind being called Harry, he'd rather that than us confuse him with his dad" She says absentmindedly, I nod politely, still intrigued. 

"This is finance, boring" She says with a laugh, gesturing at the desks, striding quickly so I have to totter almost to keep up, I notice a few guys look up at Amber wistfully.

"This is the staff restaurant, and also you can use your key card for the gym and sauna, which are through that door and down the corridor" She points with a manicured nail as we turn another corner and are in another part of the office. 

"This is marketing, and over there is model booking and editorial, if you're wardrobe you'll be working with them for shoots etc." She says, she approaches a one of the desks in editorial, where a girl with long brown ombre hair and a pair of thick framed glasses is sitting at a mac, using photoshop on a picture of a gorgeous blonde girl. 

"Hey Vixy, this is Flora, she's starting today in wardrobe, and Flora, this is Vixy" She introduces us. 

"Oh, you're the girl who Harry interviewed yesterday, yeah he wants to have sex with you" She chuckles, I'm a little taken aback. 

"Oh my god, Vix! Don't listen to her Flora" Amber says. 

"What, she should know Amber, she deserves the warning" I watch the exchange, Amber frowns. 

"Don't scare her Vix, come on Flora, don't mind her, she's just the office slut" Says Amber good naturedly, Vix shoots her a middle finger and me a friendly smile as we walk away. I follow Amber as she chats away, still entirely distracted. 

"Oh do you wanna grab a latte? I finished ahead of schedule and Adrienne isn't ready for you until half 11" She says.  

-

I can't stop thinking about what Vix said as I walk back from starbucks beside Amber, she's talking about office parties and all the celebrity clients we get. 

"Amber, tell me about Harry?" I suddenly blurt out. I almost can't beleive I said it as stare down at my feet. 

"Flora, about what Vix said, you're way too sweet and innocent for him. Don't get me wrong, you're so gorgeous, too gorgeous. Find a nice guy, trust me, you will, I'm going to take you out soon, it's going to be so good, seriousl-" I cut her off. 

"Amber, no! No I didn't mean, that, I just, he's my boss, so surely I should know about him" I say, though I'd be lying if I said he didn't intrigue me a little. Amber eye's me thoughtfully. 

"Well, his dad is the C.E.O of Burberry. Though he owns other companies, so the London office is Harry's domain. Don't get me wrong, he didn't get here through family value, he worked hard - his dad is so critical of him. Harry is seriously good at what he does, despite his flaws.." She shrugs. 

"His flaws..?" I mumble. 

"He's had a lot of girlfriends, he's always in the papers with them. Sometimes girls do the walk of shame out of the office in the morning, he's also a pretty tough lover if you know.. what I mean.." She says. I blush, yes I know exactly what she means, and I realise that's where I've seen him before.

"Awh, look at that blush, god you're so cute I want to eat you" She says. 

"So, um, have you ever.. yknow" I say. 

"No, I sucked his dick, and he didn't even call me to return the favour - arsehole. Work relationships are a no no, his dad would probably shut him down if he knew, he's slept with a few of us though, all the interns and many many clients, please, don't let him do that to you." She says, and for the first time in our odd whirl wind friendship, Amber looks serious. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 61.2K 70
**mature** "We accept the love we think we deserve." ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower "I would do anything for you, you know that...
16M 436K 109
"Listen to me, princess. I've had enough of your attitude. We're both in hell here. So either suck it up or shut up. Do I make myself clear?" -- Emm...
847K 16K 67
He was enticing in every way. The way his body moved swiftly around the ring as I watched him from behind the bar. He was the best. And the best neve...
610K 12.7K 64
Emily Howard is a shy, but, determined 21 year old women hoping to start big in the world of business. Just finished with Uni, she applies for the po...