thirty four.

Flora. 

He watches me as he guides my hand over his dick, I can feel the damp of his pre-cum through his boxers as he growns, flattening his back against the wall in his hallway as I feel for him hungrily. This is not what I had planned - I had no idea if he was even here. All I know is I'm not up for a punishment. 

I'm sure my hand job is going to be pretty sloppy considering I'm half way to wasted, his breath is heady with the spice scent of whisky as he breathes gently over my skin, teasing my bottom lip between his teeth as his other hand finds it's way into my hair, moaning from his throat for me to take him in my hand. I run my manicured fingers gently over his length, ticking him gently with a drunk giggle as he pushes against me, he clamps his teeth against his plump bottom lip as I move my hand up and down his shaft. 

"I've been so desperate for you, Princess" He says throatily, running a hand through his long brown hair, scooping it from his face and exhaling deeply, his toned chest rising and falling rapidly, he cups my face and neck, his long fingers kneading the soft skin, running a thumb over my lip as he groans. I pause - my own pants becoming damp as I pleasure him. He can't cum now, unless it's in me. He opens his eyes as I lose contact, looking up from where his head was tilted towards the ceiling. My hand is still holding his dick and I tuck it back into his boxers with a smirk, pressing my body to his and placing a hand to the back of his neck, guiding his neck down and sweeping a few strands of his curls behind his ear so I can whisper, leaving a few kisses below his ear lobe. 

"I need you to fu*k me right now, Daddy" I whisper, taking his ear lobe gently between my teeth and tugging at it gently with a quiet moan. He scoops me up quickly, taking me by surprise and carrying me bridal style up the stairs, I can still feel the heat of his bulge against my side. He walks into the bedroom.. the window is open, leaving cold breeze circulating the room, moonlight spilling through the window and leaving select white light all over the room. He throws me down the soft bed hard and I see an emotion flash through his eyes. 

"You want a fu*king, huh? You want daddy to show you a fucking?" He says deeply, almost a growl, the vein standing out in his forehead, low light shadowing his jaw. He leans over me, chucking his shirt to the floor. He watches me- his eyes still somehow pale even in the dark. 

"Tell me, you want a fu*king princess?" He says, kissing down my neck, taking the hem of my dress and easing it slowly up my body, letting his fingers make a trail up my bare stomach. 

"Fu*k. Me" I dare, licking my lips. You know what they say about alcohol being courage.. or er something. He pulls me up, taking my dress off and over my head roughly, and leaning over to a draw and pulling something out of it as he unclasps my bra with the other hand. It's that scarf again, I bite my lip and he takes my hands, his long fingers holding both my wrists in one hand as he knots the scarf around them deftly. I know better than to ask. He pushes my arms above my head so I'm forced to lay back. 

"Don't move them" He says,ducking his head down and kissing my breasts, teasing my nipple with his teeth and lips as I wriggle. 

"I can't fu*k a moving target" I hear him say as he works his way down my stomach, parting me with his fingers and leaving kisses at my now soaking entrance. 

"Harry!" I groan. He stops, withdrawing his tongue. 

"Did you just call me, Harry?" All I can do is moan. Fu*k. He flips me over onto my stomach, placing three sharp smacks onto my ass cheek, I yelp. But it felt good. 

"I'm..your..Daddy" He growls, smacking me again with each word as he forces me onto hands and knees.

"What am I?" He says, fumbling around, placing a large hand under my ass and holding my waist, slamming his co*k into me.

"DADDY" I scream gripping the pillows, sheets, duvet, anything as he enters me doggy style, over and over. He reaches under to hold my boobs as he continues to fuck me. I've never felt anything like it and I'm unsure after my voice feels hoarse how long he's been going for. When we were downstairs I thought he wouldn't last five seconds. I hear him shout and feel his warmth fill me as he grips either side of my hips and I climax too, crying out for the final time. My scream muffled by the pillows as I flop down onto my stomach, panting as I feel him move away, running his hand gently down my side when he lies next to me, rolling me over and looking at me. 

"Are you alright?" He asks gently, still running his hands tenderly over my body. I nod, gesturing to him with my still tied together hands. 

"Oh, shit, sorry" He says, softly. I'm astonished when I catch him in moments like this. Gentle and caring, maybe it's an after sex thing.. I don't know I heard some guys get like that. He runs his fingers gently over my slightly sore wrists, pulling the huge duvet over our bodies. Tucking me into his chest as I close my eyes. His whole bed smells of him, something which I somehow find comforting.