twenty eight.

Flora. 

I walk slap bang into Amber as I go to the photocopier, almost falling over, I'm not looking where I'm going. Self-concioussly adjusting my sex ruffled hair. 

"Hey you! We gotta talk, you've been holed up in there with him all freaking week, well trust me you want to hear this" She says under her breath, talking to me closely in front of the whirring photocopier. I look around, wondering why she's being so secretive, after all, Amber doesn't have a quiet setting. 

"Okay.. about what?" I ask.

"It's hot gossip we can't chit chat here" She grumbles, taking my wrist and leading me through a nearby doorway into a large empty doorway. 

"Come on then, what is it now?" I ask. 

"Niall told me that Harry took some chick home last night and I thought I should tell you because well I know you guys have been doing it daily, and like you're so cute and innocent and he's your first and if he's sleeping around no way would I be having that" She babbles, finishing with an indignant frown. 

"Oh.." Is all I can manage, confused. We had sex.. 10 minutes ago.. and yesterday afternoon.. and inbetween then he's had some other girl. 

"Do you know who she was?" I ask. Amber eyes me and shakes her head regretfully. 

"Niall said she was some girl from a bar.. nowhere near as 'hot' as you, and that's a quote" She says with a grin, trying to cheer me up. My mind is on other things, I gave him everything, god knows how many people he's slept with. 

"Has he slept with anyone else?" I ask suspiciously, playing with a loose thread on the hem of my shirt. 

"I don't know, seriously, who needs that, show him what he's missing" Amber says. I pause. 

"You know what.. I will" I nod, trying to push the hurt back and hitching the hem of my signature burberry pleated skirt, Harry's favourite, actually. 

"That's my girl, he's not your boss anywhere other than the office honey" She says, stepping forward and quickly undoing another button of my blouse to show a bit of cleavage. 

"God, I can't wait to see him all put out when you won't put out, he's got a control complex I swear, the way he orders you around" She chuckles as we leave the room. Jesus if only she knew about the daddy kink. 

"I'll see you in a bit, thanks for telling me.." I mumble as we reach the main office to part ways. But I've got other ideas. Instead of going into see Harry I bend over to pick up my bag from by my desk knowing he can clearly see through his open doorway, I throw my coat over my arm too. 

"Going somewhere?" He says, his voice steely and low. 

"Yeah, I'm taking lunch, it's lunch time and I have a call to make" I say, hiding all signs of my annoyance, he's a little taken aback by my attitude I notice. He makes a disapproving noise with his tongue and shakes his head once. I look up at him standing my ground. 

"Okay, you can have half an hour but bring me back a starbucks or daddy is going to have to spank your ass" He mumbles pulling me hard to him with a hand digging into my ass cheek. I resist the urge to mention something and smile sweetly as he releases me and I walk from the office without looking back. 

I give Amber a quick wave and she returns a questioning look as I hurry through the lobby and onto the busy street, I pull my phone from my pocket, finding the contact I need, second under Harry in my messages and pressing dial. Come on, come on, what can he be doing, band rehearsals? 

"Oh hi Flo! I was just going to call you!" He exclaims on answer, I'm taken aback as I grin. 

"Hey! How weird" I laugh. 

"We're doing battle of the bands finals in London tonight, I totally forgot to tell you because I've been so busy with rehearsals. But you have to come!" He says excitedly, I can hear the faint sound of symbols in the background. 

"Oh my god that is weird, I was going to ask if you wanna go for dinner tonight? But battle of the bands is good" I laugh. 

"Dinner.. like, me and you?" He mumbles nervously. I can so imagine him blushing right now. 

"No, me you and your guitar, obviously me and you" I laugh sarcastically. 

"I'm sorry, lets get a drink after? Or 5" He laughs. 

"Okay, toast your win" I tease. 

"Yeah.. Flo.. I can't wait to see you" He pauses and my heart melts a little. 

"I can't wait to see you either" I say. 

"See you later, I'll text you details" Luke says. 

"Sure thing, bye Lukey" I use his nickname before hanging up. Lets see how Harry feels about this. 

 ***********************************************************************************************************Hi guys first off hope you liked this chapter and also I'm so sorry about the whole privacy palava with chapter 27 I hereby name it; chapter 27 gate. I have censored all the supposedly naughty words so if you didn't manage to read it go back and do that, love you all THANKYOU FOR 60K READS IN A MONTH THAT'S INCREDIBLE 

- Ro xx