thirty eight.

Flora.

"It's nice to meet you too.. er.."  I feel shy, not in the same way as I do with Harry. It just feels like I'm talking to a cheerful, alternative universe version of Harry. 

"Does Haz here not let you have the weekends off?" He winks at me and my gaze flicks to Harry, who is looking on with a deep set frown. 

"London Fashion Week is coming up, we're busy, not that you'd know seeing as you spend all your time on a god damn farm"  Harry snaps, his voice low. Eddie just flicks his attention back to me with a grin, this is the first time I've seen someone make Harry seem small and non-authoritative. 

"Boys, please stop bickering, you are twenty-four!" Anne insists, getting up from the table with a fond sigh and pouring Eddie a drink. Harry turns away from his brother, head held high at an angle. He looks so ruffled I almost want to pull him in for a cuddle and tell him not to listen to Eddie's teasing. Eddie sits down in his mother's vacant chair across from us, petting the dogs head as he chats to his father. I feel Harry's large hand softly on my leg as I look to him, he's running his fingers through his long hair. I look to him and he smirks softly at me, rubbing my knee gently. I look over the table to see Eddie is staring straight at us I bush guiltily as Harry looks up too. Their father and Gemma are still deep in conversation. 

"I've got work to do" Harry anounces, looking away from his brother. 

"Do you have to, this is your weekend off, love" Anne protests, poor woman. I wouldn't want to have been in charge of Harry and Eddie growing up. 

"Tell him he needn't work" Anne draws on Harry's dad. 

"Admire his dedication" Harry's dad contradicts. She sighs again. 

"Flora" Harry nods, beckoning me to go with him. 

"Harry she's probably tired, let the girl have a rest" She interjects again. 

"I bought her here to work" He says bluntly, scratching the back of his neck as he stands awkwardly in the door way. 

"Yeah Harry, give the girl a break" Eddie interjects again. I look back to him, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Whatever, don't disturb me" Harry says, his voice low as his gaze flickers to me and he walks away. Daddy is not happy. I'm tempted to go upstairs and apologise straight away. 

"So, who is going to help with Dinner?" Harry's mum asks. 

"Me and dad are walking Archie! Right dad?" Gemma says, springing up, the dog yelps excitedly at the word walk. 

"Absolutely right" Harry's dad re-iterates, getting up too. I smirk a little as they leave the room and Harry's mother looks exasperated. 

"I'll help you mummy" Eddie says teasingly, going over to his mother and giving her a big cheesy hug. 

"So will Flora, won't you, Flora" He addresses me. I nod good naturedly. 

"You always were my favourite" Anne says jokingly, going into a cupboard and taking out some pans. 

"What can we do?" Eddie asks. 

"You get started peeling potatoes" She says as Eddie heads towards what must be a pantry, returning a minute later with an armful of potatos, one falls from his grasp and thuds to the floor comically. He shrugs and I lean down to grab it as Harry's mum leaves the room. 

"So.." He says, dumping his armful on the counter top. I look to him expectantly. 

"I'm confused" He says, opening a draw and placing a potato peeler in front of me. 

"Huh?" I laugh. 

"You're way too sweet and innocent to work for my brother" He says, rolling a potato to me and taking one himself.

"Oh.. I am..?" I laugh at his presumption.

"Well if I know Harry, he's a ruthless boss and I just don't see how he can be strict and demanding towards that little face" He says. I blush, looking down at what I'm doing. 

"He's a.. good boss" Is all I can manage. 

"Does he never give you a hard time?" Eddie asks. 

"Sometimes.. but that's just this industry, isn't it" I say. 

"Sure.. I suppose" Eddie shrugs, eyeing me. I look back up at him, biting my lip awkwardly. 

"What?" I protest indignantly, feelin at ease with him already. 

"Nothing, so, he hasn't seduced you yet?" He asks, I blush instantly.

"Ha!" Eddie laughs. Fuck. 

"He hasn't!" I protest. 

"Or.. punished you..?" He asks, smile plastered across his face, I'm unable to look away. 

"Or... got you involved in his kinky sex games..?" He says each word slowly leaning further forward to speak in my ear, so I'm sure I heard him right. 

"Sex games?" I can't help but ask. Eddie draws back quickly without an answer as Anne re-enters the room. I go back to peeling the potatoes earnestly. Thankfully Eddie is unable to ask anymore incriminating questions whilst his mum is in the room and when she tells us to go and have a break I ask where I can find Harry. 

"His bedroom no doubt, second Floor, third room on the left. I thought you'd like the one next door" Anne says. Eddie goes into the fridge as I leave the room quickly, going back into the grand hall and up the initial set of stairs, I spot the next stair case and ascend those too, following Anne's instructions as I arrive outside what must be Harry's door. I knock gently a few times. 

"Didn't I say, don't disturb me" I hear his voice call. 

"It's just me, Daddy" I say quietly. I hear him move around and footsteps just before he opens the door. Having changed into a soft looking jumper. His Mac is open on the large double bed, paper spread out. 

"All I wanted was for you to come upstairs so I could fuck you dry on this bed, but now I suppose we don't have time" He shrugs. I stutter for an answer, he isn't messing about clearly. 

"Your mum says dinner is nearly ready.." Is all I can say. Wow. Sexy answer. He smirks, flopping back down on his bed and beckoning me over.  I go towards him and he pulls me into his lap, leaving soft kisses up my neck. 

"Your family seem nice, Daddy" I grind my hips into him firmly as he leans back. 

"You didn't talk to Eddie, did you? Seriously, stay away from him, princess" He says. I don't dare ask why. 

"No, Daddy. I will, for you" I mumble sweetly, hoping I've managed to decieve him. I'm certainly ot done with Eddie yet.