eighty.

Flora

"Oh my god!" I say, placing a hand on my heart after the shock of seeing someone standing in the doorway when I've prepared myself to be alone for two weeks. 

"Didn't mean to scare you, Flo" He says, clearly that's exactly what he was trying to do. 

"How did you even get in" I manage to say, looking around the room, wondering what I can do to get away from him. He shrugs, not moving from the door. 

"Then what do you want?" I snap, folding my arms across my chest.

"I just wanted to see how my babies are doing" He says, shifting position where he's standing, making me flinch and move back into the pillows sub consciously. I fight the urge to tell him they're not his, although I know that would cause a host more problems.

"Well they're squashed up against my bladder so if you'll excuse me I need to wee" I say, getting up, attempting to discreetly grab my phone from the bedside table. 

"Leave the phone out here" He says. Fuck. I drop the phone on the bed, dashing into the bathroom and locking the door quickly, buying myself some time as I take deep breaths and try and work out what to do. I look at the bathroom window, which even if I could fit through it would leave me with a 12ft jump. 

I splash some cold water on my face, trying to wake myself up. I leave the bathroom a few minutes later, Eddie is still standing by the door. 

"You don't need to look so scared" He says, checking his phone casually and looking at me with eyes that I'm not willing to look back into, I don't want him reminding me of Harry in any way shape or form. 

"I'm not" I snap indignantly. 

"No?" He says, taking a step towards me. I stand my ground, arms folded across my body, he reaches a hand prizing one of my arms away from my body by my wrist. 

"It's just, you're shaking" He nods towards my outstretched hand which is shaking profusely, I ball it into a fist, snatching my hand away. 

"I'm cold" I say, looking up at him, eyes narrowed. I look towards the clock on the wall, it's 11, I try not to react, this could not be better timing. Klaudia should be here any minute. 

"You said you were going to leave me alone!" I blurt out, distracting his attention from my clock staring. He cracks a smile, looking around the room. 

"I see why my brother likes you so much, you're difficult to stay away from" He says. 

"What do you get out of this!" I demand, disgusted. 

"If I told you that, it wouldn't be much fun" He says, placing his hand under my chin and tilting my head forcefully to look up at him. I jerk my head away. 

"Someone has a bit of an attitude problem" He snaps, grabbing my upper arm so I yelp, holding me in front of him. 

"I swear to god Edward I'll get you locked up" I say, writhing as he holds onto my upper arms, so hard I think he's crushing them. He just lets out a laugh, it's not like Harry's vulnerable chuckle, the one he only does when he's actually laughing. It's cold and sarcastic, or just downright crazy. 

"I'll tell your dad"  I say, realising now I sound like a child in the playground. He smirks out right again, my attempts to dislodge his grip proves futile. 

"My dad is an idiot, I know exactly how to dig up Harry's past, you should feel downright lucky I'm not doing it yet" He says, anger prickles through me when he makes threats about Harry. 

"I don't believe you" I say through gritted teeth. 

"I know exactly where Molly is, do you not think seeing his first love again would ruin everything for you and Harry" He says, I swallow, I've never thought of it that way before. 

"Exactly, so do as you're fucking told, I heard that's what you do for Harry" He says, pushing me onto the bed with force that knocks the wind out of me. Moving my arms above my head and pinning my hips to the bed with his legs either side of me. 

I'm unable to talk as I try and wriggle free of his stronghold. 

"Edward don't do this" I sob, tears escaping from the sides of my eyes. He doesn't say anything, hand digging into my thigh. 

He stops suddenly as there's a knock at the door.

"Kl-" I begin but Edward's large hand is clamped with force across my mouth, I pray she'll open the door to clean and assume the room is empty. 

"Not right now Klaudia" He calls, sounding unbelievably like Harry. I feel like my heart is beating so fast it's going to stop. I squeeze my eyes shut, not wanting to witness Edward. He removes his hand and I gather a breath as he continues to touch my crotch, I let out an almighty scream, for a second thinking that no sound will come out, like in those nightmares, Edward seems so surprised I manage to scream again as he puts his hand back over my mouth, forcing my head to the side. 

I beg silently that she comes back, but I'm unable to speak or look towards the door because of Edward's stronghold. Sure enough I hear the door creak open, and Edward turns his head. Quite clearly not Harry, I take this opportunity to move my head away from Edward's now slack hand. I'm unable to say anything as the housekeeper stands in the door in confusion, instead a loud sob escapes my throat, she takes in the scene. 

 Edward, gets up, collecting his discarded shirt before exiting the door quickly, leaving us in a stunned silence, I run my fingers over my aching jaw, collecting the tears that are trickling down my face. Klaudia comes over, sitting on the bed. 

"Miss Flora, should I call Mr.Styles" She offers kindly. I shake my head. 

"Not right now" I sob, crying harder now I look at her slightly wrinkled and wise face. I pick up my phone, going to my contacts and finding who I'm looking for. He picks up on the third ring. 

"Luke, do you have plans for the next two weeks?" I say tearfully, trying to hide the thickness in my voice impossibly. 

"Erm nope I mean I've got some uni lectures but that doesn't count" He says. 

"I need you to come and stay with me"