fifty one.

Flora. 

When I wake up several hours later Harry is sitting beside me on his Mac, some paper scattered across the bed. I sit up carefully making sure I don't disrupt any of the documents. 

"Morning" He laughs as I look at him sleepily, rubbing my eyes. 

"Hey, what time is it?" I ask. 

"10 to 2" He says with a laugh. 

"Ah.." I say stifling a yawn.

"How are we feeling?" He asks. 

"Erm not great" I say, my stomach churning. He pulls a small face at me. 

"I might go out for a drink with Niall soon, if you don't mind?" He says. 

"Course yeah, I should get home.." I say. 

"No, I want you to stay, rest a bit more" He says getting up and going over to his walk in closet, I can tell he's showered as his hair is a little damp and he smells like shower gel. 

"Does Niall know that I'm here.." I ask. 

"Yeah.." He calls uncertainly. I sigh inwardly. 

"BUT.. No-one else does, and they won't do. If that's how you want it,  I can keep a dirty little secret" He says, coming back through, his shirt barely buttoned, crawling onto the bed and over me, kissing my neck hungrily. I sigh in relief this time, his aftershave actually makes me feel a little nauseous.. I nod, and thank god his phone rings. 

"I'm fucking coming you twat" Harry says snappily as I hear Niall complain and Harry hangs up, sitting on the side of the bed to pull his shoes on. He reaches over to the bedside table for a hair band and ties his hair up into a wispy topknot without even looking in the mirror. 

"I wont be more than few hours, have something to eat if you're hungry" He says, leaning forward to embrace me goodbye. 

"Don't kiss me.. I'm sick" I mumble, covering my mouth. He smirks removing my hand and he pecks me on the lips quickly before leaving the room. I hear the door slam and his tires on the gravel before the room is silent. My stomach rumbles loudly breaking the silence, I get up grabbing one of Harry's t-shirts and pulling it on, I enter the kitchen heading straight to the fridge for eggs. 

Harry. 

I sit down opposite Niall and he nudges the pint towards me, face expectant. 

"So?" He asks. 

"So what?" I ask, god he's so annoying sometimes. 

"So, how is she, where did she go? What's the situation?!" He asks exasperated.

"She just.. she thought she wasn't ready like for the pressure.. I don't know I'm not sure really.." I mumble, staring at the froth on top of my pint. 

"Right.. but she's still happy to be your fuck bit? Clearly?" Niall offers. 

"Yeah.. I guess. I want her to work for me again, it's so boring without her" I groan. 

"Have you told her you love her yet?" He asks. 

"Oh shut up" I say. 

"Why are you being so prickly about it? You do love her!" Niall says, gesturing wildly in frustration.

"I haven't had a bloody chance yet!" I say. 

"Oh, well that'll make her stay y'know, but you realise once you tell her that you ain't in control, you've gotta have like an equal relationship, you can't do this daddy thing" He says. I frown.

"I will always be daddy to her" I say firmly, he chuckles. 

"Okay" He rolls his eyes.

"She's not well today.." I say regretfully.

"Oh?" He asks. 

"Yeah.. she woke up and she was sick and then she napped for like 5 hours.." I say, playing with a beer mat distractedly. 

"Bloody hell mate, hope she isn't pregnant" Niall laughs, I pause and my head snaps up.