sixteen.

Flora. 

 "You did so good" He says, kissing my neck, I can feel his bulge pressed against me, his breath hot on my skin, I struggle against the handcuffs further, moaning into his kiss as he presses his burning lips to mine. 

"Boss, please take hand cuffs off?" I say quietly, he pauses, his breathing constant against my neck in the same place for a few seconds. 

"Why should I, you were pretty naughty princess" He chuckles, pinning me down further onto the bed making my arms ache.

"Please, Boss" I say, feeling powerless under him, with no use of my arms or my eyes. 

"Beg, Flora" He says quietly. 

"Please, Boss, don't punish me anymore, my arms are hurting, I'll be a good girl now, I promise"  I say fluidly, having learned my lesson from last time. I hear him release a breath slowly, it washes over my face. I hear him move and his hands brush over mine as he undoes the handcuffs, tossing them aside I guess as I hear them clatter on the floor. I turn my head voluntarily as one of his hands finds it's way behind my head, knotting his hands in my hair and tugging at the blindfold, pulling it out of the way. I squint, my drunk and disorientated mind sickened by the flood of light. 

I blink up at him and he frowns at me, his gaze travels down my neck and to my breasts, I bring one of my hands up to cover them. 

"Nuh-uh" He says, I'm still pinned down under his hips, he moves my arm to my side. Holding it there as he takes his eyeful, making me squirm, I feel the tension build up between my hips as I wriggle under him again. 

"What is it? Hm?" He says quietly, taking my face in his large hand. 

His phone rings from where he abandoned it on the dresser, buzzing desperately, he doesn't even turn.

"What's on your mind" He mumbles, pressing his plump lips to the corner of my mouth, I close my eyes taking a deep breath and reaching to his shirt buttons, beggining to undo them as I bite my lip, dragging my gaze up his chest to his face. I wriggle out from under him, tearing at the last few buttons as he shrugs his shirt off, a little taken a back, I bury my face in his neck kissing the hot skin, breathing in the scent of his cologne. I press my body to him, his large palm spreads out across the small of my back, holding my bare body to his. 

I reach down to his belt, fumbling at the buckle, undoing the button of his jeans I pull them down his hips,  running my hand over his bulge and urging him to take his boxers off too, he slides his hand into my hair, tugging at it as he pushes me back down onto the bed, grinding against me. His green eyes alight as he watches me. There's a noise in the hall and the door creaks open.

"Harry, Mate I-" I recoil underneath Harry, and he leans forward to shield me from the blonde guy at the door. 

"Niall, get the fuck out of here!" Harry shouts, turning around and I hear the door shut, Harry looks back to me, his chest rising and falling, a vein standing out along his smooth forehead, his brow creased.

"I should go" I panic getting up and grabbing my panties from the bed, pulling them on in a hurry, awkwardly hooking my bra one handedly. I'm searching for my dress as Harry stands up, pulling his jeans up and buttoning them.

"Let me take you home" He says, picking up his shirt, his hair well and truly ruffled. I nod, pulling my dress on, I'm almost dissapointed.

"You're blushing something ridiculous" He says, picking up my dress from where it landed over the edge of the bed. I catch it turning away from him to avoid his gaze, I feel his breath on my neck as I straighten the hem around my thighs, squeezing a hand to my bum. 

"I'm serious now, no more telling me no, or you won't be this lucky"  He says kissing the back of my neck.

"HARRY, DUDE, DO YOU HAVE ANY ICE" A voice carries up the stairs. 

"Ugh that little shit" Harry mumbles walking from the room. I go over to the mirror, pressing a hand to my hot cheeks and carding my fingers through pillow mussed hair. I nibble at a bit of dry skin on my lip, why am I worried about what I look like, he's been staring at me for the last half an hour. I head out of the door cautiously, treading down the dark stairs. 

There's noise from the kitchen and to my surprise Harry isn't giving Niall the cold shoulder, he's pouring him a drink and Niall sits like an impatient child at the breakfast bar, swivelling on the seat. Niall must be the only one Harry doesn't get pissed at. 

"Flora! don't worry, I saw nothing, nothing at all" He slurs, standing up to come towards me. Harry turns around from where he's pouring Niall's drink, raising his eyebrows. Niall comes to wrap and arm around me, nuzzling the top of my head, he smells of beer and cigarettes. 

"Niall, you're going to stay here and not trash my house you fucking piss head, and I'm going to drop Flora home" Harry says, passing him the glass he's just poured. 

"Can't she stay, Harry please can I keep her" He chuckles, hugging me further to him. I can't help but giggle. Harry frowns, shaking his head. 

"Let go of her irish, she needs to go home to bed" Harry says, bluntly. 

"Fine. Bye Flora, I love you, see you on Monday" He says, squeezing me one more time. 

"Bye Niall" I laugh, Harry takes my wrist, doing up another button on his practically undone shirt and picking up his car keys. 

"I like Niall, he's kinda funny" I admit as we get in the car. Harry seems to have resumed his calm exterior. 

"Flora, keep the hell away from Niall, alright" He says, gripping the gear stick and reversing from the drive with a loud crunch. I decide to stay silent, probably for the best. 

**********************************************************************************************************

Yo guys hope this satisified your cliffhanger stress I'm sorry okay I am really sorry that the cliffhanger in the last chap affected your evening and I actually felt guilty y'all I was at a party with a drink in one hand checking my wattpad like they're so angry with me I need to go home and update. Love you all thanks for your comments though you were all frustrated, I love you all lots keep voting and commenting. Also, Happy Valentines Day! If you don't have a Valentine, I'm urs okay.

p.s note I find Harry smut scenes so hard because are there even words to explain the process of taking skinny jeans off in a sexy way I don't think there are like the awkwardness is real. 

-Ro xxx