fifty six.

Harry. 

I wait at the end of our drive. Feeling anything but tranquil, a paradox to the silent country side spread out in front of me. The sky is a blanket of pale cloud and the wind sends a gentle ruffle through the trees surrounding our front drive and lawn. I look up as I think I hear a car coming down the country road, sure enough the sound nears, I wait until I see the front of his mud splattered land rover before stepping out in front of him, just early enough for him to screech to a violent stop just a few feet from me. 

The beep of his horn sounds multiple times, I ignore him. 

"Harry what the fuck are you doing you lunatic?!" I hear him shout. I look to him innocently, hands balled into fists and hidden in the pockets of my long black coat.  Waiting patiently for him to leave his vehicle. He beeps again a few times and climbs out walking over to me, wearing a scruffy, un-ironed shirt, faded jeans and a wax jacket. His hair tousled and shorter than last time I saw him, I notice a little mud is splattered up his cheek. Other than that he looks fairly similar to me I suppose, not identical though. 

"Get out the fucking road" He says, frowning at me exasperatedly, I look at him waiting for him to step closer. Letting my anger fizz inside me. 

"Jesus Harry are you in there?" He steps within a foot of me, waving his hand in my face. I look up, gaining eye contact with him. Confusion flashes across his eyes, I'm slightly taller than him... not a huge difference when we're face to face like this. 

"Edward" I say, almost a growl from my throat. 

"Yes?" He says, laughing nervously.

"Have you got anything you think you need to tell me?" I ask, the tone of my voice still low. He turns then wondering back to his car. 

"This is ridiculous" He says, I grab him by the collar of his jacket, slamming his body against the side of his car. My hands digging into the tender skin of his neck. He looks bewildered struggling against me, too stunned to fight back. 

"Tell me what you fucking did Edward" I hiss in his face. 

"I haven't done anything" He defends himself, voice wavering. 

"Don't fucking lie to me I swear to god" I spit. 

"She slept with me Harry! I didn't make her do it jesus" He says. I throw his body to the ground,  punching him while he's down. 

"You did though didn't you!"

"YOU RAPED HER!" I shout, another blow to the jaw or nose for every single word. I drop my aching fist as I realise he's not moving under me anymore. Blood dripping from his nose and lip. I climb off of him, shaking. 

I stand up, taking some deep breaths. The countryside as silent as before he pulled up, never changing. 

I whip round as I hear him move behind me. I walk back over looking down at him. 

"You're so fucking full of shit, don't make threats you can't carry out, first rule of business" I say, leaning against his car as he touches his face. 

"Stay out of my life, and away from Flora and the baby, or I swear to god Edward I'll hospitalize you" I continue feeling a complete release having taken out my aggression. He sits up, a quivering, bloody mess. 

"Now go home, I'll let mum know you couldn't make it" I say, turning and walking up the long drive. I hear his engine start and roar away under a minute later.