fifty eight.

Flora. 

I sit at Harry's kitchen table, watching him cook at the counter. Or rather the sun on his tanned back - how does it look like that? He wears a shirt every day. The softly defined muscles ripple as he does something with the frying pan. 

"Did you see that?!" He says, turning to me. I snap out of it. 

"Huh.. what?" I say looking up at his face, stifling a smile. 

"I just flipped it and you weren't watching?" He says, mock hurt.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about erm stuff" I mumble, now completely distracted by the smell of the pancake. 

"What's up? Are you alright?" He asks. 

"Oh no yeah I'm fine, I'm um hungry" I say, my mouth watering.

"I see, you're after the first pancake huh?" He smiles. I sigh. 

"Obviously" I laugh. 

He slides it onto a plate.

"You're in a surprisingly good mood today.. like only the best mood I've ever seen you in.." I say, suspiciously getting up to add Nutella and banana. Obviously.  

"I've had a slight change of heart" He says quietly, pouring more batter into the pan with a satisfying hiss. 

"I always knew you were a little soft underneath, like hard shell chocolate" I smirk, applying unnecessary amounts of Nutella.

"Right, you don't have to word it like that I'll still spank your ass" 

"Fine then, like a taco?" I ask. 

"I like to think I'm more a fererro rocher thank you very much"  He says, looking down at the cooker. 

"Sure you are" I say, mouth full of food. I'm almost done by the time he joins me up the table. 

"What's with all the banana?" I ask stifling a laugh. 

"I like banana" He shrugs. 

"You're so weird" I shake my head, taking my plate to the sink and turning on the taps.

"You don't have to do that, Klaudia will do it when she gets here" He gestures with his hand, eyes on his mac, answering emails. 

"Um Klaudia?" I ask.

"Housekeeper" He says casually. 

"Ah of course you have a housekeeper"  I say washing my plate anyway. 

"I don't have time to do it" He shrugs. 

"You've got time to do me though right?" I say going over to him, turning his head to with my hand on the side of his cheek, my other hand tracing down his chest lightly. 

"I don't know.. I've got emails" He shrugs, not moving though I can't tell whether or not he's serious. I pout withdrawing my hand from his chest. 

"Okay, I guess I'll just go get dressed and go home then" I say sweetly, removing his large hand from my ass. He bites his lip, looking over my face breaking into a smile. 

"Go wait for me in bed? I have to make a quick call" He says. I sigh, pushing some hair back from his face. 

"Fine" I turn around and he pulls me back, planting a few soft kisses on the nape of my neck. I head upstairs in time to answer my phone, a blocked number, most people wouldn't answer it but I honestly cant help my curiosity. 

"Hello?" I ask. 

"Hi there, long time no speak" It's Edward, my stomach drops. 

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask defiantly. Harry said he'd sorted it.

"Oh Flora.. You didn't think this was over did you?" 

"I'm not playing your pathetic games anymore" I hiss. 

"I don't think you have a choice"