Bad Love | Slimedupmike story

By createdbymoochii

[ Book #1 ] You play Edrianna Jones. A Seventeen year old In highschool. Her life is just one big Ball of Dr... More

Introduction 😘
Introduction pt2😘
💨Background story 💨
✨Chapter 1✨
✨Chapter 2✨
Info 4 Da Next Chapter
✨Chapter 3✨
✨Chapter 4✨
✨Chapter 5✨
✨Chapter 6✨
✨Chapter 7✨
✨Chapter 8✨
✨Chapter 9✨
✨Chapter 10✨
✨Chapter 11✨
✨Chapter 12✨
✨Chapter 13✨
✨Chapter 14✨
✨Chapter 15✨
✨Chapter 16✨
✨Chapter 17✨
✨Chapter 18✨
✨Chapter 19✨
✨Chapter 20✨
✨Chapter 21✨
✨Chapter 22✨
✨Chapter 23✨
✨Chapter 24✨
✨Chapter 25✨
✨Chapter 26✨
✨Chapter 27✨
✨Chapter 28✨
✨Chapter 29✨
✨Chapter 30✨
✨Chapter 31✨
✨Chapter 32✨
✨Chapter 33✨
✨Chapter 34✨
✨Chapter 35✨
✨Chapter 36✨
✨Chapter 37✨
✨Chapter 38✨
✨Chapter 39✨
✨Chapter 40✨
✨Chapter 41✨
✨Chapter 42✨
✨Chapter 43✨
✨Chapter 44✨
✨Chapter 45✨
✨Chapter 46✨
✨Chapter 47✨
✨Chapter 48✨
✨Chapter 49✨
✨Chapter 50✨
✨Chapter 51✨
✨Chapter 52✨
✨Chapter 53✨
✨Chapter 54✨
✨Chapter 55✨
✨Chapter 57✨
✨Chapter 58✨
✨Chapter 59✨
✨Chapter 60 ✨
✨Chapter 61✨
✨Chapter 62✨
✨Chapter 63✨
✨Chapter 64✨
✨Chapter 65✨
✨Chapter 66✨
✨Chapter 67✨
✨Chapter 68✨
✨Chapter 69✨
✨Chapter 70✨
✨Chapter 71✨
✨Chapter 72✨
✨Chapter 73 ✨
✨Chapter 74✨
✨Chapter 75✨
✨Chapter 76✨
✨Chapted 77✨
✨Chapter 78✨
✨Chapter 79 ✨
✨ Chapter 80 ✨
✨BOOK 2 ✨

✨Chapter 56✨

696 32 40
By createdbymoochii

~ Murder on my mind ~

Previously on *Bad Love*

"I will always Be here...I love you Edrianna" said Jason and Then....

Present

Edrianna POV~

"NOOOO PLEASEEE" I yelled as tears fall down my Face As the Monitor does a Beeping Sound and the Line goes Straight. This means that he is no longer with us. The doctor came back in and so did the gang.

"I'm sorry Ms.Jones" said The Doctor patting my backs.

"Let's go Ria" mike said helping me up. I stood up I'll most falling back down. Mike kept me Stable. We exit the hospital on are way home.
All I could think is.

💭 Because of Bartis & Dejuane he ended up in the hospital. Because of them He was Unable to protect him self. Because of them he was able to get Poison. Now all I'm thinking about REVENGE. 💭

~ Murder on my mind by Ynw Melly ~

I wake up in the morning I got murder on my mind
AK47, MAC-11, Glocks, and 9s
And all these pussy niggas hating tryna
Knock me off my grind, but I can't let 'em do it
I got murder on my mind
Bitch I got murder on my mind (I got murder on my
Mind), I got murder on my mind (murder on my mind)
I got murder on my mind (I got murder
On my mind), I got murder on my mind
I got murder on my mind

We made it back to the house. Mike tried to walk me up to my room.

"they Must Die" I said Lowly. He looked at me confused.

"What!?" Asked mike

"THEY MUST DIE MIKE" I yelled the whole gang stops and looks at me.

"Because of them he gone. They Must Die" I said Trying to get out of mikes Grips.

"Ria maybe you should rest and let us take care of them" said Mike.

"No they took him from me So I need to do it" I said he didn't budge. He looked at everyone else.

"I think this will be good for her" said Kanan.

"Yeah Bro she needs let go some stress" said Karla as the gang shock there head yes.

*Sigh* "Okay But I'm going with you" said Mike I nodded. We made are way downstairs to the Basement. We see them sitting there. We walk I front of them. As they look up at us. They see the look on my face. They start to smile.

"Where's Jason?" Asked Bartis with a Evil smirk in his Face. I smack the shit of him.

"Who sent y'all?" I asked They both just looked at each other. I took a Knife slicing Dejuane Face. Making him groan in pain.

"WHO SENT YALL?" I yelled Because they thought I was Playing. It was Quite for a min before Someone spoke.

"You should've listen" said Bartis shaking his Head

"Listen to what?" Asked mike.

"The warning she Sent you..." said Dejuane

"What warning? What he talking about Ria?" Asked mike

"Awww she didn't tell you...right y'all wasn't together" said Bartis Starting to laugh I took the knife stabbing his shoulder.

"The warning she sent when she told you to Stop Digging but you couldn't help your self can you?" Said Dejuane.

"WHO TF SENT YOU? SO HELL-" I said Picking up a a AK47 pointing it at Him.

" I-I don't know her name" said Bartis

"All I know is that she looks just like you" said dejuane. As soon as They said that Kanan came through the door.

"I think I know who the boss it" said Kanan I look at him

"I think your mother is Alive" said Kanan. I already knew this Because if My Auntie.

"How do you know she the boss?" I asked.

"I got the hospital to find the deleted Footage of last night.... I seen her in the hospital after hours. Coming from his room. I'm sorry Ria" said Kanan he hugged me then walked out.

"TELL THE TRUTH" I yelled at Bartis & dejuane

"Y-Yes The boss is your birth mom...PleAse just don't kill us" said Bartis & dejuane at the same time. I point for Kanan to exit or move behind me. Same for mike.

"My Boyfriend is dead because of you too... So you should be dead to" I said Before they could say Anything else I set that Motherfucka Off.  Between both of them I lose control.

*POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW*

"Ria...RIANNNA....EDRIANNA STOP" yelled mike grabbing me causing me to focus and I stopped Shooting. I look at mike Who was looking at me then I look at the bodies they was dead alright.

"What do you want us to do with the body?" Asked Kanan. No Kanan is not part of the gang he just knows what we do. I don't like when he sees this side of me.

"I wanna the heads Cut off and Stored dispose the rest of the body" I said I grab a Axe.

"Ria?" Called out mike our I didn't listen I Sliced Bartis heads off watching it drop to the ground.

"That's For Jason" I said. Then mike Grab the axe out my hand. I was about to grab it back when he sliced off Dejuane heads.

"This is for Shooting me bitch" said mike As Dejuane head falls to the ground. I then put on some gloves. Grabbing a plastic bag putting They heads in separate bags. Placing them in a Freezer to keep it preserved.

"We need to burn the bodies" I said Taking of my gloves.

"You go take a shower then a nap..we got the rest" said mike

"No mi-" I said but mike cut me off

"Edrianna" said mike giving me that *Bitch Now* look so I nodded leaving the room. Making my way upstairs. I took off my clothes getting my things ready for my shower. I'm currently walking around my room Naked as I gather my Shower things.

"Ria let me get your clothes to bur-" said Mike coming into my room. As I stood there naked.

"Ohh my Bad Ria... I didn't mean too" said mike covering his eyes.

"It's fine" I said Grabbing an Towel wrapping around my body.

"You can look now" I said he uncovered his eyes scratching his neck. Making me laugh slightly. I pass Him the bloody clothes.

"Thank you" said mike then he left. I sighed then made my way to shower. I sat my LED lights to Blue.I connected my speaker and played SAD by Xxxtentacion.

~ SAD By Xxxtentacion~

Yeah, Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide, if you're ever gonna let me know, yeah
Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad I know, yeah, I'm sad I know, yeah

Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide, if you're ever gonna let me know, yeah
Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad I know, yeah, I'm sad I know, yeah

Thought I gave her everything
She took my heart and left me lonely
I've been broken, heart's contentious
I won't fix, I'd rather weep.

After at least an hour of Crying in the shower. I actually decided to wash up so after 30 mins of Washing up. I got out and got dressed. I was going to go to bed when I realize mike had my Purse. I got up and made my way to mikes room. I knocked and no one said anything. I can hear the shower running so I guess he in the shower. I opened the door walking to looking around for my purse I couldn't find it. I see that he still have our pictures up on his wall. I'm looking at them there is so many.

"Damn we took a lot of Pictures" I said laughing to myself softly. As soon as turn around mike walks out the Shower. Butt Naked. Water dripping off his Body. Curls dripping wet hiding his Forehead. You could see the water droplets on his Abs. Most of all His member was standing. I couldn't take my eyes off his body.

"I-I u-mm" I said Moving my eyes to his face to see him smirking I quickly look at some thing else. I hear shuffling around.

"You could look now ma" said mike I slowly look up. To see that he now had on basketball shorts. Now I was just admiring his Facial Features.

"Are you okay Ma?" Asked Mike. Snapping me out my thoughts.

"U-um I was looking my purse" I said Looking down at my hand. I was in front Of the Tv. He grabbed my purse from the drawer next to his Night stand walking towards me handing it to me.

"Thank you" I said he nodded walking closer to me as I backed up. I backed up till I heard a Thump signaling there no more room to hide. Mike filled the gap that was Between us. Making me Start to breathe Heavy.

💭Fuck he Fine💭

"M-mike" I said As I looked up at him and he just looked down at me Then smiled.

💭Waterfall💭

"W-what are you doing Mikey" I asked then he reached his hands down to the side of me. And Turns on the PS fucking 4.

"Imma about to play the game" said Mike walking away from me. I should kill this Boy. I nodded then walk out heading back to my room. I set my purse on my Purse rack. Setting my lights on blue. Getting under my Sheets. Putting on my airpods. Listening to My Playlist. I ended up crying my self to sleep. I end up having a Nightmare.

~ Nightmare ~

"Where I'm i? " I asked my self as I look around to see that I'm in an empty White Room. I walk around for what feels like hours. Still nothing in sight. I then see a Figure stand Across from me.

Even in a dream I don't act Slow. I turn around walking in the other direction. To see the same Figure just standing there. I walked the other way starting to run.

"Edrianna" called someone. The voice sounded so Familiar. I turn around to see

"JASON" I yelled running towards Him. I jump into his Arms for him to Faded Away. I looked around to see him now standing behind me.

"It's your fault" said Jason then he disappeared.

"You did this to me" said Jason behind me I snapped my head Back. He disappeared again.

"I'm dead and it's All your Fault" said Jason Who was now In front of me again. I snapped my head again to look at him. He was gone Again.

" Jason Please Come back" I said He appeared right in my face.

"YOU KILLED ME" yelled Jason then he disappeared then the walls started to turn black. As ink filled the room. I tried to Escape. It was too late.

"J-Jason h-h-help" I yelled as I begin to drown in Black Ink.

~ End of Nightmare ~

"AHHH" I yelled Waking up. I'm sweating and breathing heavy. The gang come Bussing Through my door.

"What happened?" Asked The Boys
"Are you okay Best?" Asked the Girls
"Was it a Nightmare?" Asked mike.

"I'm fine. It's was just an Bad Dream" I said they look at each other.

"You sure?" Asked the gang

"Yeah Sorry I woke y'all" I said They all hugged me. Leaving the room. Mike just sat there in my bean Bag next to my bed.

"Aren't you going to sleep" I asked still a little shocked Up.

"Yeah when you fall Asleep" said Mike. I nodded turning back Around. Not even 5 minutes later.

"Mike Can you lay with me?" I asked Without turning back. He didn't say anything. But I felt the bed dip on one side. I turn to face the ceiling. We was silent for 10 mins.

"It's my fault" I said Breaking the silence. Mike turned and faced me confused

"It's my fault he died Mike" I said As My voice cracked.

"No it isn't your Fault. Don't blame yourself for something you didn't do" said Mike.

"You almost died to mike...you could've" I said looking at him from the Corner of my eyes.

"But I didn't" said Mike still looking at me

"You could've" I said Turning my body to face him. Now we are looking at each other.

"But I didn't ma. I'm still here. I'm forever going to be here." Said mike Pulling me
Closer to him. Now my head is in his chest.

"Goodnight mike" I said Closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Ria" said Mike and I officially closed my eyes. Slowly falling asleep.

"I love you Ma Through Heartbreak & Promises" said Mike kissing my Forehead. I guess he thought I was Sleep.

"Though Heartbreaks & Promises I love you to Mikey" I whispered falling a sleep.

TBC......

{ sorry for any mistakes I made. I hope you guys Like this Chapter. Hope you had a Good Day. Heartbreak & promises Remember that. Don't forget to vote and Comment. I love y'all #PimpsxWap 😘}

Question Time

How do you feel today?
How do you feel about Bartis & dejuane 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙?
How do you feel about The nightmare?
Ria & mike getting close again?
Do you remember the Heartbreak & Promises Saying ?

~ 2255 words ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 73 5
'𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑛𝑜 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 '. Curre...
26.7K 573 88
Hello everybody! Unfortunately, Wattpad's limits for books are 200 parts, so I must make another HxR book! I will post request rules and limits, a...
9.1K 358 50
Kuro, a 15 year-old with a tough exterior masking a heart of gold. Standing at 5'5", Kuro's demeanor is one of brutal honesty, especially towards tho...
23.2K 855 25
Taraji and Tyrese's love is tested once a again. Sequel to Taraji and Tyrese : The perfect couple Taraji P Henson Tyrese Gibson Mary J Blige Ginuwi...