The Grey Patch (BWWM)

De vannessadibor

Twenty-nine year old gynaecologist and heir to the REGAL Corp. gold mining conglomerate, Fai Regan, had just... Mais

Introduction & Dedication
Part 1- Hello Doctor!
Part 2- FERGE
Part 3- Chasing Dreams
Part 4- Closing A Chapter.
Part 5- Family & Friends, Enemies & Allies.
Part 6- The Dawning.
Part 7- Staring At Reality.
Part 8- Attracted or Repulsed?
Part 9- Where Were we?
Part 10- Sand Castles
Part 11- Cycles.
Part 12- What's Cooking?
Part 13- Flicks and Twists.
Part 14- Cold Shoulders.
Part 15- South Africa!
Part 16- Getting Together.
Part 17- Desires.
Part 18- What Really Happened?
Part 19- Regrets.
Part 20- Curbing Shadows.
Part 21- No Filters
Part 22- Steam Blow.
Part 23- Steam Release.
Part 24- Coming to Truth.
Part 25- Life Is Beautiful.
Part 26- Meet The Clique.
Part 27- Revelations.
Part 28- In The Face.
Part 29- Meeting Nico.
Part 30- Making Plans.
Part 31- A Happy Crew.
Part 32- The Aid.
Part 33- The Bridge.
Part 34- Hailey.
Part 35- Then and Now.
Part 36- Without You.
Part 37- Tides & Turns.
Part 38- At World's Ends.
Part 39- Blown Candles.
Part 40- Remedy.
Part 41-All Roses Aren't Red.
Part 42- Sieving The Dirt.
Part 43-Pathways.
Part 44- Forward.
Part 45- Regal Regans.
Part 47- Shots & Roses.
Part 48- Mamma Mia!
Part 49- Jollof & Momma.
Part 50- The Milestone.
Announcement.
Part 51- Discussions.
Part 52- Pasts & Future.

Part 46- Bedroom Talks.

209 17 71
De vannessadibor

Like the frequent uploads eyy???😏
Enjoy!

Martha stared at her with disbelief, then grew her eyes out at Fai. "You claim to love this girl, yet you let her work with animals?!" she scolded at him, and Fai hissed.

"

You don't think I tried?! Not to sound like a broken record, but she's just so stubborn!" he shrugged, and sighed as he looked down at her. "You really should hand in your resignation Mal, I told you, Malcolm's not a good guy"

"I know-I mean, I will, but, can we not talk about it now?" she squirmed in her chair, as all eyes peered at her. She really didn't feel comfortable talking about her professional life on a night that was meant to be about anything other than that.

"My dear, I know in this modern day and age, women do not want to be told what to do, and don't get me wrong, that's a good thing, but in this instance, I think it'll do you some good to listen to him" Ronald advised, taking her hand in his, "...he's just looking out for you"

She nodded, "Yes I-I understand" she smiled and he nodded in affirmation.

The rest of the dinner carried on uneventful, with the entirety of them talking about incessant topics. Regina had at some point, tried raising topics about the insecurity and poverty in Africa, no surprises there, but Ronald had been sensitive and quick enough detect where she was headed at with the whole ordeal and stopped her.

Albeit for the cluttering of utensils, the room had gone silent once again. Suddenly, Fai spoke up.
"We're gonna take a tour of the house" he announced, dabbing the tiny crumbs off of the edges of his mouth with his napkin, as he pulled his chair out, and pulled Maldives along with him.

He intertwined their fingers as the two walked up the stairs and strode past the rows of gold plated doors.

"I thought you said we were-"

"Shh..." he hushed her until they arrived at the last room on the left wing. The moment they found themselves inside, he shut the door behind them and cornered her against the wall.

"Fai-" she started to say but was silenced by the clasping feel of his lips against hers.

It was intense-forceful in a way that told her he thirsted for her like never before. She tried hard to keep up with him, with his pace, as it felt like he had a thousand hands over her. Fuck she breathed, when his lips left hers and traveled to the nape of her neck, kissing and sucking every bit of her.

He placed one leg around his waist, as his fingers trailed downwards to rub against her swollen mounds which were now soaked with her dripping wetness. His head held florid imaginations of how magical how down pour probably looked, especially with how slippery they made his fingers feel, even through the fabrics.

"Fuck this..." he cursed as his throbbing dick rubbed against the confining fabric of her jumpsuit.

He flipped her to the back, his mouth whispering sweet nothings in her ears, while his hands slid to cup her breasts, which he fondled to her hearts desires.

"I'm gonna have you right here...right now..."he whispered huskily, as he nudged her licked her neck and traced her nipples with his thumbs.

She moaned, she was burning, so hot it was hard to speak. "B-but your family...they're just-just down and..." she stuttered along, but was distracted by the sound of her zipper being pulled down. "No one has to hear us...which is why... *unclasps her bra* I trust you to be a good girl... " he slowly whispered, "...try not to be so loud princess..." he finished with a kiss behind her neck.

His fingers traced along the exposed area of her bare back, caressing every toned contour of time. She moaned into him, as he peeled off the clothing off her hands, leaving her bra hanging by her wrists.

He feathered his palms lightly across her nipples, sighing with pleasure as the brown buds puckered at his touch, while her fullness grew by a double.

Nudging her forward, he placed feathery kisses across the planes of her back, as she clung onto the walls for the life of her.

She waited with anxiety, sweet anxiety, while his zipper came undone. The sound drive her senses wild, her knees -too weak to keep her up, while her lady below dripped with ceaseless mercy.

She wanted him, needed him. Her lacey pants had become too air-tight for her, and her mounds longed to be kissed by the cool air that brushed through her, or by the warmth his soft fingers emitted.

"Fai..." she begged, but was silenced by the sound of him tearing the wrapper of what she suspected to be a condom.

She wondered, who the hell takes his girlfriend to his family's home for an introduction with a condom in his pockets?!

Can't believe the nigga had planned to fuck me all along.
Hmm, naughty Doctor, I likeeee...

"I figured from now on...I'd be needing this everywhere I go with you, cause you Schatz, you drive me mad..." he whispered as his fingers slid her panties down.

Gently, he rubbed on her wetness, while her waist danced to the rhythm of his fingers working her wanton. He dipped two fingers in, screwing her slowly as his spare hand stroked his dick in anticipation.

She couldn't take it anymore, it was now or never for her. "Now Fai! I want you now!"

"What did we say about being loud Schatz?" he probed, but didn't give a chance for a response as he eased himself into her. She jerked from the impart, gasping out from the size of him. She found it crazy how even after all these times, everytime felt like the first.

Gliding his way through, his hands held onto her waist like a saddle. With each stroke, he grunted. He increased his pace, and Maldives found herself biting onto her lip to muffle the delicious sounds of pleasures her man was granting her. It was torture-euphoric torture, especially when he gathered her grabbed her by the neck and plunged deeper into her.

She couldn't take it, she needed a release, one only he could grant.

"I wanna cum! Fai I wanna cum so bad!" she begged, as his strokes reached its peak and his hands busied themselves with spanking and squeezing her ass. "Cum for me baby!" he urged her on, as his eyes shut so hard from the pressure he held within.

Then, slowly, with her eyes lost to the back of her head, and his fingers embedding its marks on her skin, she came. Like a gush of wind, and a bird let out of its cage, she gave off her release. Seconds after-he followed suit.

"Fuck...that was..."

"Crazy???" he suggested through their ragged breaths, and she nodded with a faint chuckle.

He eased himself out of her and disposed off the half-filled latex in the trash can at the far corner of the room.

Maldives wiped herself clean with the toilet papers he offered, while he assisted her with her zipper and bra, and did his best to put her scattered strands back in their place.

"Err-I dont know where these go..." he squinted as he wondered if he had actually arranged the hairs, or only succeeded in making more of a mess.

"Of course you don't, you only know how to tug and ruin it" she said with a raised brow and he smirked. "Well, that's more fun" he shrugged and she shook her head at him.

"So, were you actually planning to take me on an actual tour of this place, or did you just bring me here for a little...dessert?" she winked.

He smiled, "A little bit of both actually, but I guess the main reason I brought you here was for some privacy" he sighed. "I know it hasn't exactly been a cake walk with my family-well, by 'my family' I mean Regina and mother, so I guess I just really wanted to know how you were feeling. How you' holding up?" he furrowed worriedly.

"Um, well, I'm okay, I guess. Could have been worse you know, and also, your dad is such a sweetheart!" she said, a sweet smile grazing the corners of her lips, which made Fai raise a brow at her. "Oh really now? Is that a blush I see there Miss Coleman?"

She shrugged, "So what if it is? What are you gonna do about it?"

He gasped, "Oh no you did not!" he joked, grabbing her by the waist, and tickling her so loud her giggles filled the room.

*Knocks on the door* "Fai? Are you two okay in there?!" They heard Martha call out, and chuckled. In all honesty, if it wasn't for the genuine sound of worry in her voice, he would have probably opted for ignoring her.

"Are you good?"he quietly asked Maldives, and when she nodded, he took it as his cue to finally open the door for his raging mother.

"Mom, we're okay..." he said when he finally stood face to face with her. She stared at him suspiciously, and nudged him aside to step into the room. On getting in, Martha scanned the entire surroundings and passed her gaze back and forth between them. "I thought you said you two were going touring?" she asked with a smirk. Fai rolled his eyes, damn the smell of sex!

"Okay, what do you want mother?" he rubbed his temples frustratingly.

"Hmm, I'd like to have a word with your...girlfriend" she uttered, to Maldives' confusion.

"H-huh?"

"I'd like a word with you, dear" she reiterated, and it was Fai's turn to fret. Her face gave off nothing in particular-it was as plain as the face of a guest asking for a wine refill.

And that, only seemed to push his fears even further.
"Mother..."

"Relax Fai, I don't have a gun...and even if I did, I'd at least start with that- aunt of yours" she hissed before walking over to sit on the large bed placed at the center of the room.

It was her way of telling them that she meant what she said and she had no plans to exit anytime soon.

He sighed in defeat. "Alright, I'll leave you two" but not before taking one last glance at a nervous and fear-stricken Maldives, and he prayed inside of him, that she came out of the room alive.

After he had closed the door behind him, Maldives cleared her throat uncomfortably, and wondered whatever it was that the woman had to say to her. It also didn't help that she had just minutes before had the woman's son banging her from behind- on her walls, and in her house. Again, thank you Lord for not gifting anyone with the ability to read minds.

"Young love..." she started, pulling her out of her short trance. Maldives was forced to refocus all her attention on the mysterious women who still managed to scare the life out of her.

"...they it's like a raging fire...no matter how hard one tries, it can't be tamed..."she smiled as she stared at the walls. "Come dear, sit..." she offered warmly, patting the empty space beside her on the bed and waiting for her. When she read the hesitation in her, she cocked her head to the side curiously. "I did tell you I was unarmed right?"

"Right" Maldives swallowed, and mustered every courage she could before proceeding to sit with the woman.

They stayed silent for a while, until Martha spoke again. "I don't hate you" she said, and Maldives stared at her with confusion. "H-huh? Y-you don't?"

"No, I don't-in fact, if I'm being honest, I think you remind me a little of myself..."

"Um-Because I'm a bad cook?" she squirmed suggestively, and Martha scoffed at her words. "Well-that too I guess, but actually, what I meant was beautiful...young, strong-willed-just like me" she finished, with a warm smile that tore down most of the guards Maldives had put up.
"Um-I guess I'll take that as a compliment?"

"You should, cause it is...and you should know you'll be needing all those, especially in the long haul"

"What do you mean?"

She paused.

"You see, my family...we weren't half as rich as Ronald's when he and I first met. I mean we were okay, but certainly not 'wealthy'. Just the average family who had just about enough to put food on the table everyday, but Ronald's-well, they could afford to spend the entire year in a hotel without their bank accounts even flinching" she sighed.

"Wow..."

"Yeah, a big one. So, long story short, his family never approved of me...and even till her death, Ronald's mother never really accepted me. She took her hate to grave, and there were certain times when I hoped things would be different, but I guess it was what it was. No matter how hard I tried, she wouldn't budge, and after countless efforts, I simply lost the will to keep trying" she shrugged.

"Is that why you and Regina don't get along?"

She nodded. "Mhm, one of many other reasons"

"Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that" Maldives consoled. She truly felt bad for the woman. If Regina was anything to go by, then it was probably no surprise that she had after all inherited her wicked ways from her mother.
Imagine having to deal with two 'Reginas'...
Damn...

"Oh don't be, I did after all win since Ronald and I did get married in the end...but yeah, there were prices to be paid"

"Prices? What kind of 'prices'?" she scrunched.

"Well for one, she didn't attend our wedding. And each time we would have marital issues, she would be hell bent on adding insult to the injuries...which is why right now..." she sniffed, gathering Maldive's palms into hers. "I'd like to apologize..."she swallowed. She looked her directly in the eyes in the hopes that could view the sincerity in her eyes.

She rubbed against the back, "I really am. I guess in a way, I just wanted to pay life back for the cruel way it treated me in the past, and I thought if I made you feel how they made me feel, I'd feel better about the whole ordeal, but it was just stupid of me, and I'm truly very sorry...

"Oh..." Maldives muttered, as her lips and mind struggled to form coherent words. It really was a lot to take in for her as the last thing she had expected to be doing on a Saturday night was speaking face to face with Fai's mother, with her apologizing.

"You brought my son back home. You see I thought after what happened with that 0treacherous bitch-excuse my language-"

"Oh no, please, carry on, if anything, I also think she's the biggest bitch there is" Maldives urged, while Martha chuckled. "I see you've met her hahaha...but anyways, like I was saying, when what happened happened, I thought I'd lost my son forever, but you, you've brought him back to me, and I can see that he's happier than he's ever been...

...and as a mother, that's really all that matters to me" 0she concluded, waiting patiently for her response.

Maldives was at loss for words.

Trump must have adopted a black baby, cause girl, the world is sure coming to an end!

It was like they had gone from hundred to zero, all within the blink of an eye, and it was nothing short of a miracle!

"Does this...mean you accept me?" she asked nervously.

Martha nodded.

"...and you dont care that I'm Black?"

"Well, it's certainly going to be-different, having feet of caramel babies running around" she chuckled.

"Err..." Maldives stuttered, not sure how she was supposed to react to that.

"Oh don't worry, no pressures on the babies...sort of..." Martha winked at her.

"But anyways, by 'different', I don't mean 'in a bad way', it's just when the time comes, you're going to be taking me, and all of us on a full course on how to style their hairs" she joked, while Maldives chuckled along.
She then stood up to take her leave.

"Thanks ma'am" Maldives said from behind her. She paused to state back at her, "It's 'Martha'...and I have a feeling you and I...we're gonna be best friends..."

~~~~~

After some ten minutes, Maldives finally stepped out of the room after having gathered her thoughts and coming to terms with the fact that she had just bagged the impossible-winning his mother's heart!-well, putting it like that seems a bit overboard, but yeah, at least I don't have to walk around her feeling like she's gonna turn my curls into fried chips with those eyes of hers!

When she stepped back into the living room, she saw Fai and his parents engaged in what looked to be a serious conversation, but the moment they saw her, what was once serious-knitted brows, turned into awkward-looking faces.

"Hey! Great! You're still alive!" Fai chimed upon seeing her. She smiled in an awkward manner, and wondered what the reason could be behind his sudden 'over-zealous' nature. If anything, he seemed a bit antsy-like he had been trying to hide something, they all were, but maybe it's just a family secret...don't get too bothered now, celebrate your win first!

"Yeah um-I'm sorry I had to take a while, you know, gather my thoughts together" she smiled.

"It's okay, but we err-we really should get going now, it's already pretty late he stated as he glanced through his wristwatch and saw that it was way past ten pm.

"Thank you so much, for everything" Maldives said, pulling her hand out for a handshake, but the unimpressed man waved her hand off and went in for a hug instead. This time, it felt different-more intense, like he had been trying to say something, but she couldn't quite place her fingers on it.

"Be sure to visit us again okay?"

"Oh she will" Martha said, offering her a wink-a gesture that meant the whole world to Maldives, and apparently every other person who stared at the woman's warm gesture like it was...

"What? Would you all stop staring at me like I'm the devil's first daughter? We talked out our differences you know" she huffed and threw her face dramatically into the other direction.

Fai watched them both, his gaze shifting back and forth between his mother and girlfriend. "Can someone please explain to me what is going on now?" he asked, while Maldives chuckled.

"Ladies secret!" she winked, confusing him even more.

Before Maldives had returned from the room, Fai had been frantic, pacing back and forth in the living room as he wondered what on earth his mother could possibly have to say to her in the room.

"I bet she's giving her 'the talk' right now...and probably warning her to stay the fuck away from you" Faury had whispered into his ears, adding more to his frustrations.

"You know If it wasn't for the painful fact that you and I so happy to share parents Faury, I'd have ripped your balls out a long time ago!" Fai barked at him, making him chuckle at his demise while he threw his hands in the air in surrender.

Suddenly, after minutes that felt like centuries, his mother had finally walked out, a smile crowning her face-and he didn't exactly know if that was a good sign or a bad one.

"She should be on her way out soon" she had plainly stated, before Fai had pulled her and Ronald aside for a discussion.

Fai pulled Martha in for a hug-unarguably the best he had ever offered her in a long while, and whispered into her ears. "Okay, ich weiB nicht, was da hinten zwischen euch beuden passiert ist, aber ich mochte nur, dass ihrr wisst, dass es mir sehr viel bedeuet, dass ihr sie akzeptiert habt. (Okay, I don't know what exactly happened back in there between you two, but whatever it was, I just want you to know that it means the world to me that you've accepted her, and that you'll 'support' me..."he finished.

She smiled, "I'm your mother, if I don't support you, who will?"

Regina however, unfortunately and unsurprisingly, remained unchanged and unfazed by the turn-out of events, but no one really cared for her, as she was the only one who didn't score a single hug that night-"and at least she didn't try to make more drama" Maldives had uttered in consolation, the moment she and Fai returned back to his car to take their leave.

"So, now that your mum is finally at peace with me, I guess we're all good now" 0she smiled and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Mhm, and now, it's time to go see yours..." he responded, numbing slowly her with his words and lips...

Phewww, quite a chapter huh... 😆
I guess deep down in our hearts, we always knew Martha would eventually bug someday...

That aside, please don't stop voting and sharing!

Keeps my appetite filled hahaha!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 57.8K 66
(COMPLETE) Temah Amoah, an aspiring journalist and article editor joins one of the biggest companies that New York has to offer. She keeps to hersel...
952K 28.9K 26
~COMPLETED~ Three years ago,i was so in love,i was married to billionaire Ryan Alvares,we were happy till the day he threw me out,pregnant with his c...
362K 12.3K 36
❝My fate changes when I have been kidnapped. I never thought I would be kidnapped in such a way. And my fate would take a turn like this. My normal d...
1.2M 36.7K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...