The Alpha's Daughter: The Bet...

By CherryBlossom2214

Black series: Book 2 Issac Snyder's past is unknown to many who knows him. His cold facade scares everyone aw... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 The End
News People!
Covers
Elliot's Alpha

Chapter 53

5.5K 238 15
By CherryBlossom2214

Catherine yawned and her eyes slowly opened.
She stretched out, she didn't think she'd be so exhausted just from...
She blushed, her body tingling from remembering how Issac gave her pleasure.
"Don't make me take you now Flower, you smell devine." She jumped when she sees him by the door and she looked away to hide her embarrassment.
He walked towards her and took a strand of hair out of her face, caressing her face.
"So beautiful." He mumbled and lightly placed a kiss on her lips.
"Go get ready, I already packed our stuff."
She kissed his palm.
"Only if you pick out my outfit again."
He picked her up and placed her on the bathroom counter, undressed her and got the shower ready.
Catherine couldn't help it, but tears pooled put of her eyes.
"Catherine what's wrong?" Issac was with her in a moment, he looked so worried at this moment it only made her heart swell.
She laughed and wiped her tears away. "I'm just so happy."
She grabbed his face and kissed him senseless.
"I'm happy to be your mate." She hugged him as best she could with her stomach.
"I love you so much." She whispered and kissed her mark on his shoulder.
Issac held her tightly and kissed the top of her head.
"I love you soo much Flower, you and our child. You complete me. You are all I ever wanted and all I will ever need."
He pampered kisses all over her face, kissing her tears and that sweet smile.
They stay in each other's embrace for a while.
Without Catherine ever realizing, Issac took them both in the shower.
Issac took great care of her, cleaning her while pampering her with kisses.
They finished after a long time and Issac dressed her in a long blue, button up dress.

"Ready to go?" She asked him when he was dressed. He nods and they get ready to leave, she halted.
"Wait do we have a baby bag?" She turned around to get the baby bag, but Issac stopped her.
"I have it Flower, don't worry." She calmed right down.
"Let's go then."

Issac looked over to his mate who was soundly asleep during the whole ride to her old pack. She would groan when the baby started to kick but he would place his hand on her stomach just like right now.
"Sshh little Bud, your mother needs her sleep and I'm right here, don't worry." He said and the kicks stopped. He really couldn't wait till their child is born, he was scared, but he knew everything would be fine as long as he had Catherine with him.

The closer they got to the Blood Cresent pack the more his nerves spiked.
Did all the kids survived?
Were they badly injured?
Did they have a save place to stay?
What will Ramona do now?
All these questions kept running through his mind.
Catherine's hand held onto his that rested on her stomach and he watched her in the corner of his eye. She was awake and smiling at him, "Everything will be oky."
Just that alone made him more calm.
He understood why his teacher said he will find someone who was like the moon to him. Someone who would calm him just by lookong at them.
It was his mate, his beautiful Catherine.

They crossed the border and he was anxious to see the children and he prayed to the Goddess that everyone made it out alive.
Especially the two that was experimented on the most Odette and Claude.

They stopped at Ethan and Madeline's house. The moment he climbed out he was embraced.
"My sweet boy, I'm so glad your home." He was taken back by Madeline's behavior, but he didn't mind one bit. Her warm embrace is the closest thing he has to a mother's embrace.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled under his breath and Madeline let him go, she was smiling and crying at the same time. "No need." She cupped his face and smiled more.
"Hello Mother." Madeline squealed when she heard Catherine's voice.
"Just look at my girl! You look absolutely radiant Pumpkin. Do you know the gender yet?" Catherine's mother fired question after question.
"Mother calm down, I'll talk about it later, right now we need to see the kids and Ramona."
Her eyes widen, "Oh yes yes, forgive me I was just so happy to see you both, come come. Xavier and Elijah is in a meeting with your father."
Catherine slipped her hand into Issac's and he held onto it tightly as he could.
The different yet familiar smells entered his nose. His heart rate increased with the long awaited anticipation.

"And they lived happily ever after."
He opened the door to see the kids all gathered around Ramona who was reading a book to them.
His scent hit Ramona by force and her head snapped to the door where he stood and she gasped.
The children noticed her actions and turned to look at what catched her attention.
"Uncle Iza!" The kids yelled and rushed to him.
He kneeled down as the kids tackled and clinged onto him.
"Thank goddess you are all safe." He whispered.

Catherine's heart swelled when she saw the kids and how they responded to Issac and how he responded to them. Her heart broke as well, these were all kids with no family who was shoved into a horrible situation that they might never recover from. All that torture Issac told her about. No one should have to go through that.
"I can't believe it, you're really here." The woman he assumed was Ramona whispered, tears were falling from her eyes. He gave her a hug.
"I am." He looked around and then he got paler and that made her worry.
"Where is Claude and Odette?"
Luckily Ramona smiled, "Sleeping, don't worry."
Ramona's eyes landed on her and she smiled, "You must be Issac's Flower, Catherine?" she blushed at being called Issac's Flower by someone else.
"Yes, it's very nice to meet you Ramona. I've heard alot about you from Issac."
They both smiled, "Likewise."
They looked at Issac who was inspecting each and every child for any injuries that didn't heal.
She knew Issac was going to be a great father.
"Issac gave us new hope, I knew what they did to him, but he pushed through it. To get to you and to save everyone. For that we owe our lives to him." Ramona said and Catherine hugged her.
"If you ever need any help or even be friends, you've got Issac and now me and my family. No harm will come to you guys ever again."
Ramona hugged her tighter, "Thank you so much."

Ramona clapped her hands after they broke their hug, "Oky kids! Come and introduce yourself to Catherine. She's Iza's mate." They all scrambled away from Issac and stood in a line, assuming it's from eldest to youngest they started.

"I'm Vincent, 15 years old."
Vincent had dirty blonde hair that reached his shoulders with dark brown eyes. His skin was pale, but starting to get colour. He was very tall for his age.

"I'm Ginny and I am 10!"
Ginny was very petite, her blonde hair was in two ponytails with pink ribbons. Her light brown eyes faded into a blue. Her smile was so pure and innocent.

"I'm Suki and I'm 7!"
She had curly black hair with green eyes and rosy cheeks. She had a cute smile with a tooth that was missing. Swinging on her feet back and fourth.

"I'm Gerard and I'm 7 too, Suki is my twin."
He also had black hair with green eyes, they really looked identical.
The only difference was that his eyes were hardened and it was clear he had alot of monsters and carried alot of burden.

"I'm Lillith and I'm 6."
Lilith had chocolate brown hair with dark green eyes with the cutest button nose. She wore a loose pink dress with one purple sock and one blue sock. Adorable.

"I'm Sonny and I'm 5!"
Sonny showed his hand to tell her how old he is. He had curly light blonde hair with cute blue eyes. His eyes brighten as did his smile. He was absolutely adorable.

"That's Chisé, she's 4. She's mute."
Sonny said.
Chisé had dark red hair with beautiful green eyes. She waved at Catherine and she returned it with a wave of her own.

"I'm Tom and I'm 4!"
Tom had very unruly sand brown hair with blue eyes. He had long eyelashes that made her jealous.

Her mother entered with two kids, one in each arm.
There was no denying that they were different from the rest of the kids.
The boy had bright red curly hair with black eyes. The gril had pure white hair with orange eyes.
Issac immediately took them and they babbled and giggled when they saw him.
"This is Claude and Odette. A Phoenix and a kitsune." She was amazed, she's never met either of those species, they were extremely rare to the point of extinction.
"Find Flower?" Claude asked Issac and he smiled. "Yes I did." He walked over to her.
"Flower." He said and the two smiled and then giggled.
"Pwetty." Odette said and Catherine smiled.
"Your pretty too."

"What about me?"
"And me?"
The other girls yelled out and she laughed.
"You're all pretty." They laughed and took her hand and dragged her to their small table.
"Look what we draw."

The children immediately took a liking to Catherine as they showed her their pictures.
Issac felt relieved that everyone was save and healthy.
"Iza?" Sonny held onto his leg and those pure blue eyes stared up at him with a pout sad look.
"Yes Sonny?
"You're not gonna leave me again are you?"
Issac bit his lip. What should he say? What could he say?
"Sonny, show me your pictures. They say you draw a dragon." His mate saved him as Sonny's eye light up and rushed to Catherine who placed Sonny on her lap as he showed her all his pictures.

He enjoyed being with the kids that he didn't notice when Xavier arrived, but two did.
"Dada!"
Catherine and Issac looked confused at Claude and Odette who wobbled into Xavier's arms.
Dada? Xavier?

🌸🌸🌸

Issac finally saw the kids he helped rescue, (Can we all jus aaawwwe) at how cute the kids are!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 31.5K 23
Welcome To Wolf's Peak Book 3 Austin is the Beta of the Wolf's Creek Pack. The very straight Beta. Imagine his shock when he accompanied his Alpha...
84.5K 5.5K 31
Book Five in Her Destiny Series ||| ❝She was his strength and he was her heart.❞ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫▫ ▫▫▫ Reeve is a she-wolf unlike any other. She's been th...
7.2M 97K 13
Book One From the first time she met him, Danica has felt an uncontrollable pull towards her mother's husband aka her new step-dad, Richard Blaize. B...
1.7M 47K 58
NEW VERSION! Book 1 in Black Dynasty Series Alpha Ethan Black became an alpha way too soon when his parents passed away. So having a mate was the la...